Closed Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 372

Reload Thread: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

  1. #256
    mjbailey21's Avatar
    mjbailey21 is offline Getting back into it!



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    2,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Mr. Loki- there are more efficient ways of having all those refs in your profile without taking up half of the screen!



    References:
    HavingFun, Jaxzon315, Moe Lester, sbcaprice305, RickTC, Frito, DarrenE, BiaBia, Mr. Loki, Johnecon2001,Loud-n-Low, Zier

    GO COWBOYS!!!!




  2. #257
    sampson's Avatar
    sampson is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Northwest area
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon6 Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    hyybrid- thanks for ;etting me know, but as long as it is in there and everything is absolutley perfect I'll be happy. One more thing do you remember when I told you that I needed 20 bucks or that mp3 player which did you decide on? Please let me know

    Primo- yeah I have heard that before and almost went up there during spring break but it is about a 42 hour drive one way so I decided against it. And why bother wasting my one week of freedom from college dealing with that b.s.

    mj- who cares man, if the guy wants to take up half the screen, whatever. Just shows he is a pimp and deals a lot. lol j/k just figured I'd post something about your post too



    Refrences:
    EFFENDI, rc10mike, BodegaBay, fosgate140, Snebes, badazzDD, NikosBuddy, toaster, blackgeltabs, ax600,ruckus, 954runner, redderthanafeut, dracul, RFmustang, lilpnoybreaker, repo24, Bigrick31, BlkMica 03, Strecker25, Davesexplorer, nmehta211, Ivoryblade, wj94, GTO Zeta, suckit, Juanderosa, bibby, tweet02, NoLimit, nismos14, JessAlba452, kasimo420, hoxie08, busabob, konechiwa, Silvercoupex, Integra2468, audiofreak, Andrew_as, JamesKarr,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2761025#post2761025
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...282#post933282

  3. #258
    Hyybrid89crx_si's Avatar
    Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loki
    what about my 5 inch dvd portable player...

    What about it?. I told you it was broke and I was sending the minidisc player back. It doesnt matter anyway man. I already paid you for it. Believe me if I still had it I would gladly send it back and get my money back. Also, you already knew I was only sending the minidisc player back. check out some of your previous posts and you will see.




  4. #259
    Hyybrid89crx_si's Avatar
    Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    [QUOTE=sampson]hyybrid- thanks for ;etting me know, but as long as it is in there and everything is absolutley perfect I'll be happy. One more thing do you remember when I told you that I needed 20 bucks or that mp3 player which did you decide on? Please let me know


    **** man I totally forgot about the 20 bucks. I will get that to ya as soon as I can.




  5. #260
    sampson's Avatar
    sampson is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Northwest area
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Alright man let me know when you can get that out to me. Thanks-Sampson



    Refrences:
    EFFENDI, rc10mike, BodegaBay, fosgate140, Snebes, badazzDD, NikosBuddy, toaster, blackgeltabs, ax600,ruckus, 954runner, redderthanafeut, dracul, RFmustang, lilpnoybreaker, repo24, Bigrick31, BlkMica 03, Strecker25, Davesexplorer, nmehta211, Ivoryblade, wj94, GTO Zeta, suckit, Juanderosa, bibby, tweet02, NoLimit, nismos14, JessAlba452, kasimo420, hoxie08, busabob, konechiwa, Silvercoupex, Integra2468, audiofreak, Andrew_as, JamesKarr,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2761025#post2761025
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...282#post933282

  6. #261
    Mr. Loki's Avatar
    Mr. Loki is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    I still dont understand how it was broke when it was BRAND NEW!! But ok dude if you want to lie like you have thats fine. Your just that dumb I guess, because if something was broke I would be after my money or a replacement. Still have nothing from you so you can go ahead and pay for it do somthing man I tired of all this bs you pull.

    mj what do you want me to do?




  7. #262
    sampson's Avatar
    sampson is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Northwest area
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Got my stuff today and it appears to be as described. I have only tested the subs and those are the cheapest things. I'll let you guys know when I test the rest of it. Good Luck Loki-Sampson



    Refrences:
    EFFENDI, rc10mike, BodegaBay, fosgate140, Snebes, badazzDD, NikosBuddy, toaster, blackgeltabs, ax600,ruckus, 954runner, redderthanafeut, dracul, RFmustang, lilpnoybreaker, repo24, Bigrick31, BlkMica 03, Strecker25, Davesexplorer, nmehta211, Ivoryblade, wj94, GTO Zeta, suckit, Juanderosa, bibby, tweet02, NoLimit, nismos14, JessAlba452, kasimo420, hoxie08, busabob, konechiwa, Silvercoupex, Integra2468, audiofreak, Andrew_as, JamesKarr,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2761025#post2761025
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...282#post933282

  8. #263
    95Prober's Avatar
    95Prober is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loki
    I will not take sides here, but I had NO PROBLEM with hyybrid. Good guy without a doubt he works hard to make things right. By the way bro your stuff should arrive like friday. Let me know when it does please and I will await the deal to be completed.
    just an observation, but if you didnt have a problem with him, WHY is he marked on your BAD list on you ID??

    confusing




  9. #264
    Hyybrid89crx_si's Avatar
    Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loki
    I still dont understand how it was broke when it was BRAND NEW!! But ok dude if you want to lie like you have thats fine. Your just that dumb I guess, because if something was broke I would be after my money or a replacement. Still have nothing from you so you can go ahead and pay for it do somthing man I tired of all this bs you pull.

    mj what do you want me to do?

    I sent you half the money so the portable is covered. As for how it could be broke. Hmmm...well since mintek is a POS brand and their stuff doesnt last long anyway then I would guess that may have something to do with it. As far as I am concerned we are in good standing and I dont think anyone would see it differently.




  10. #265
    Mr. Loki's Avatar
    Mr. Loki is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    maybe if the mini disc player worked we would be in good standing, but it doesnt so now what? and 95prober...did you read this whole thing? Its obvious you didnt, because it started out ok then he ****ed up and made the attempt to fix it...get your head out of your *** read fully not half way then next time you wont look so **** stupid.




  11. #266
    iamamp3pimp's Avatar
    iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment



    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Quote Originally Posted by 95Prober
    just an observation, but if you didnt have a problem with him, WHY is he marked on your BAD list on you ID??

    confusing
    you shouldnt be posting in this thread unless you read all of it



    www.BassHeadsENT.net for all your custom enclosure needs
    Offering build service and expertise in the Tampa area as well as enclosures shipped nationwide!
    Robin@BassHeadsENT.net


    Check this thread for all the build logs being posted.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/suppo...ks-thread.html

  12. #267
    Hyybrid89crx_si's Avatar
    Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loki
    maybe if the mini disc player worked we would be in good standing, but it doesnt so now what? and 95prober...did you read this whole thing? Its obvious you didnt, because it started out ok then he ****ed up and made the attempt to fix it...get your head out of your *** read fully not half way then next time you wont look so **** stupid.

    Ok, nice way to try to get me back. If it doesnt work then it didnt work when you sent it. It has sat in my dresser droor since I got it. If you remember you never sent the cables. Therefore I never even had the option to try it out. Nice try on your part though. Maybe if I had used it that would have been different. I didnt even put a **** battery in it. Have you tried that?. A newbattery or turning the hold button off?. Anyway, it went back to you in the exact same condition I got it in. Maybe a little more dusty from sitting but none the less the same condition.




  13. #268
    sampson's Avatar
    sampson is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Northwest area
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    so any news on gettting me that 20$ you still owe me man? Just curious about that. Thanks-Sampson



    Refrences:
    EFFENDI, rc10mike, BodegaBay, fosgate140, Snebes, badazzDD, NikosBuddy, toaster, blackgeltabs, ax600,ruckus, 954runner, redderthanafeut, dracul, RFmustang, lilpnoybreaker, repo24, Bigrick31, BlkMica 03, Strecker25, Davesexplorer, nmehta211, Ivoryblade, wj94, GTO Zeta, suckit, Juanderosa, bibby, tweet02, NoLimit, nismos14, JessAlba452, kasimo420, hoxie08, busabob, konechiwa, Silvercoupex, Integra2468, audiofreak, Andrew_as, JamesKarr,
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2761025#post2761025
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...hlight=sampson
    http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...282#post933282

  14. #269
    Mr. Loki's Avatar
    Mr. Loki is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Hmm why would you mention the hold button if you didnt use it? How about you say somthing that makes sense dude, because you dont need cables to use it you only need cables to download music to the disc there were premade disc so dont even try to pull that stuff dude and it did work before I sent it to you, because I used to to make sure...now you broke like normal and wanna talk more of your ****, because your still in the wrong.....




  15. #270
    Hyybrid89crx_si's Avatar
    Hyybrid89crx_si is offline I'm Special



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling out Hybrid89crx_si

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loki
    Hmm why would you mention the hold button if you didnt use it? How about you say somthing that makes sense dude, because you dont need cables to use it you only need cables to download music to the disc there were premade disc so dont even try to pull that stuff dude and it did work before I sent it to you, because I used to to make sure...now you broke like normal and wanna talk more of your ****, because your still in the wrong.....

    Hmmm, why did I mention the hold button. Maybe because they all have one *******!!!. Why dont you stop being a **** because I gave you your **** back and not the money you so badly wanted. Also, I thought all the discs were blank. Why do you think I emailed you about the cables?. As far as I am concerned we are square. If you dont like it then too **** bad. I would tell ya to send it back so I could look at it but you would probably break the **** thing yourself just so you could say you were right. I think we are done here. I just find it odd that it sat here in a droor since I got it but yet it is broke. I must say nice try. Why not I have screwed people over so people would obviously believe you over me. Either way man if it arrived to you broke then that is the way you sent it to me.




Closed Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Calling All So Cali
    By bmwmandan2002 in forum Car Audio Competition, Shows and Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 06:17 PM
  2. Box Volume.
    By BigBoomer in forum Enclosure Design & Construction Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 01:37 AM
  3. calling all audio expert --- help on sub !!!
    By randomwalk101 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 09:15 PM
  4. CALLING ALL (((Trans Am Owners)))
    By 1BadHawk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum