Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Kole Audio QX1-2400D

Spooney is offline Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Kole Audio QX1-2400D

Item(s) for Sale:

Kole Audio QX1-2400D

Item(s) Description/Condition:
    Amp is used but in fairly decent condition. It has some pretty good size scratches on the underside edges of the heatsink but once it is mounted down you would most likely never see them.I have included close up pics of the worst of the scratching below. Other than that the amp is in pretty good shape. Mounting feet are not original. I bolted these heavy duty steel mounting feet to the bottom plate of the amp. They are stronger than original and don't look too bad IMO. Power inputs are 4 gauge and speaker outputs handle 8 gauge I believe. Amp is rated for 1800 rms into one ohm however it falls a bit short of that . It will do a solid 1400-1500 rms at one ohm. Same design part for part as a powerbass asa 1500.1dx just layed out a bit differently on the board. I have the owners manual for this as well.

Price:

130 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. I usually use Fedex or USPS but if it has to be UPS I will do that to.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Re: Kole Audio QX1-2400D

Cheap price for something that has the same board as some older planet audios and soundstreams

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Thanks bro. Really is decent power for the money and you are 100% correct about the board being the same as some of the older planet audio and sounstream amps. Forgot to mention that myself.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Bump.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Amp has been sold. Thanks guys.

Closed Thread