+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: 3 Kings - Q & A

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: 3 Kings - Q & A

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredVision View Post
    More like lay away. Kinda how you can make payments on gear at an actual shop. I guess we consider these online sites our shops?
    i dont know of any only sites that do that. seems it would hold up sales a bit and would be a mess account wise. a hand full of people doing a lay away is managable a few thousand is not so simple lol.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

More like lay away. Kinda how you can make payments on gear at an actual shop. I guess we consider these online sites our shops?
    online sites take credit card pay your credit card and when you get enough credit then buy lol,

lay away only works for people who cannot save money or want to hide the gift and got nowhere else to put it.

3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
    Gotcha, just to be clear i was not complaining, I like you guys and want you to succeed, just pointing out some stuff i notice or experienced
    Not at all, any feedback like that is 100% welcome and definitely needed, and even if you were complaining it'd be completely valid.

The fact is that it's not super friendly and when you're talking websites user friendly = win, anything else = fail.

3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey there. Have you guys ever thought of doing payment plans? You have stuff I want, but different things come on and before I know it, money is gone. If I could pay like $100 on something every two weeks, we'd be cooking.
    That is definitely something to consider, unfortunately I don't see it being possible anytime soon - as someone else mentioned even if we could do it right now, as soon as that aspect of the business picked up it would probably be impossible.

However, in the future as we write more and more software it's definitely something to consider - kind of like the new Dodge Dart purchase system.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Kings View Post
    Last one we sold was for $274.
    nice, im ready whenever you guys get them in keep me posted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

thoughts on POWER ACOUSTIK PNX761 7" DOUBLE DIN TFT LCD TOUCHSCREEN DETACHABLE FACE seems very good price under $400 with ingenix interface and tomtom navigation only downside no hd radio and no sat but for my wife i dont think she will miss it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

thoughts on POWER ACOUSTIK PNX761 7" DOUBLE DIN TFT LCD TOUCHSCREEN DETACHABLE FACE seems very good price under $400 with ingenix interface and tomtom navigation only downside no hd radio and no sat but for my wife i dont think she will miss it.
    I like it - but I like a lot of Power Acoustik's head units. I like a lot of their designs - even if I (Ryan) am a bit turned off by the skulls and such. We've had some issues with people buying headrests for their kids and every time they turn on a skull being on the screen during startup...some people aren't too happy with that.

HD radio isn't such a big miss - it's still incredibly hard to find HD stations. I wasn't a big fan of satellite radio until we recently got a new GMC Terrain for my wife that came with a free trial, it's pretty nice having 0 commercials, I think she's going to make me subscribe to it once the trial ends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I like it - but I like a lot of Power Acoustik's head units. I like a lot of their designs - even if I (Ryan) am a bit turned off by the skulls and such. We've had some issues with people buying headrests for their kids and every time they turn on a skull being on the screen during startup...some people aren't too happy with that.

HD radio isn't such a big miss - it's still incredibly hard to find HD stations. I wasn't a big fan of satellite radio until we recently got a new GMC Terrain for my wife that came with a free trial, it's pretty nice having 0 commercials, I think she's going to make me subscribe to it once the trial ends.
    how's the interface color and everything, are they crispier than their older models, I have an avic 120bt on my car and this is going into my wife's car, the old interface was disappointing but from some little video i saw it looks very decent and fast.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

how's the interface color and everything, are they crispier than their older models, I have an avic 120bt on my car and this is going into my wife's car, the old interface was disappointing but from some little video i saw it looks very decent and fast.
    Haven't gotten to play around with it too much, but it's better than it used to be. I'm a high end home video and audio guy so the crispness and refresh still isn't where I'd want it to be, but I have higher expectations for a lot of little things like that whereas most people won't notice too much I don't think.

babsuhl81 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Just wanted to say I've had good luck with you guys. I ordered a mofo 12 on a Sunday afternoon and it was at my house the next afternoon in IL. Very fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to order from again

11. Thanks 3 Kings thanked for this post
    Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ordered a little prefab triple 10" box from you guys last week and i'm very impressed with the quality for the price. Will be doing business with you in the future.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

13. Thanks 3 Kings thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks guys! We really appreciate the love and feedback.

We have some new decals if anyone wants 'em, we've got a collection started on our Facebook of photos people have been sending in with the decals on and we're going to be adding a section to the site as well!

If anyone wants some shoot me a PM and I'll get'em right over.

™Caveman is offline Ewwww kill Em!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Got a question about 3 Kings? We're here to answer anything you may have to the best of our ability, ask away and we'll do our best to get you an answer!
    Any exclusive discounts on amazon for ca members?

Bought from: Double07(Regular)Mylows10, Bhsdriller,Moller1129, 09civic , Oxsign, Regizzle
    Sold To: Zedicus , Nate1017, Ram1500 , Oxsign , 310_cutty(twice), RoYALbLUE08, joelacer, Jeep2000

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Caveivian View Post
    Any exclusive discounts on amazon for ca members?
    That is something we'd be more than happy to consider, shoot me what you're looking at and we'll take a peek!

™Caveman is offline Ewwww kill Em!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono
    That is something we'd be more than happy to consider, shoot me what you're looking at and we'll take a peek!
    Audio pipe 1500 apsm I have 30 minutes to order ......!!

Bought from: Double07(Regular)Mylows10, Bhsdriller,Moller1129, 09civic , Oxsign, Regizzle
    Sold To: Zedicus , Nate1017, Ram1500 , Oxsign , 310_cutty(twice), RoYALbLUE08, joelacer, Jeep2000

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast