Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Just want to end this civily

SounDrive is offline SounDrive RCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Just want to end this civily

Quote Originally Posted by supereikenator View Post
    I'm so glad you've already figured out my masturbatory habits, I do love some buff cartoon men. In the context of this thread he isn't in the wrong. The douchey way with which you talked to him also seemed to reflect some crappy character on your end. With that being seen and the way you have acted in past threads towards company owners, dealers, and members who run or sell something you don't approve of because the price tag isn't high enough you really just seem to be a genuine asshat. I admit I shouldn't have said that, but you do make yourself easy to not like.
    And this contributes to the issue in this thread how?

Owner, SounDrive Custom RCAs (and other cables)

Find us on Facebook!

2. Dislikes brandonkain82 disliked this post

supereikenator is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by supereikenator; 04-22-2014 at 11:47 AM. Reason: You all know why.:P

Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    I'm not saying my car is stupid loud cuz its not but I heard a solo x system and it made the air frequencies shake the whole car the side panels were even breathing back and forth. I'm not trying to start a huge fight but everyone is such a ****. Until you've heard the squares air don't say its not good
    Has nothing to with it. Squares make air frequencies travel farther that's the fact. ******* Google it. You just made yourself look like an idiot on a public forum.

Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bomtillington View Post
    im confused as to what part of the story you think im missing
    That part where u texted ignorant as **** ? The part where we agreed on shipping charges and you play games and penny pinch after .. The part where I still agree to ******* lose out and pay it and u try to play games now .. After up charging the amp the 40$ paid to ship to u regardless .. you know the one your up charging ? ... lol get real man u wait 4 days and start a bs thread if it hasn't come by Friday I'll paypal u it will have been a little over a week by then .. feel free to leave this thread open ..
    You are trying to play me as a scammer yet I've sold you well over 1,500 in gear I just don't get lol but carry on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by supereikenator; 04-22-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Being a dickbag.

I'm not saying my car is stupid loud cuz its not but I heard a solo x system and it made the air frequencies shake the whole car the side panels were even breathing back and forth. I'm not trying to start a huge fight but everyone is such a ****. Until you've heard the squares air don't say its not good
    Has nothing to with it. Squares make air frequencies travel farther that's the fact. ******* Google it. You just made yourself look like an idiot on a public forum.

Bomtillington is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

as soon as i get the money order ill have this thread closed it was just my last resort

Quote Originally Posted by armykyle1 View Post
    I wrapped my wang in electrical tape everyday for a year and grew three inches.
    Bought from : fasfocus00, Timmy13091,jdmferio13
    Sold to : Austinw88
    Traded with :Stoner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Car Audio View Post
    Then he should be getting it any day now. All i'm saying is you shouldn't have insulted him and just handled it like a grown up.
    I forgot you've read our convos and seen the last ignorant text I received .. my bad

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

as soon as i get the money order ill have this thread closed it was just my last resort
    A last resort after not even a week in the negative feedback thread ... ya makes sense

SounDrive is offline SounDrive RCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It contributes to a judgement on his character derived from his previous acting like a dickbag towards people, as I explained.
    Because being an *** makes someone a scammer, right? There's a difference between calling someone an idiot for running Audiopipe/Pure/etc and "stealing" money.

Owner, SounDrive Custom RCAs (and other cables)

Find us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

It contributes to a judgement on his character derived from his previous acting like a dickbag towards people, as I explained.
    I'm not hear to make friends I got those ... im.hear to look at audio and buy and trade gear .. sorry I don't respect your feelings you soft excuse for a man

10. Likes brandonkain82 liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    That part where u texted ignorant as **** ? The part where we agreed on shipping charges and you play games and penny pinch after .. The part where I still agree to ******* lose out and pay it and u try to play games now .. After up charging the amp the 40$ paid to ship to u regardless .. you know the one your up charging ? ... lol get real man u wait 4 days and start a bs thread if it hasn't come by Friday I'll paypal u it will have been a little over a week by then .. feel free to leave this thread open ..
    You are trying to play me as a scammer yet I've sold you well over 1,500 in gear I just don't get lol but carry on
    dude you make no ******* sense id didnt play any games been super straight foward and patient and i really dont see how not geting fucked out of 40 bucks is penny pinching. and what the **** you talking about upcharging the amp. the one that i got 110 shipped and costs 20 to ship which is what i paid for it. so i broke even. and its been 6 weeks not 4 days

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by supereikenator; 04-22-2014 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Back to fixing my douchebaggery.

13. Dislikes Jerhemy disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by supereikenator; 04-22-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Woohoo.

15. Dislikes Jerhemy disliked this post
    Mass Car Audio is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ya I understand but just be the bigger man and just ignore the ignorant text you received. Retaliation usually just makes things worse in a situation like this. I had someone try to scam me and he freaked out and was saying really dumb stuff and I just ignored the punk. Good thing I did a paypal claim and got my money back.

I hope everything works out for both of you guys.

Bought from: tc3k101, traksta15, loudwhat?, MitchZ, Igotwire, dgaf, kalkx, mylows10, akadj, SPLaudio

17. Likes supereikenator liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

dude you make no ******* sense id didnt play any games been super straight foward and patient and i really dont see how not geting fucked out of 40 bucks is penny pinching. and what the **** you talking about upcharging the amp. the one that i got 110 shipped and costs 20 to ship which is what i paid for it. so i broke even. and its been 6 weeks not 4 days
    You don't break ******* even is your math off ? Or we telling lies ? I paid well over that measles 40$ to ship it the right way through fedex because u were in such a hurry to send cash .. then since u needed a box was still gunna work with u told u give me a few weeks .. then get a text ignorant how ur sick of waiting get real man ... your a huge **** and **** all these guys if they think I'm wrong for saying it ...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

your a lost ******* cause and i guess your living in a fantasy world i gave you 40 to ship the box the box was never shipped cause i bought one local logical next step is refund the 40
    and i started that conversation by asking if you got paid and and you flipped the **** out for no reason

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    You don't break ******* even is your math off ? Or we telling lies ? I paid well over that measles 40$ to ship it the right way through fedex because u were in such a hurry to send cash .. then since u needed a box was still gunna work with u told u give me a few weeks .. then get a text ignorant how ur sick of waiting get real man ... your a huge **** and **** all these guys if they think I'm wrong for saying it ...
    You know what, you and SounDrive were right. I shouldn't have gotten involved with this because I don't know enough. Sorry about that, hope it all works out. But I've got some Dragon Ball Z to jerk off to, so I must go.

21. Thanks Jerhemy thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast