Item(s) for Sale:
Hifonics bxi1210d mono block. Rated at 1200 RMS (id say it probly puts out 950-1000 realistically)
Used for about 4 months powering type R's, it has been sitting in storage since they got stolen out of one of my cars.
No use for it now. (moved on to bigger and better things)
Bass knob included, box may also be still laying around.
* Brutus BXI Single-Channel Monoblock Super-D Class Car Amplifier
* RMS Power Rating:
o 4 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.
o 2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
o 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
* MOSFET Power supply
* Super D-Class amplifier relies on a super-speed enhanced chip-set to produce higher current capacities and more precise digital to analog conversions
* Wired remote bass level control included
* Power and Protection LED indicators
* Built-in system diagnostics offer protection of DC, Speaker short, terminal, and overload
* Tuned Bass EQ (0-10 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
* Dampening factor: >250
* Single-channel monoblock channel operation
* 1-Ohm stable
* Phase shift: 0-180 degrees
* Preamp RCA outputs
* Input level control: 0.04V - 18V
* Balanced line input for MX accessories and line drivers
* Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
* RCA level inputs
* Screw terminals
* Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
* Subsonic Filter (15-35 Hz at 24 dB)
* Frequency response: 35-250 Hz
* Dimensions: 11-1/2"L x 9-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H
* 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
Bought brand new from sonicelectronix 1.5 years ago, used for about 4-5 months then put away in storage when my subs were stolen from my backseat (the amp wasnt touched in trunk)
few scrapes and stuff from things in my trunk, nothing bad just normal use.
power cable set screw has a torx bit stuck in it.. I was being dumb and used the wrong bit and now its stuck for good.. trust me its stuck, i tried with a vise and pliers and its not coming out.
a new set screw should be like 25 cents so if you can find one thats great, otherwise just use as is (works fine just ugly with the bit)
Would like $140.. entertaining offers though I suppose.
Don't really need any trades off the top of my head but again entertaining offers..
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Shipping from Minnesota. If it is reasonable I will pay it. Otherwise we will work it out.
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Watch video. My name and date is in the video.