Closed Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Reload Thread: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

Vectork39 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

still nothing...

jsloan10 is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know I'll never deal with this fuknut thanks to this thread.

Hyybrid89crx_si
    What do you think your kids are gonna say about you when they realise your a ****** bum?, you've dug your own grave and you're biching that its everone elses fault.
    Does your girlfriend/wife approve of you going into heavy debt buying all this **** when you should be taking care of you're family?.

You're a LIFE NOOB and you need to figure **** out before you get into serious trouble.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dirty, i just skipped from page 11 all the way to 22 and still nothing, **** that **** ***** go to his door knock and stick him in the eye and jack his money, wtf is that ****... he lies and he owes like 6 ppl money, i bet he wont pay up.... **** that sit i hate when this **** happens to me or any one.. it gets me insanely pist

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

homeboy, sell some drugs, sell something dawg. pay these boys their **** before something happens to u and u cant see ur "son" be born, that would ****.

ruckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL funny thing is he is so broke he keeps making threads wanting to buy stuff. The admins need to step in with people like this and not allow them to use the classifieds section. He is obviously a troll and will keep doing it as long as people buy into his ****.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ban him from classfieds and let him troll here, i wanna see this fat tub say something else, hes funny.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

for the record i never dodged him, why would i want to NOT GET PAID...i had **** to do, like finals, and work.....but now hes completely avoiding me for $100...what a *****

Mr. Loki is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know what you mean bro. I just dropped it, because it was pointless.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fight Him!!!!!!!!

Mr. Loki is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lives to far away and I have a career in the air force I dont want to lose over a SH*T BAG!

mjbailey21 is offline Getting back into it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jsloan10
    I know I'll never deal with this fuknut thanks to this thread.

Hyybrid89crx_si
    What do you think your kids are gonna say about you when they realise your a ****** bum?, you've dug your own grave and you're biching that its everone elses fault.
    Does your girlfriend/wife approve of you going into heavy debt buying all this **** when you should be taking care of you're family?.

You're a LIFE NOOB and you need to figure **** out before you get into serious trouble.
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!1shiftone shiftone@4!@

References:
    HavingFun, Jaxzon315, Moe Lester, sbcaprice305, RickTC, Frito, DarrenE, BiaBia, Mr. Loki, Johnecon2001,Loud-n-Low, Zier

GO COWBOYS!!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if there was anything remotely interesting or any cool places to go up in burlington vt, i would drive up there, but i dont see the point in chasing down a dead beat 25yr piece of ****

Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chinny
    dirty, i just skipped from page 11 all the way to 22 and still nothing, **** that **** ***** go to his door knock and stick him in the eye and jack his money, wtf is that ****... he lies and he owes like 6 ppl money, i bet he wont pay up.... **** that sit i hate when this **** happens to me or any one.. it gets me insanely pist
    First off man you shouldnt have skipped pages because you would have seen that everyone else I owed has been paid and I didnt owe 6 people. I owed like 3 people. Vektor is the last person I owe. I did and still do plan on paying him. I will have his money out to him by this tuesday or monday the 18th. Also, so everyone knows the reason I have not been on is because I have had no internet access because I moved from where I was living. As for me posting threads wanting to buy **** that is because I had 1000.00 to play with. Anyway, as I said vektor will be paid by the 18th at the latest.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyybrid89crx_si
    First off man you shouldnt have skipped pages because you would have seen that everyone else I owed has been paid and I didnt owe 6 people. I owed like 3 people. Vektor is the last person I owe. I did and still do plan on paying him. I will have his money out to him by this tuesday or monday the 18th. Also, so everyone knows the reason I have not been on is because I have had no internet access because I moved from where I was living. As for me posting threads wanting to buy **** that is because I had 1000.00 to play with. Anyway, as I said vektor will be paid by the 18th at the latest.
    Maybe you should learn how to manage your money better... if you have 1000 put it in a bank account and save it or pay every one ASAP, if you dont do that your a joke, and until you dont pay these people their hard earned money, then stfu and take a ****ing seat bcuz i have no patience for ****ing kids like you, i may be only 16 and you like 20 something but it still isnt a difference if you were close to me and u would of ripped me off $100 or more i would of shot ur legs already... theirs just some peple in this world that u dont play with, if you want to do business DO BUSINESS, dont screw no one over.

Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chinny
    Maybe you should learn how to manage your money better... if you have 1000 put it in a bank account and save it or pay every one ASAP, if you dont do that your a joke, and until you dont pay these people their hard earned money, then stfu and take a ****ing seat bcuz i have no patience for ****ing kids like you, i may be only 16 and you like 20 something but it still isnt a difference if you were close to me and u would of ripped me off $100 or more i would of shot ur legs already... theirs just some peple in this world that u dont play with, if you want to do business DO BUSINESS, dont screw no one over.
    I tried to pay everyone ASAP. HE WAS UNREACHABLE!!!!!!!. I didnt have his number and I had no internet access to get it. Like I said read the whole **** thing next time before you post.

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast