Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

FinalWolf is offline Stop reading my subtitle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: kmart fan6 = SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by iagrdshaka
    Its good to know who is butt ramming who. There is no way that I would wait 2 weeks for for a sub to come in the mail. What an *******.
    Why dont you take your d!ck out of sampson's @ss long enough to ask if he has the sub in his hands. Oh wait, your just a rude arrogant cack svcker who trolls forums with nothing else to do. Go perhaps live a life.

-ChaoticVibration-

Eclipse AV8022 + 9002/9022 + CD8053
    CDT EF61CFi + CDT EF61CF mids
    HF Zeus ZX6000
    HF Brutus BX1000D
    Two of a Kind:
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 10s

AIM - ChaoticVibration
    Email - ChaoticVibration[at]gmail.com

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he cant he came from car stereo

stones is offline Senior member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You just can't do business with immature little kids.
    I mean if their mom can't get them to make the bed or do their chores, how the hell are we supposed to get them to do proper business.

Only mature responsible adults should enter into this sort of thing.

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol!!! ^^^^ x2

BassManB is offline giggity giggity goo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

y do u and stones have the same sig nikosbuddy????? lol

1989 Mustang LX 2.3L 4 cyl.

JVC KD-S30 Head Unit
    Volfenhag 2 channel....

(2) 10" Pioneer IMPP's

Highs= JL Audio TR650 CX

Schoche 8 gage wiring kit

High Amp= Majestic Audio MA S 8600

Toxic Tuan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmart fan6
    funny still no call from you at all! I could have given u the full amount back.
    Exactly....you "could have" but you DIDN'T give me the refund...otherwise...there wouldn't have been any problems.

kmart fan6 is offline Jville Sounds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OH MY GOD YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU DIDNT ACCEPT THE REFUND! I would have sent u a money order to the money but did u call me or contact me back from emails no? so shut the hell up, and handle some of your business, that people havent recieved their stuff from you. You can come on here and bash me but then u cant answer the posts from people wanting their stuff from you?

sampson is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK people I am one busy mother ****er.... Here's what I have to say.... Yeah I got the sub.... yeah it took god knows how long because I quite counting the days and had honestly almost given up on getting them. It was from May 30th when I sent him the money..... then on June 29th a month later I got the sub.... so yeah that is the update. Final Wolf, instead of talking **** why didn't you just ask me to update on this thing???? I would have gladly honestly I forgot about it because I had practically given up. Anyway yeah got the eclipse but THERE WAS NO 60$ MONEY ORDER AS PROMISED BY KMART! Just to make that clear.... I have bugged him about it every single time I see him sign on to AOL instant messenger and every time it is an excuse of some kind. Again I would love to see that money because as some of you have seen I am trying to buy a car and that would help out a lot more than people think, and yes Dale is aware that I am trying to buy a car and well its been since June 29th and still no $$ yet again almost a month now... I would love to get that magic 60$ in my paypal.... but I'm not betting on it..... anyway yeah sorry for not updating this thing I guess.... but like I said I just forgot about it. So heres the update and uhh Dale one question wheres my 60$ man... it's been a month and I could really use it would you mind sending it out to me via paypal.... I'd really appreciate it man, it would be ****ing great . Anyway yeah there is my update... so conclusion is yeah got the sub, no never saw a dollar from him and would I ever deal with him again..... what do you think?
    I'll post up if I get some cash in my paypal or in my hand in the form of a money order..... if you need any info from me Dale feel free to ask for it, I have no problem giving you my paypal account or my address for a money order..... although you already have that from when you sent me the eclipse..... so yeah theres my update.... hope you all enjoy -Sampson

Refrences:
    EFFENDI, rc10mike, BodegaBay, fosgate140, Snebes, badazzDD, NikosBuddy, toaster, blackgeltabs, ax600,ruckus, 954runner, redderthanafeut, dracul, RFmustang, lilpnoybreaker, repo24, Bigrick31, BlkMica 03, Strecker25, Davesexplorer, nmehta211, Ivoryblade, wj94, GTO Zeta, suckit, Juanderosa, bibby, tweet02, NoLimit, nismos14, JessAlba452, kasimo420, hoxie08, busabob, konechiwa, Silvercoupex, Integra2468, audiofreak, Andrew_as, JamesKarr,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2761025#post2761025
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...282#post933282

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sampson
    Final Wolf, instead of talking **** why didn't you just ask me to update on this thing???? I would have gladly honestly I forgot about it because I had practically given up.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FinalWolf
    Did you ever get that sub from Dale? Just want to make sure, as you kind of not mentioned it in awhile, I assumed you had.

lol...you call that talking ****? Whatever floats ur boat man, I was just trying to make sure everything was alright.

Sorry about the $60 thing, don't know what thats all about....I see Dale for a couple of shows here soon, I'll talk to him and double remind him to get that to ya (unless there is some reason he shouldnt be?)

-Just here to try to help

-ChaoticVibration-

HF Zeus ZX6000
    HF Brutus BX1000D
    Two of a Kind:

AIM - ChaoticVibration

pontiacgt is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude be happy you got your sub man it may have took a month for him to get it to you but **** you got it be happy about that instead of *****in all the time

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmart fan6
    OH MY GOD YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU DIDNT ACCEPT THE REFUND! I would have sent u a money order to the money but did u call me or contact me back from emails no? so shut the hell up, and handle some of your business, that people havent recieved their stuff from you. You can come on here and bash me but then u cant answer the posts from people wanting their stuff from you?
    How the *** am I supposed to get a paypal refund from another account? You asked one of your buddy to send me money rather than refunding me "MY MONEY" back.

Paypal transactions: payments made with one transaction must be refunded using the same transaction...so that it's "RECORDED." If you tried to pay me back with another account...then I'd be screwed again if you tried to claim with paypal that I never sent you any product. Plain and simple.

What people haven't received stuff from me? I've taken care of each and every one of my customer.

I'm not trying to start and shiet...but you received MY money...and NEVER sent out MY amp. NEVER refunded and I was FORCED to claim it with paypal. I wouldn't be here bi.tching if you've refunded my money properly. I DON'T ever reject money as long as it's properly send or recorded.

I'm still down $50...so are you going to finally stick up and do something about it?

AVSTANG02 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey sampson you better not get any paypal scam ideas from this thread :P

I dont wanna be giving out a refund that I dont kno about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pontiacgt
    Dude be happy you got your sub man it may have took a month for him to get it to you but **** you got it be happy about that instead of *****in all the time
    I talked to Dale, apparently Sampson paid $100 for an Eclipse Aluminum 15. When Dale started coming into problems with sending the sub to him, he said he was going to throw in a $60 MO for all the troubles. So, around this point is the time when sampson goes all over the net screaming and crying and saying Dale is a frauder. Would you give someone a nice sub for $40 after he slanders your name across the net? I dont think I would. To put it simply:
    ChaoticVibration: u owe this dawg $60 apparently
    AltimaSPL00: I dont owe him
    AltimaSPL00: I could have gave him 60 bucks to be a good person
    AltimaSPL00: I told him I "might"
    AltimaSPL00: Why would I give him 60 bucks when he only paid 100 for the sub>
    ChaoticVibration: idk?
    ANYWAYS.....Why are you still crying, your selling the sub for 125 + shipping ( http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108220 #5 item)

and Tuan, you are one of the worst people I have dealt with, you never get back with anyone. So when Dale says he offered you a refund and you never got back to him (aka called him, emailed him, AIM'd him)...Im not surprised at all. Maybe thats why people threaten you and force you to leave the forums like on SoundDomain

-ChaoticVibration-

HF Zeus ZX6000
    HF Brutus BX1000D
    Two of a Kind:

AIM - ChaoticVibration

sampson is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Why dont you take your d!ck out of sampson's @ss long enough to ask if he has the sub in his hands. Oh wait, your just a rude arrogant cack svcker who trolls forums with nothing else to do. Go perhaps live a life."

IS actually the quote I was referring to.... there final wolf....

I'm not going all over the net screaming crying and *****ing or however you put it... I never once called him a "frauder" I just want the money that I was told I would recieve. Also according to the link posted up by pontiacgt on the previous page I would like to point out that Dale said the following..... "The tracking number is at my work seeing how I shipped thru my work via fedex, I will visit the distrubition department and see what is going on and get u the tracking number, also once u take the speaker out look for an envelope with ur name on it, in it is a 60$ money order. If that doesnt make u happy I dont know what will. Thanks.

904-233-4697"

Now if you would all please look where it says there is a 60 money order in with the sub... that is why I thought I was going to get 60$ apparently I wasn't though and Dale lied to me. But hey whatever if that is what he does then that is what he does. I got my sub which is more than I expected from him. I'm not calling anyone a frauder, a ******* or anything of that nature and I'm **** well not on here crying and *****ing like FinalWolf said, the only reason I even posted on here is because everyone was like OMG why hasn't sampson posted in soo long, he is a ****er, he tries to ruin eveyones reputation and make people out to be assholes who aren't.... I just posted to clear **** up and then I get FinalWolf and PontiacGT talking all this **** about me whinning, crying and *****ing.... WTF is with that you guys. I'm not trying to ruin some guys name, I'm not trying to make you guys look like ****, why you trying to make me look like ****?

I mean its pretty obvious whose side your on, when I get a comment like " Dude be happy you got your sub man it may have took a month for him to get it to you but **** you got it be happy about that instead of *****in all the time" from Pontiac and FinaWolf sends me some useless crap saying"Why dont you take your d!ck out of sampson's @ss long enough to ask if he has the sub in his hands. Oh wait, your just a rude arrogant cack svcker who trolls forums with nothing else to do. Go perhaps live a life."

When did this turn into a bashing thread? I am just trying to figure out if I am ever going to get that 60$ I was told I was going to get? Thats all I am really concerned about.... so how about Dale posts up what he thinks? I am curious to know what he has to say about the whole deal, instead of hearing from 3rd parties? Thanks a lot and quit bashing everything that everyone says people ****. -Sampson

Refrences:
    EFFENDI, rc10mike, BodegaBay, fosgate140, Snebes, badazzDD, NikosBuddy, toaster, blackgeltabs, ax600,ruckus, 954runner, redderthanafeut, dracul, RFmustang, lilpnoybreaker, repo24, Bigrick31, BlkMica 03, Strecker25, Davesexplorer, nmehta211, Ivoryblade, wj94, GTO Zeta, suckit, Juanderosa, bibby, tweet02, NoLimit, nismos14, JessAlba452, kasimo420, hoxie08, busabob, konechiwa, Silvercoupex, Integra2468, audiofreak, Andrew_as, JamesKarr,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2761025#post2761025
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...282#post933282

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FinalWolf
    I talked to Dale, apparently Sampson paid $100 for an Eclipse Aluminum 15. When Dale started coming into problems with sending the sub to him, he said he was going to throw in a $60 MO for all the troubles. So, around this point is the time when sampson goes all over the net screaming and crying and saying Dale is a frauder. Would you give someone a nice sub for $40 after he slanders your name across the net? I dont think I would. To put it simply:
    ChaoticVibration: u owe this dawg $60 apparently
    AltimaSPL00: I dont owe him
    AltimaSPL00: I could have gave him 60 bucks to be a good person
    AltimaSPL00: I told him I "might"
    AltimaSPL00: Why would I give him 60 bucks when he only paid 100 for the sub>
    ChaoticVibration: idk?
    ANYWAYS.....Why are you still crying, your selling the sub for 125 + shipping ( http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108220 #5 item)

and Tuan, you are one of the worst people I have dealt with, you never get back with anyone. So when Dale says he offered you a refund and you never got back to him (aka called him, emailed him, AIM'd him)...Im not surprised at all. Maybe thats why people threaten you and force you to leave the forums like on SoundDomain
    Final Wolf...you do not know what happened. I called and talked to dale about 3 weeks after the payment and not received anything. I asked him to give me a refund...he said he was going to have MikeSuth paypal me the money. I obviously said no because MikeSuth could just file fraud and I'd loose the money that is exactly why I want my money back directly from Dale. I asked Dale for a money order...but that was not an option for Dale. Also...the money that Dale had sent to MikeSuth was also taking back of MikeSuth's account. Next up....I called him...but his phone was disconnected. Coincident or not...this gets me weary since I've been scammed before...same exact thing. I emailed him...NO RESPONSE. So what I am to do next? So I filed fraud with paypal. I couldn't get ahold of Dale any way I tried until I started posting about the fraud. Until then did Dale pop out of the blues and remembered me. All this time...Dale never tried to contact me or anything.

"Threatened me and forced me to leave Sounddomain?"
    That's funny...then why was I nominated to be moderator? Then why am I a moderator on sounddomain. Final wolf...I don't ever remember doing any business with you at all...so stop your bs talk. It's people like you who don't get anywhere in the industry. All you ever do is trash talk. Explain to me something....if my reputation is so bad like you said....then why am I asked to represent so many car audio companies?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast