Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Reload Thread: 8000x

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norwalk CT
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    8000x

    ok....i know hes a good guy because ive dealt with im before but the 2nd time, didnt turn out as expected..

    ok so it was early-mid february, dude had a kenwood excelon x759 for sale, he took my offer of 150 shippd - i was in a hurry and heres where I went wrong...

    sent it cash instead of money order and ****...i know its retarded to do but i have done it about 6 times before with NO problem

    first problem with him - he never told me his name was chris...he had me mail to a mike youngblood, apparantly who was his roommate. i assumed he was mike for the longest time, all my pms included "thanks mike!" and he never corrected me or mentioned that he's not mike

    2nd problem, he failed to mention that he was moving out at precisely the time i sent the money - soooo...i finally got back from him about 2 weeks later saying the money hasnt gotten there yet and he moved out and it was hectic

    he hasnt replied to any of my pms since like mid march and its really annoying...he told me the money never came and blah blah

    this isnt a completely negative for him, partly my fault to for sending something that couldnt be verified of delivery...so whatever excuses eh had to throw i had to consider somewhat but i still dont believe it to this day

    wort part is this was for a friend of mine..........



    REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

    Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

    Future Setup:
    In the works again

    WTB: Best Joke - Thread




  2. #2
    bg_Swishahouse's Avatar
    bg_Swishahouse is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    please disregard my previous post. 8000x has contacted me and we are resolving the situation.
    Last edited by bg_Swishahouse; 05-25-2005 at 10:34 PM. Reason: situation is being resolved




  3. #3
    ruckus's Avatar
    ruckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    heh i was looking at his kenwoods too. glad I spent the money on something else.




  4. #4
    8000x's Avatar
    8000x is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    Quote Originally Posted by its_bacon12
    ok....i know hes a good guy because ive dealt with im before but the 2nd time, didnt turn out as expected..

    ok so it was early-mid february, dude had a kenwood excelon x759 for sale, he took my offer of 150 shippd - i was in a hurry and heres where I went wrong...

    sent it cash instead of money order and ****...i know its retarded to do but i have done it about 6 times before with NO problem

    first problem with him - he never told me his name was chris...he had me mail to a mike youngblood, apparantly who was his roommate. i assumed he was mike for the longest time, all my pms included "thanks mike!" and he never corrected me or mentioned that he's not mike

    2nd problem, he failed to mention that he was moving out at precisely the time i sent the money - soooo...i finally got back from him about 2 weeks later saying the money hasnt gotten there yet and he moved out and it was hectic

    he hasnt replied to any of my pms since like mid march and its really annoying...he told me the money never came and blah blah

    this isnt a completely negative for him, partly my fault to for sending something that couldnt be verified of delivery...so whatever excuses eh had to throw i had to consider somewhat but i still dont believe it to this day

    wort part is this was for a friend of mine..........
    Dude I told you time after time send a money order but you sent cash. Ask yourself man, if you were the mailman and you saw a nice envelope with cash inside wouldn't that be a bit enticing to you? You should know I didn't rip you off. You sent cash the first time and I sent you what you paid for. I told you I never got the payment. If I scammed you over the deck then why didn't I scam you last time too? Wouldn't that make sense?? I can't send something that I never received payment for.



    References:
    Maverick Mechanic (sounddomain)
    emac (ECA)
    its_bacon12 (carsound)
    delussional77 (sounddomain)
    KH (sounddomain)
    AZ-SS (sounddomain)
    Tirefryr (sounddomain)
    CornPopz (sounddomain)
    soundstreamer (caraudio)

  5. #5
    8000x's Avatar
    8000x is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    Quote Originally Posted by bg_Swishahouse
    scammed me too. send wrong deck with no harness or cage or trim ring.
    This is being resolved and you know it. If I was out to scam people why would I bother sending them anything???



    References:
    Maverick Mechanic (sounddomain)
    emac (ECA)
    its_bacon12 (carsound)
    delussional77 (sounddomain)
    KH (sounddomain)
    AZ-SS (sounddomain)
    Tirefryr (sounddomain)
    CornPopz (sounddomain)
    soundstreamer (caraudio)

  6. #6
    dkc62's Avatar
    dkc62 is offline SoundStream®



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    WPB FL and Eastern Shore VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    **** 8000x, you have negative feedback on sounddomain and termpro too.

    http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ult...;f=10;t=078701

    http://audioforum.termpro.com/ubb/ul.../t/001532.html

    May want to get them cleared up as well.





    July 17th 2006 will be a day I will never forget. The day I was so close to death and had to be put on life support. Thank you God that I'm still here.

    HU PIONEER DEH-P7200
    Soundstream twt.2 titanium horn tweeters
    Three Soundstream PCW 15's
    One Rubicon 1000.1

    XBOX 360 Name: jab78

  7. #7
    bg_Swishahouse's Avatar
    bg_Swishahouse is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    that was me that posted those. i jumped to conclusions and posted everywhere without even talking to 8000x. he has kept in contact with me and the problem is resolved.




  8. #8
    dkc62's Avatar
    dkc62 is offline SoundStream®



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    WPB FL and Eastern Shore VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    Quote Originally Posted by bg_Swishahouse
    that was me that posted those. i jumped to conclusions and posted everywhere without even talking to 8000x. he has kept in contact with me and the problem is resolved.
    Awsome thats what we all here wantt to know. I know 8000x has done many transactions but your post caught by suprise. Good to here it's getting resoved.





    July 17th 2006 will be a day I will never forget. The day I was so close to death and had to be put on life support. Thank you God that I'm still here.

    HU PIONEER DEH-P7200
    Soundstream twt.2 titanium horn tweeters
    Three Soundstream PCW 15's
    One Rubicon 1000.1

    XBOX 360 Name: jab78

  9. #9
    its_bacon12's Avatar
    its_bacon12 is offline I4NI

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norwalk CT
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    8000x im not blaming anything on you, or calling you a scammer... im just saying theres a huge void in this story...



    also, you couldnt correct me in any of my hundred of PMs thinking you were mike? or telling me you were moving? and i have the pms left STILL from when march - im not blaming, im just emphasizing things that went wrong

    just made me very suspicious ya know? you cant get a hold of your former roommate, you moved right then, you didnt tell me your real name - had to find it out from soundstreamer, just little things that end up painting a picture thats screaming SCAM



    REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

    Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

    Future Setup:
    In the works again

    WTB: Best Joke - Thread

  10. #10
    johnecon2001's Avatar
    johnecon2001 is offline SSA/ROE Super-Møderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    FYI I got my battery from him today. Reasonable shipping time for a big item.




    Don't PM me, I'm not here. Find me on SSA or ROE
    No, I won't re-upload the Big3 pictures. Don't ask.

  11. #11
    its_bacon12's Avatar
    its_bacon12 is offline I4NI

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norwalk CT
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    ......

    ok?



    REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

    Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

    Future Setup:
    In the works again

    WTB: Best Joke - Thread

  12. #12
    FinalWolf's Avatar
    FinalWolf is offline Stop reading my subtitle!



    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Over Here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    Seems a little fishy listening. 8000x doesnt really have a story to back it up other then blame the mailman for stealing the money???

    Ive done business with its_bacon12 and everything was as smooth as butter and quick as hell. So I assume things were probably the same with 8000x and he seems to be backing out.....



    -ChaoticVibration-


    Eclipse AV8022 + 9002/9022 + CD8053
    CDT EF61CFi + CDT EF61CF mids
    HF Zeus ZX6000
    HF Brutus BX1000D
    Two of a Kind:
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 10s

    AIM - ChaoticVibration
    Email - ChaoticVibration[at]gmail.com

  13. #13
    8000x's Avatar
    8000x is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon14 Re: 8000x

    Quote Originally Posted by johnecon2001
    FYI I got my battery from him today. Reasonable shipping time for a big item.
    Thanks John. Good doing business with you.



    References:
    Maverick Mechanic (sounddomain)
    emac (ECA)
    its_bacon12 (carsound)
    delussional77 (sounddomain)
    KH (sounddomain)
    AZ-SS (sounddomain)
    Tirefryr (sounddomain)
    CornPopz (sounddomain)
    soundstreamer (caraudio)

  14. #14
    8000x's Avatar
    8000x is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalWolf
    Seems a little fishy listening. 8000x doesnt really have a story to back it up other then blame the mailman for stealing the money???

    Ive done business with its_bacon12 and everything was as smooth as butter and quick as hell. So I assume things were probably the same with 8000x and he seems to be backing out.....
    Assume all you want but you don't know. Like I said before the first time with its_bacon12 went fine, I was surprised that the money actually arrived because it was cash in an envelope!!! You can't just keep sending cash and always expect it to get to it's destination. I told him time after time send a money order. Who else would you blame if you never got the money? At that point either the sender lied about sending it (not saying that its_bacon12 did lie) or somebody else saw cash in an envelope and took it.



    References:
    Maverick Mechanic (sounddomain)
    emac (ECA)
    its_bacon12 (carsound)
    delussional77 (sounddomain)
    KH (sounddomain)
    AZ-SS (sounddomain)
    Tirefryr (sounddomain)
    CornPopz (sounddomain)
    soundstreamer (caraudio)

  15. #15
    its_bacon12's Avatar
    its_bacon12 is offline I4NI

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norwalk CT
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 8000x

    well whatever happened, money didnt get there and its not gonig to be resolved so...

    can a moderator close this thread please?



    REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

    Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

    Future Setup:
    In the works again

    WTB: Best Joke - Thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum