Item(s) for Sale:
used Us Amps MD3D mono sub amplifier and the bass knob and cord..
* 2000 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm
* 1200 WATTS rms @ 2 ohms
* 650 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
* Bridgeable with multiple MD-3D amps
o 86 % @ 4 ohms
o 84% @ 2 ohm
o 76% @1 ohm
* Built-In Electronic Crossover, Selectable 24dB per octave butterworth (adjustable 40-250 hz)
* 24dB Subsonic Filter 15-40 HZ
* Bass EQ 30 dB @ 45 HZ (This bass EQ on this amp has a much bigger punch than any other amp we have ever carried)
* Low level RCA input
* Block power connector
* requires 1/0 AWG gauge power and ground wires
* 8 - 18 gauge speaker wire inputs
* Aluminum heatsink
* Screw terminal speaker connectors
* Convention cooling system
* Digital Class D efficient power supply
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 250 Hz
* six onboard 40 amp fuses
* Dimensions: 2.5" x 10.5" x 21.75" (H x W x L) (Measured in inches)
The amp has been tested and it works great. i load tested for a few hours with no problems at all.. all i have done to the amp is clean it up...
cosmetically, the amp has a few scratches , the plexiglass has a small piece missing,(see pics) but nothing that hurts the performance. has all the power and speaker terminal screws.
(bottom pic is the amp powered up)
255.00 shipped to the cont usa FIRM.... no trades
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
The US Amps Merlin MD series are known to be the most serious competition amps on the market. This series of amps are loaded with the best features. These amps are extremely efficient. This is rated with 2,000 watts RMS, but this series of amps is known to give you more power than what it is rated at. These amps are truely 1 ohm stable. Other companies write 1 ohm stable, but there amps really can not handle a 1 ohm load.
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).