Closed Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

can somone run an ip address? or have you already done it?

Vectork39 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

havent tried that yet

Vectork39 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow monday....still nothing what a suprise

ANeonRider is offline teamSSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, reminds me of a saying.

"Talk is cheap, seeing is believing"

I am not seeing ****.

Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everything is being dealt with by the end of next week. I have been busy for reasons that are none of anyones business. That is why no pm's have been answered. As for the "pending complaint". File it if it will make ya feel better. I am also curious as to the officers name that is supposedly handling this case. As for an ip check dont bother. My isp is verizon. My phone number is 802-343-6899. Any other information anyone wants to know?. Not that it matters but I ran into a little financial trouble. I lost my job and have NO MONEY!!!!!. It was unexpected. Anyway, everyone can stop being ****ing assholes. I was never even given a chance to give my side until after everyone decided I was a scammer and an *******. All I want to say is thanks to everyone for jumping to conclusions. Oh, and MJ thanks especially to you for being a ****. Our deal got ****ed up but it still went through but yet I am still such a bad person. A big THANKS goes out to the entire forum for all their "support"

mjbailey21 is offline Getting back into it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bro I told the story like it happened.

i mentioned that i FINALLY got my game.

My point was, one way or another you work slow as hell.
    Get over it. You know its true and now everybody else does.

Take care of ****.

References:
    HavingFun, Jaxzon315, Moe Lester, sbcaprice305, RickTC, Frito, DarrenE, BiaBia, Mr. Loki, Johnecon2001,Loud-n-Low, Zier

GO COWBOYS!!!!

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The financial problems are no ones fault but your own- no one cares about your problems, you still owe people money. No excuse for not having the money- did you 'buy' this equipment and have money for it at the time that it was sent to you? If you didn't, then you shouldn't be looking to buy equipment...if you did...where did it go?

You're full of excuses...seriously, get your **** together and stop running your mouth. You shouldn't say a WORD on here to ANYONE until you pay off what you owe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fine....I never said the that me not having the money was anyone elses fault. Read my post before you open your mouth. I dont care if anyone cares about my problems. Did I ask you to care?. No, I didn't. ****, what a bunch of one sided idiots.

VOA_NIGHTMARE is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man you just got to see the big picture, you made a offer with out having the money, or planned to have it then a problem came up. It is not the others fault for your problems. If that was the case of loosing your job the best thing to do would be to contact him right away and say etc" hey look I just lost my job and didnt plan it to happen, is there any way I can pay you in a week or 2 or just send your stuff back etc." And most people on here I think would say ok np give it to me in a week or keep me in contact, or just send me back my stuff then please. I know if it was me and you told me that, I know how it goes and would say hey give it a week or 2 if you cant just send the stuff back to me. The whole point of this is you want items first because you dont want to get screwed. Not saying you have screwed this guy, but you have but a delay in the deal. And he is not to happy about that because of lack of contact. I just dont see why you are getting so mad about this. I lost my job I know how it goes, and I had a baby on the way. Things happen its life, and for the most part no one really seems like a bad person on here as long as you let them know whats going on.

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so when did you loose your job?, i feel its ironic how you say its on its way the 14th or 15th...then you say its being handled he will get his money i lost my job what half a month later.....
    shoulda shipped it when ya had a job

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VOA_NIGHTMARE
    I lost my job I know how it goes, and I had a baby on the way. Things happen its life, and for the most part no one really seems like a bad person on here as long as you let them know whats going on.

I have a baby on the way as well. Due this month as a matter of fact. You guys have to understand that I am not out to screw anyone. I am trying to get things dealt with as fast as I can. I have a lot of **** I am dealing with and I am working as fast as I can. I didnt expect to be out of work. I didnt expect to be broke. As it is I have to find another place to live within the next 2 weeks so yeah **** is not going easy. These are not anyones problems but mine and I dont expect sympathy. I am just trying to get people to understand why I am taking so long. I dont mean to be a ******* but when I logged on and read the thread I noticed people were ganging up on me before they even let me speak my part. So, yeah I was mad as hell at everyone for assuming things. I agree I should have stayed in contact. I didnt and that is my own fault. Anyway, I would like to keep the rest of this thread nice. I am sick of argueing with people. It is really pointless. Hopefully nobody has a problem with this post as they seem to have had with all my others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyybrid89crx_si
    I have a baby on the way as well. Due this month as a matter of fact. You guys have to understand that I am not out to screw anyone. I am trying to get things dealt with as fast as I can. I have a lot of **** I am dealing with and I am working as fast as I can. I didnt expect to be out of work. I didnt expect to be broke. As it is I have to find another place to live within the next 2 weeks so yeah **** is not going easy. These are not anyones problems but mine and I dont expect sympathy. I am just trying to get people to understand why I am taking so long. I dont mean to be a ******* but when I logged on and read the thread I noticed people were ganging up on me before they even let me speak my part. So, yeah I was mad as hell at everyone for assuming things. I agree I should have stayed in contact. I didnt and that is my own fault. Anyway, I would like to keep the rest of this thread nice. I am sick of argueing with people. It is really pointless. Hopefully nobody has a problem with this post as they seem to have had with all my others.
    I think it is a honest great post, that tells your situation and what happend, rather than I am not gona answer your pms :0) Good deal man, heck at least keep in contact with him and get it taken care of so it shows you are a man of your words. I hope everything goes well for you as well. Good luck with the baby I know how that goes, but wait till u do your taxs DAM you get alot back

Ref List........seth350 REq mabel4life foreman ThumpInDaTrunk DOHCrazy bigwheel15 Naxis2k1 Gaffney982 Exploder 97 kustyn727 Termlab its_bacon12 Ecko072Unltd Nikuk nikosbuddy dbman150 cardinalsfan jeremyzach

jester7500 BUMPING150S JackFrost Mark Garcia PDizzle2oo5 valeech Raven KngOfThePkngLot thunder9500 apw122 Niggz89 springy101 Viper118 _DjScrew_ PepsiFiend69 diatribe XtrmAudioCncpts raven2201 slick rick bjfish11 wj94
    diatribe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not this year though. I am only getting 327 back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

next yr will be nice then

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyybrid89crx_si
    fine....I never said the that me not having the money was anyone elses fault. Read my post before you open your mouth. I dont care if anyone cares about my problems. Did I ask you to care?. No, I didn't. ****, what a bunch of one sided idiots.

One sided?

There's only one side to this- you didn't pay for something you have in your physical possession. That's all there is to it.

Stop being a blithering idiot and pay for the product.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast