Well its been awhile since ive done an sql build, but its time.
Vehicular-2008 Mazda6 (4 door sedan)
factory speaker locations
6x8 front door
.5 tweeter front door
6x8 rear door.
proposed equipment. want to stay under $8000 for entire build.
Pioneer deh-p99rs ( 4 way active hu)
Pioneer deh-80prs (3 way active hu) Plus Audison Bit One Leaning toward this
Audison Voce series amplifiers
2 or 3 AV Quattro (4 channel amps)
1 or 2 AV UNO (monoblock)
Audison Voce series
possibly JL Audio zr 8 or AV 5
3-4 AV 10s
2-3 AV 12s
8 bulk pack (36sq feet) Stinger roadkill
150 sq feet 1/8/1/4 inch closed cell foam.
150 sq feet 1lb mass loaded vinyl
30 lbs of expanding foam
100sq feet of eggshell foam
all doors/enclosures sealed/properly tuned/airspace
Fiber-glassed doors (all 4)
fiber-glassed amp rack/subwoofer enclosure (extra strength)
fiber-glassed trunk sides/trunk-lid etc...
Stinger HPM 3 series
Monster 400 series
connection silver series
350amp alt 250 at idle
3x stinger spp1750 batteries
What I was thinking was doing 3 inch/tweeter in each a-pillar a 3 inch/tweeter for the center channel(dash) 2 6.5 inch speakers or 1 8 and 1 6.5 inch in front doors.
and a 6.5 3 and tweeter in the rear doors.
1. should i put a 6.5 and tweeters in the center or leave the 3 inchers.
2. 2 6.5s in front door or a 6.5 and an 8
3. 3 way comp in rear doors or put them in the rear deck (fiberglessed into c-pillar)
4. the bit ten seems to be a better option thoughts?
5. any other suggestions (I;m staying with the voce series) as far as speaker amount/ location im fine with taking away or adding speakers.
6. thinking active the bit ten has 8 channels 10 if you include the center and subwoofer. or should i do a passive system.
Heres a link to the Voce and Bit One
Audison bit one