Closed Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Reload Thread: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

Quote Originally Posted by Hyybrid89crx_si
    I tried to pay everyone ASAP. HE WAS UNREACHABLE!!!!!!!. I didnt have his number and I had no internet access to get it. Like I said read the whole **** thing next time before you post.
    i'm with chinny on this one---this shyt has been going on for MONTHS. the only reason you haven't been banned is because you still owe members here money and if you got banned that would be one more excuse for you to use not to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja
    i'm with chinny on this one---this shyt has been going on for MONTHS. the only reason you haven't been banned is because you still owe members here money and if you got banned that would be one more excuse for you to use not to pay.
    x2

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyybrid89crx_si
    I tried to pay everyone ASAP. HE WAS UNREACHABLE!!!!!!!. I didnt have his number and I had no internet access to get it. Like I said read the whole **** thing next time before you post.
    I'd be willing to wager there is a public library somewhere within Hybrid's reach. Hmmm...can you say Internet Access?!? It is the sign of a very immature and/or worthless POS that makes monetary deals and then doesn't follow through with them. If you owe/d people $$ then paying them promptly would have kept any of this from happening! If you aren't going to have the money when promised then man up and say so. I'm of the belief if you had honestly tried to pay everyone ASAP then there wouldn't be all this chaos stringing along over the course of several months regarding folks trying to get what is rightfully theirs.

It's real simple, Hybrid. Pay the people you owe the amount(s) you owe them or give them items of equal value in trade, if they're willing to go that route, and be done with it. After that's taken care of? Fade away, fella. I'd also be willing to wager there is NO ONE on this forum who would ever want to have a transaction with you of any kind after this fiasco.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja

Correction, I owe 1 member money. I dont really care if I get banned. It isnt like people really gave a **** about him getting paid. Most of you just wanted to come in here and degrade my character and tell me how much of a bad person I am. This turned into nothing but a thread to bash on me. Why the hell would I want to stay as an active member of a forum where most of the members are assholes. Anyway, vektor will get paid. Then you all can kiss my ***.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler573
    I'd be willing to wager there is a public library somewhere within Hybrid's reach. Hmmm...can you say Internet Access?!? It is the sign of a very immature and/or worthless POS that makes monetary deals and then doesn't follow through with them. If you owe/d people $$ then paying them promptly would have kept any of this from happening! If you aren't going to have the money when promised then man up and say so. I'm of the belief if you had honestly tried to pay everyone ASAP then there wouldn't be all this chaos stringing along over the course of several months regarding folks trying to get what is rightfully theirs.

It's real simple, Hybrid. Pay the people you owe the amount(s) you owe them or give them items of equal value in trade, if they're willing to go that route, and be done with it. After that's taken care of? Fade away, fella. I'd also be willing to wager there is NO ONE on this forum who would ever want to have a transaction with you of any kind after this fiasco.
    Again, dont care. Keep your worthless opinion to yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can also look up the thread "to all I owe money to". I posted on NUMEROUS times for vektor to contact me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you can post all the threads you want mang----the fact is that guys like you ruin the opprotunities for honest guys like me and the vast majority of the rest of the members to engage in trading, buying, selling of our shyt. bottom line is that if you can't make right at the time ----- it's real simple------don't go thru with the deal. And since you're sooooo angry because we're all worthless go find some other poor souls to chicken hawk on.

if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

in all seriousness hybrid, how months will it take to get 5-600 bucks? this situation has been dragging and believe me if i wanna get to go and research on you, i will I got more than enough info on Jay Kacz, i'd have no problem finding who and where you are

myspace

1993 Volvo 960 Luxury Sedan

Refs: Sake Pho Sho, Silentheaven389, macmood, iamslain, lemans23, desertheat (3), monte_carlo97 (7).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AznRevlAzn
    in all seriousness hybrid, how months will it take to get 5-600 bucks? this situation has been dragging and believe me if i wanna get to go and research on you, i will I got more than enough info on Jay Kacz, i'd have no problem finding who and where you are

Research all you want man. I got nothing to hide. I will give ya my name address and a copy of my license if it will make ya feel better.

Vectork39 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

un reachable are you serious??? how many pms have we exchanged, i can count about 70 or so, i have all three of your aim, icq, msn whatever handles and yur number, but no response TO ANY OF IT, dont put this one on me.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW HERES THE PM HE JUST SENT ME

As I stated in the thread you will get paid. However, you keep running your ****ing mouth and I will deliver it personally and you can try to beat my ***. Then we will see who the ***** is. Hmmmm....you say you had **** to do and thats why you didnt reply to the posts I made when I was trying to pay you. Did you ever stop to think I had **** going on and that I wasnt avoiding you?. Hell no you got right on here and ran your ****ing mouth. That is bullshit man. All I have to say is watch what you say. Most people talk **** and wont act on it. I am NOT one of them. So, all I have to say is be respectful and I will do the same.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

back to normal
    Last edited by Vectork39; 07-14-2005 at 01:49 AM.

PhatTonyDeMarco is offline C0CK,its whats for dinner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vectork39
    WOW HERES THE PM HE JUST SENT ME

As I stated in the thread you will get paid. However, you keep running your ****ing mouth and I will deliver it personally and you can try to beat my ***. Then we will see who the ***** is. Hmmmm....you say you had **** to do and thats why you didnt reply to the posts I made when I was trying to pay you. Did you ever stop to think I had **** going on and that I wasnt avoiding you?. Hell no you got right on here and ran your ****ing mouth. That is bullshit man. All I have to say is watch what you say. Most people talk **** and wont act on it. I am NOT one of them. So, all I have to say is be respectful and I will do the same.

True internet G.. Good luck with the across country travel to prove you can fight

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

back to normal
    Last edited by Vectork39; 07-13-2005 at 11:24 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast