Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Dealtree_auctions on Ebay

Trancer is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Icon13 Dealtree_auctions on Ebay

Hey guys, thought I would let you all know what Dealtree is all about. Well as the item states in the description and title, it is suppose to be the Infinity Kappa 60.5cs. Suppose to be in good condition and what not. Well one thing I learned about them is that they sell used products that are partially defected or all the way defected. Well you all can read the description and what not but when it finally arrived, it was beat up Infinity Reference 6000cs's. Of course the picture was the 60.5cs's. They came in horrible condition. One tweeter was melted out of its pod where it was just the bare tweeter and the other was dented to hell. The description tested working but when I checked one woofer, it had a hole in it and I pressed on the cone with my thumbs and found out it was blown. I sent 3 emails with no reply. I finally went through ebay to get the number and I called them for an RMA number. I sent it back 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear from them. Horrible company that makes money from defected products with bad customer service.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5762716635

07 black Yamaha V-Star FI 1300. 08 GMC Sierra QC SLE2 Texas Edition
    Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1, Focal Utopia Components, Focal K2P Components with Digital Designs T1 Tweeters, Audiopipe AQX-360.4, Audiopipe 3001D
    References: 21: DesertHeat, Ravens9322, Netherland24, Insomniac119, killahbean, Charlieee, Dustin19, djman37, dirthog, JayRich, JimJ, RassyMX, Slayerx, smgreen20, lyttleviet, RAM_Designs, Gingerbreadman, DarkHart, cwill5, Imtjnotu, Bettr n' Revrse

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSquad View Post
    Make the port as large and as round as possible. For example, a square port is more round than a rectangular one; an octogonal port is more round than a square port. Also, keep the number of ports down to one, if possible.

mrteacha is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dealtree_auctions on Ebay

hopefully you paid through paypal so u can take it up with them. I ve had 2 negative experiences with ebay and paypal fixed em

i ended up getting my $ back and sending the p.o.s. back at SELLERS expense
    Leave em negative feedback on ebay !!

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

They don't have the greatest feedback...I wouldn't have bought off of them.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah, buying from them was a bad mistake.

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1, Focal Utopia Components, Focal K2P Components with Digital Designs T1 Tweeters, Audiopipe AQX-360.4, Audiopipe 3001D
    References: 21: DesertHeat, Ravens9322, Netherland24, Insomniac119, killahbean, Charlieee, Dustin19, djman37, dirthog, JayRich, JimJ, RassyMX, Slayerx, smgreen20, lyttleviet, RAM_Designs, Gingerbreadman, DarkHart, cwill5, Imtjnotu, Bettr n' Revrse

Make the port as large and as round as possible. For example, a square port is more round than a rectangular one; an octogonal port is more round than a square port. Also, keep the number of ports down to one, if possible.

Bigrick31 is offline Carpe Diem

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i was thinking of buying from them once. then i decided i would rather save my money and buy an item i know works than blow some money at the chance it works

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah, I was desperate and the price was good. Its fine I guess. I paid through Paypal and I will only accept a full refund back from them.

guy022077 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i got some infinity ref 6.5 from them and they were just as they said they were.
    Visible Use: Used, with scratches or dents
    but they worked fine. better luck next time. i got mine for 20 shipped and they were worth every penny for my work truck.

Matty6 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never trust anyone unless they have the actual picture of the product.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Well I finally got my refund back today. The day after I made the thread and I get the refund. I guess they sell some crappy stuff and some so so stuff. Atleast they refunded me.

8000x is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump

Closed Thread