Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 105

Reload Thread: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

  1. #76
    FinalWolf's Avatar
    FinalWolf is offline Stop reading my subtitle!



    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Over Here
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    you dont remember bcz you flat out ignored me. I was the one interested in that DD9515 that you were having reconed by Atomic.
    "Next up....I called him...but his phone was disconnected. Coincident or not...this gets me weary since I've been scammed before...same exact thing." Didnt you recently have a problem with someone buying from you when your cell phone broke.

    Oh, so your saying you didnt leave SoundDomain and pretty much all car forums for a period. I never said you were banned, I believe the words from "you know who's mouth were" Tuan's Running. Okay, perhaps its all my imagination going wild and it never happened. Yep, nominated in SS and placed in Competition Circuit. So as moderator of one of the less used SD forums, thats supposed to grant you amnesty from all actions in the past?

    I can break down everything you pretty much say and use it back against you, but I dont pittle with people who are single-minded (much like myself) bcz I know how strong their views are (bcz mine are jsut as strong).

    All in all, Im not saying Dale is the best seller in the world, I'm much more prompt then he is and take care of stuff asap, and I have dealt with people 10x better then even me. But calling him a scammer is taking it way to far, bcz he is nothing of the sort.

    KEEP REPRESENTIN TUAN lol!



    -ChaoticVibration-


    Eclipse AV8022 + 9002/9022 + CD8053
    CDT EF61CFi + CDT EF61CF mids
    HF Zeus ZX6000
    HF Brutus BX1000D
    Two of a Kind:
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 10s

    AIM - ChaoticVibration
    Email - ChaoticVibration[at]gmail.com




  2. #77
    Toxic Tuan's Avatar
    Toxic Tuan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalWolf
    you dont remember bcz you flat out ignored me. I was the one interested in that DD9515 that you were having reconed by Atomic.
    "Next up....I called him...but his phone was disconnected. Coincident or not...this gets me weary since I've been scammed before...same exact thing." Didnt you recently have a problem with someone buying from you when your cell phone broke.

    Oh, so your saying you didnt leave SoundDomain and pretty much all car forums for a period. I never said you were banned, I believe the words from "you know who's mouth were" Tuan's Running. Okay, perhaps its all my imagination going wild and it never happened. Yep, nominated in SS and placed in Competition Circuit. So as moderator of one of the less used SD forums, thats supposed to grant you amnesty from all actions in the past?

    I can break down everything you pretty much say and use it back against you, but I dont pittle with people who are single-minded (much like myself) bcz I know how strong their views are (bcz mine are jsut as strong).

    All in all, Im not saying Dale is the best seller in the world, I'm much more prompt then he is and take care of stuff asap, and I have dealt with people 10x better then even me. But calling him a scammer is taking it way to far, bcz he is nothing of the sort.

    KEEP REPRESENTIN TUAN lol!
    You're so full of it. The reason why I left sounddomain was from the bs from "RedWood" and Powered4Sound. You keep talking about my bad actions in the past....so what are they? If I'm so bad...then why did I take my own Ascendant Audio Atlas and sent it around for people to test out for free? You don't even know me. You keep mention that I was "running away"...of what? If i was running away then I wouldn't be here. How many people have I dealt with? Perhaps almost around 300 people from sounddomain. What have I done for the car audio industry? I'm reviving the SPL competition in southern california. I hosted a SPL show with Alma Gates Present on July 24th 2005. I'm currently building 2 cars for Alphasonik that will be presented at CES 2006 and SEMA. Where am I running? I was never running. I left sounddomain for a period and was asked by many members to return.

    What have you done for the car audio industry? Perhaps...it's hard to get a hold of me is because I'm busy. My cell phone is always on...but it was broken for a short period prior.

    We've never done business with each other. End of story. There is no me and you. As for Dale....I have yet to see any money from him. End of story. Definition of scammer: Taking somebody else's money, not sending the product or getting a refund. Period.




  3. #78
    Toxic Tuan's Avatar
    Toxic Tuan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    "KEEP REPRESENTIN TUAN"

    I always have...and I always will represent all of my sponsors. At least I have sponsors unlike you.

    www.teamtoxicbass.com




  4. #79
    kmart fan6's Avatar
    kmart fan6 is offline Jville Sounds



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    ?
    Age
    30
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Tuan honestly im just tired of you, and ur $hit. If you want ur 50 bucks email me ur address : altimaspl@yahoo.com
    Plain and simple. Yah I changed my number but for a **** reason, anybody who personally knows me like chaos n nikosbuddy, knows I have baby mama drama, so excuse me for actually having an personal life. I was away from the forums for MONTHS because I didnt have an computer. From your first post about the situation did u attempt to call me or email, or let alone PM me, no u didnt, but you came on this thread time after time to bash me some more, when this could have been taken care of months ago. I dont have ur contact info, why would I look up your info when im expecting a phone call from you? And also, how come u cant answer to posts about you being a scammer http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...&page=3&pp=15? But anyways Tuan you did seem like a cool guy I aint gonna bash u, you deserve your money back. Yes so email me ur info so u can drop it.




  5. #80
    sampson's Avatar
    sampson is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Northwest area
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    What about me K-Mart do I get the money I was told I would recieve as well, I would have happy to send you my contact info again if you don't have it any more. Let me know man-Sampson



    Refrences:
    EFFENDI, rc10mike, BodegaBay, fosgate140, Snebes, badazzDD, NikosBuddy, toaster, blackgeltabs, ax600,ruckus, 954runner, redderthanafeut, dracul, RFmustang, lilpnoybreaker, repo24, Bigrick31, BlkMica 03, Strecker25, Davesexplorer, nmehta211, Ivoryblade, wj94, GTO Zeta, suckit, Juanderosa, bibby, tweet02, NoLimit, nismos14, JessAlba452, kasimo420, hoxie08, busabob, konechiwa, Silvercoupex, Integra2468, audiofreak, Andrew_as, JamesKarr,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2761025#post2761025
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...282#post933282

  6. #81
    FinalWolf's Avatar
    FinalWolf is offline Stop reading my subtitle!



    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Over Here
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Tuan
    "KEEP REPRESENTIN TUAN"

    I always have...and I always will represent all of my sponsors. At least I have sponsors unlike you.

    www.teamtoxicbass.com
    yeah...I have no sponsors. Infact I have some in ur own backyard persay.

    Why dont you talk to Chad and redefine that argument

    Anywho, I have more crap to say but ill keep my lips shut, you have any problems with my truths you can PM me. But stop blowing everything out of proportion and making urself look like god. You sent ur sub to I think...one person? Then bcz you/will had some deal problems you decided to slander his name and never let anyone use the sub again.

    KEEP REPRESENTIN TUAN!!!



    -ChaoticVibration-


    Eclipse AV8022 + 9002/9022 + CD8053
    CDT EF61CFi + CDT EF61CF mids
    HF Zeus ZX6000
    HF Brutus BX1000D
    Two of a Kind:
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 10s

    AIM - ChaoticVibration
    Email - ChaoticVibration[at]gmail.com

  7. #82
    Toxic Tuan's Avatar
    Toxic Tuan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalWolf
    yeah...I have no sponsors. Infact I have some in ur own backyard persay.

    Why dont you talk to Chad and redefine that argument

    Anywho, I have more crap to say but ill keep my lips shut, you have any problems with my truths you can PM me. But stop blowing everything out of proportion and making urself look like god. You sent ur sub to I think...one person? Then bcz you/will had some deal problems you decided to slander his name and never let anyone use the sub again.

    KEEP REPRESENTIN TUAN!!!
    And that person decided to keep my sub and never give it back. So...yes...I lost the sub. I don't really think you ever tried to put yourself in my shoes. Paid $180...never got an amp. No money back. What am I going to do? Sit on my ***? Or should I blow it up and perhaps get some attention and awareness. And hopefully Dale will send me my $50 and get this over with.




  8. #83
    Toxic Tuan's Avatar
    Toxic Tuan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Yet it's been another 2-3 months!!!! STILL NO MONEY.

    Where is my money Dale????

    And I still see posts about people dealing with Dale....you guys oughta know better.




  9. #84
    kmart fan6's Avatar
    kmart fan6 is offline Jville Sounds



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    ?
    Age
    30
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Tuan you just give me your address, and u denied an refund ages ago. Anyways after I go to the doctor for my back, I shall send ur money overnight




  10. #85
    springy101's Avatar
    springy101 is offline village idiot/racist



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    so did tuan and sampson end up recieving their money? this is better than tv and you left us with a huge cliffhanger. you guys should work for nbc



    I must follow in eugenics' footsteps, for he is great

    Ref's: Ebay


    VOA_NIGHTMARE, Blados, frankga2, allenzo, bamaboy x2, Crown_amps, violentrapture, adio x3, bumpin_blazer, fi car audio, haunther, sbcaprice305 x2

  11. #86
    kmart fan6's Avatar
    kmart fan6 is offline Jville Sounds



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    ?
    Age
    30
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Tuans money is on the way. I dont owe Sampson anything he paid 100 shipped for an Eclipse Alum 15" which he has in his possession, YES it took me awhile to ship. There was no excuse for me taking forever to ship, so im not trying to make one. But thanks. Later.




  12. #87
    Toxic Tuan's Avatar
    Toxic Tuan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Yet Still NO MONEY!!!




  13. #88
    bimma85's Avatar
    bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    9,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER




    REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

    Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

  14. #89
    iagrdshaka's Avatar
    iagrdshaka is offline Down with jimmy hats



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    19,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    Kmartfan is a total douche



    REFS: Vincent9515, snoopdan, delvryboy, pyro719, teamsubgopoof, coolahan, Toxic Tuan


  15. #90
    nVRuckus's Avatar
    nVRuckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

    He must of sent it via pigeon




Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. seller pontiacgt is a scammer on12w7s
    By gqsmooth272004 in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 08:47 PM
  2. stunnersdad is a SCAMMER.
    By sashimiblade in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum