Item(s) for Sale:
Old School Lightning Audio S1.1000D
Used of course, has some goods and bads
- Has a tad bit of Rust forming on some of the screws
- The gain knob makes some noise when turning it, once set its fine
- Bass knob that doesnt like to stay on, didnt really mess with it
- Fan always stays on even when car is off, tried to figure out how to make a circuit for it but just didnt have time
- Missing two terminal screws
- No rust on the frame
- Internals are spotless and look great
- Works perfectly and has no problems at all!!!
- Has the fan upgrade which allows it to run at 1 ohm.
- Has stock bracket that covers the fan spot so the fan can be taken off
PowerRating: 600 x 1 @ 4ohm
1000 x 1 @ 2ohms underrated power of course
Frequency Response: 10-250Hz
Input sensitivity: 130mV -3.5V
Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
Crossover: Variable 50-250Hz
Crossover Slope: 24dB/Octave
RCA Pass Through
$240 shipped for some old school goodness
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).