Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Bad end of deal,

Made a deal with aaronwhitlock3
    Deal was my messed up hifonics maxximus and the money to repair it for his 2 12 re mts, 0 gauge wire and a battery and a box for 1 sub
    I told him all I knew what was wrong I gave him the money to fix it and the place to go to fix it (circuitronix) and made a deal he hooked up the sub that was in the box and I put a meter on both subs and they read .8
    I get home and I took the sub out of the box and the tinsel lead was crimpt I made contact and he claimed he knew nothing about it and then said it was just weak not broken, so as a fool. I figured as long as it wasn't seperated or burnt apart it was ok and he assured he didn't know anything about it and his buddy said he crimpt it because it looked weak. He assured it would be fine again my error after a little bumpin it seperated and caused the other side to read different and burn apart the other tinsel lead. I contacted him he said he wanted to make it right. Well it's been almost two months and nothing after multiple texts I get a message on here asking what I would want to do and I told him to get the replacement leads an dustcap which for me to get the right one was almost 40 bucks. I emailed scott over at fi audio and talked to him about it and how the sub acted and he confirmed the other side burnt out because of the crimpt tinsel lead so because he failed to fix the problem like he wanted to I'm posting on here, he also failed to tell me about his sub and played off like he knew nothing of it. Again my fault for not inspecting the sub when I traded but it played fine and read good on meter so again I was fooled .

I purchased replacement tinsel leads and a new dustcap and I am gonna repair it so it's not complete loss but beware anyone that deals with him he's shady.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I told him I was gonna post on here about a month ago so he knew I would

™Caveman is offline Ewwww kill Em!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    246 Post(s)

Re: Bad end of deal,

Two words. Dirt Bag!

Bought from: Double07(Regular)Mylows10, Bhsdriller,Moller1129, 09civic , Oxsign, Regizzle
    Sold To: Zedicus , Nate1017, Ram1500 , Oxsign , 310_cutty(twice), RoYALbLUE08, joelacer, Jeep2000

3. Thanks bgordon thanked for this post
    Likes bgordon liked this post
    basswiigee is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1080 Post(s)

@aaronwhitlock3 ; im sorry to hear this.... anything to say mr. whitlock?

H.U. - Pioneer P7200HD
    Fronts - Pioneer premier TS-C720PRS
    Rear - Pioneer TS-D6902R
    Amp - kx2500.1
    Sub - AQ HDC4 12
    just a lil' slam for now.... tuned to 33hz!!!!!

complete budget system under 400.00... (kenwoods)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyFmWXI94U&list=LLCQ1MqkfSOcRep6vDFWsWxg

5. Thanks bgordon thanked for this post
    Nutdawg651 is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    407 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgordon View Post
    Made a deal with aaronwhitlock3
    Deal was my messed up hifonics maxximus and the money to repair it for his 2 12 re mts, 0 gauge wire and a battery and a box for 1 sub
    I told him all I knew what was wrong I gave him the money to fix it and the place to go to fix it (circuitronix) and made a deal he hooked up the sub that was in the box and I put a meter on both subs and they read .8
    I get home and I took the sub out of the box and the tinsel lead was crimpt I made contact and he claimed he knew nothing about it and then said it was just weak not broken, so as a fool. I figured as long as it wasn't seperated or burnt apart it was ok and he assured he didn't know anything about it and his buddy said he crimpt it because it looked weak. He assured it would be fine again my error after a little bumpin it seperated and caused the other side to read different and burn apart the other tinsel lead. I contacted him he said he wanted to make it right. Well it's been almost two months and nothing after multiple texts I get a message on here asking what I would want to do and I told him to get the replacement leads an dustcap which for me to get the right one was almost 40 bucks. I emailed scott over at fi audio and talked to him about it and how the sub acted and he confirmed the other side burnt out because of the crimpt tinsel lead so because he failed to fix the problem like he wanted to I'm posting on here, he also failed to tell me about his sub and played off like he knew nothing of it. Again my fault for not inspecting the sub when I traded but it played fine and read good on meter so again I was fooled .

I purchased replacement tinsel leads and a new dustcap and I am gonna repair it so it's not complete loss but beware anyone that deals with him he's shady.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I told him I was gonna post on here about a month ago so he knew I would
    Sorry to hear that bro

7. Thanks bgordon thanked for this post
    Bass4Days is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Unless someone comes through tonight. Im gonna be posting here tonight. Sad very very sad. Sorry to hear that all happened. As of right now Im 550 in the hole for over 3 weeks still no tracking. Iv been patient not to post. So this might not be the only post tonight. We will see

9. Thanks bgordon thanked for this post
    bgordon is offline 160db bound !!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Thanks guys, I didn't want to post I hear but I have waited long enough, atleast it wasn't 550 in the hole only 40 but still it's wrong but I learned my lesson.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bass4Days View Post
    Unless someone comes through tonight. Im gonna be posting here tonight. Sad very very sad. Sorry to hear that all happened. As of right now Im 550 in the hole for over 3 weeks still no tracking. Iv been patient not to post. So this might not be the only post tonight. We will see
    Good luck man!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basswiigee View Post
    @aaronwhitlock3 ; im sorry to hear this.... anything to say mr. whitlock?
    Me too.. I have messages him on here multiple time but nothing last I seen he hasn't been on in weeks so idk. I doubt he would say anything but not sure this is like a call out so idk

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ™Caveman View Post
    Two words. Dirt Bag!
    Straight up man

basswiigee is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1080 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgordon View Post
    Me too.. I have messages him on here multiple time but nothing last I seen he hasn't been on in weeks so idk. I doubt he would say anything but not sure this is like a call out so idk

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Straight up man
    yeah just like to try to get both sides, ive seen people have stuff happen in life, then come back later and make things right.... but... i dont know the case here....

H.U. - Pioneer P7200HD
    Fronts - Pioneer premier TS-C720PRS
    Rear - Pioneer TS-D6902R
    Amp - kx2500.1
    Sub - AQ HDC4 12
    just a lil' slam for now.... tuned to 33hz!!!!!

complete budget system under 400.00... (kenwoods)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyFmWXI94U&list=LLCQ1MqkfSOcRep6vDFWsWxg

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5144 Post(s)

Bad to hear man. Hope it works out

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

14. Thanks bgordon thanked for this post
    Likes eg9, sprocketser liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basswiigee View Post
    yeah just like to try to get both sides, ive seen people have stuff happen in life, then come back later and make things right.... but... i dont know the case here....
    Me too but it just seems like 2 months was a long time to wait, but if he wants to pay the 40 and make it right then I'll accept and find away to close this thread

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Thanks mylows, me too.

16. Likes sprocketser liked this post
    sprocketser is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hope he s not at the hospital , it happened to me years ago , could not do anything . If he has nothing , the ball s on your side bgordon .

FUKAZ28 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Hope he makes this right for you guys.

19. Thanks bgordon thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketser View Post
    Hope he s not at the hospital , it happened to me years ago , could not do anything . If he has nothing , the ball s on your side bgordon .
    What do you mean? Like being sick in the hospital? Well ya never know I guess, my luck if he gets on he may see this ad claim he was ill or something, but two months I'm over it almost finished with the sub I soldered the tinsel leads to the voice coil and I just gotta lay the epoxy glue On it and then the dust cap and hopefully it's good to go,

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FUKAZ28 View Post
    Hope he makes this right for you guys.
    Thanks man

sprocketser is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Well 2 months allot , but seen that been over a year in the hospital . But it sux on your end .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Well guys really hate to see this. I havnt been on here or had contact to my phone or this website at all ive went through some really terrible times in my life right now which is why I havnt been on here. Sorry to see this I dont want a bad rep when he first sae this he said he was ok with it ihad been playing the subs an throwing more power then he has to them just fine im not sure what caused the break but im sorry I also gave you extra wire that I didnt have too but thats not here nor there but ill make it right if I can also the amp had wayyyy more problems then we thought its been in repair since ive got it and still havnt got it back but hate to see this lets try to fix this

23. Likes roko liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast