Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

Re: Bwap scammer ?

Quote Originally Posted by ptcruiser07 View Post
    i been on this site sence I was 19 now 25...bottom line look into who u dealing with before u do a deal that really comes down to your word alone. had a box made when I was 20 from a guy on this site I never even spoke to. (build log still on here) its all about ya rep. got a alt built by mylows10 aka Jim with no worries. reason being Jim is known for many good deals. all im saying u only as good as ya word, look into the people u dealing with first
    I also signed up to this site in 2008 and I'm 30 years old now, I have never had this type of problem and I have bought a bunch of stuff off here. The reason I went with this transaction is because I wanted to repair this amp and use it in my daily driver, but know I just want to get this over with by getting a refund or having my amp shipped.

Bought from: tc3k101, traksta15, loudwhat?, MitchZ, Igotwire, dgaf, kalkx, mylows10, akadj, SPLaudio

Mass Car Audio is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

At this point in time, I think I just want my money back and I will just keep my zx2500.1 that I'm working on.

Bought from: tc3k101, traksta15, loudwhat?, MitchZ, Igotwire, dgaf, kalkx, mylows10, akadj, SPLaudio

Bwap is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    234 Post(s)

How about this, if it will redeem my reputation.. I will send you the amp free, just cover the cost of shipping.

Idk what to say, I don't feel im at fault and im getting all of this hate. I don't even know how to respond, but I am trying to make this right.

Jeffdachef is online now 160 db farts n sharts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bwap View Post
    How about this, if it will redeem my reputation.. I will send you the amp free, just cover the cost of shipping.

Idk what to say, I don't feel im at fault and im getting all of this hate. I don't even know how to respond, but I am trying to make this right.
    i think he just wants the full refund buddy judging from his posts and it would look better and more redeeming on your part rather then making offers to send the amp since it might take you awhile since your car is out of commission. Sorry this whole thing turned into a sh!tfest for the both of you.

Clip city b1tch, clip clip city b1tch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames b1tch.
    2009 Sienna 3.5L Subs : C2 threatcon 15s. Sub amp: hifonics brx 2400.1D x 2
    Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS bought used from vertex audio Mids/Highs amp: PPI Phantom 900.4 - bought from dragnix
    Front stage: 3 way active front stage with Massive Audio CKX tweets, alpine type R 6x9 midbass in doors + DB drive pro audio 6.5 in the kick.
    320 amp Singer alt almost installed. 0 gauge Audio technix ofc all around, 2 group 31 agms in the back.

supereikenator is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)

I can see both sides. I do think OP was quick to accuse, but bwap should have checked up more often knowing he has a pending sale. To me, it looks like this could all have been solved if phone numbers were exchanged and communication had been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    I'm not saying my car is stupid loud cuz its not but I heard a solo x system and it made the air frequencies shake the whole car the side panels were even breathing back and forth. I'm not trying to start a huge fight but everyone is such a ****. Until you've heard the squares air don't say its not good
    Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    Has nothing to with it. Squares make air frequencies travel farther that's the fact. ******* Google it. You just made yourself look like an idiot on a public forum.

6. Likes Nutdawg651, Bwap, Jeffdachef liked this post
    Bwap is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    234 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supereikenator View Post
    I can see both sides. I do think OP was quick to accuse, but bwap should have checked up more often knowing he has a pending sale. To me, it looks like this could all have been solved if phone numbers were exchanged and communication had been better.
    Ya, no need to be a **** and try to ruin someone's reputation because you don't know how to buy/sell over the internet.
    What kind of idiot sends money to an inactive forum member who hasn't responded to your mail in weeks.

RoYALbLUE08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)

Ya, no need to be a **** and try to ruin someone's reputation because you don't know how to buy/sell over the internet.
    What kind of idiot sends money to an inactive forum member who hasn't responded to your mail in weeks.

you still fucked up doesnt matter what the case is and you still havent even shipped anything out this thread was started a few days ago and you have responded a few days ago and you STILL HAVE DONE NOTHING! thats why you get all the hate. doesnt matter if you refund him the money or give him a free amp for the cost of shipping, no one is going to deal with you anymore. how can you reply to a thread about yourself a few days ago and TODAY post how your not at fault and you still havent resolved any issue by either shipping or refunding.

and what idiot doesnt have a cell phone that has it linked to their email address. you obviously are the retard here. your calling the OP an idiot yet your the scammer since you still havnt sent anything after being notified a while ago... -100000000 reputation

Front stage- HAT Imagine i61-2 for midrange and Rainbow Cal 25 Silk Tweeters for highs
    Rear Stage- Factory Premium Speakers
    HU- Pioneer AVH-x8500
    Sub stage- 12" SSA XCON D2
    Sub amp- Crescendo BC2000
    Mid/High amp- Crescendo Concerto C1100.4
    Electrical- big 3, Optima Yellowtop
    NVX Sound deadener and Sealed doors
    Acoustic Sound Foam behind Front Mids

9. Thanks SamIam71 thanked for this post
    Likes MrFoca, SamIam71 liked this post
    Nutdawg651 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    408 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RoYALbLUE08 View Post
    you still fucked up doesnt matter what the case is and you still havent even shipped anything out this thread was started a few days ago and you have responded a few days ago and you STILL HAVE DONE NOTHING! thats why you get all the hate. doesnt matter if you refund him the money or give him a free amp for the cost of shipping, no one is going to deal with you anymore. how can you reply to a thread about yourself a few days ago and TODAY post how your not at fault and you still havent resolved any issue by either shipping or refunding.

and what idiot doesnt have a cell phone that has it linked to their email address. you obviously are the retard here. your calling the OP an idiot yet your the scammer since you still havnt sent anything after being notified a while ago... -100000000 reputation
    sh1t is getting too real

11. Likes basswiigee liked this post
    Dislikes serjr711. disliked this post
    Freeman is offline I TrY

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    310 Post(s)

myob

1986 Nissan hardbody
    Hu:Kenwood Kmm-100u
    front:1 Cheep Kenwood speaker.
    Rear:the 3in of room behind my seat where my amp sits
    Sub:soon
    Amp:polk pa330
    Wiring:1/0 knu kca to 4gauge distribution block and 1/0 kca big 3

whitedragon551 is online now Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

If you dont plan on coming to the site to follow up on sales then dont post items for sale. Its common sense.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

14. Likes MrFoca, Chromatic, mylows10, slvrado28z liked this post
    Chromatic is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

That's what this section of the forum is for.. If you were selling this completely independent of this forum then perhaps this should have never been used to discuss the transaction?

But,.. hearing one side of the story is only a product of one party telling it.

But..

Idk you idiots can make any assumptions you want, but its not my fault.
    Calling everyone else "Idiots" here doesn't do a great deal of justice for your reputation. Maybe you just don't care,.. shrug. Maybe the other guy is over-reacting,.. but we can generally ALL relate to online transactions that are taking too long,.. and/or poor communication from the guy you sent your money to , etc. It's not a fun position to be in. It's a pet peeve of mine when whomever I bought something from doesn't Ship quickly.. and I make it a huge point in my transactions to Ship as soon as is humanly possible.. Often within an hour of payment,.. and never wait more than 24 hours before shipping.

If someone sends me money via Paypal (the most common method of payment online) -- I will ship right then.. I don't wait the X days for the payment to actually get into my bank. Paypal has all sorts of measures to protect your money in the event something goes wrong.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not an idiot (despite your generalization of us all ) -- If I am selling something that is over $1,000 or so.. I may wait for the money to clear (1-3 days) and be IN my bank.. but I tell the buyer in advance that , that is the way I will be handling the transaction and to expect shipping to take 1-3 days.

Your side of the story is "if I hadn't been waiting on the money forever then I wouldn't be so pissed,....... guy tell me he will buy my amp, over a month later he sends the money without making sure I was still active on the forum" -- Ok, makes sense.. People who don't pay are equally annoying as guys who don't ship in a timely manner. As for checking to see if you were still 'active' on the forum.. shrug.

I haven't read through what seems like 2-3 more pages on this thread,.. so don't know what went on after this point, but will do so now.

Hope it all worked out between you two.

Vehicle: 2008 350Z
    Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470 - Front Stage: JBL 6.5" MS62C Components - Rear: (1998 German) MB Quart 6.5" QM-160-KX - Sub: SRQ Custom Enclosure with JL Audio 10" W0v3-4 @ 300w RMS - Amp: 5-Channel PPI 900.5 - Wiring: KnuKonceptz 4g Power/Ground + 3 Sets Twisted Pair RCA's - 14g Speaker wire - NVX + Rattletrap Extreme Sound Dampner (30Sq ft.) Throughout - Extras: Rear/Reverse Camera - KCA-iP-202 w/ Garmin Navigation Integrated with Touchscreen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k3n12ock View Post
    Thanks for this thread. I won' t buy from either.
    Yup -- Regardless of what happens (or happened) here.. This is the type of thread that helps you know who to avoid. The guy sends the amp,.. he's not a "scammer" -- but he's still someone I'd never, ever want to do a transaction either way with. And,.. that, again.. is why we have this section. There's so many people selling out there that it's not a huge deal to avoid a few people who have questionable reputations and terrible business sense. Regardless of when someone sent the seller money,.. the minute it arrives it's sent straight to your email.. and for the majority of us that is going to pop up in real time on your phone. In this day there is no excuse not to know when you received money for an item,.. and you DO have time to ship -- A reasonable shipping time frame is 1-2 days from payment.. Anything after that is poor in my book. If you don't have a "ride" .. you can schedule a pickup from ANY of the major carriers.. you don't have to drive anywhere to ship something.

Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470 - Front Stage: JBL 6.5" MS62C Components - Rear: (1998 German) MB Quart 6.5" QM-160-KX - Sub: SRQ Custom Enclosure with JL Audio 10" W0v3-4 @ 300w RMS - Amp: 5-Channel PPI 900.5 - Wiring: KnuKonceptz 4g Power/Ground + 3 Sets Twisted Pair RCA's - 14g Speaker wire - NVX + Rattletrap Extreme Sound Dampner (30Sq ft.) Throughout - Extras: Rear/Reverse Camera - KCA-iP-202 w/ Garmin Navigation Integrated with Touchscreen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

1) Money sent to anyone is a catalyst to an automated email being sent from the site.. be it paypal, or whatever. -- Unless you don't have a smartphone, don't have a computer, and don't have an internet connection there is ZERO reason you shouldn't have known exactly when you received the money. Point is the reception of the funds has nothing to do with this forum and does not need someone to log into this forum to know when funds have been sent to them.

2) Again -- you don't need a car to ship something. You schedule a pickup from UPS, Fedex, etc.. and they come pickup your package. You don't have to leave wherever you are. It doesn't cost anything to have a pickup done. I did it all the time for an Artist I worked for a number of years ago.

18. Likes SamIam71, Dmac1991 liked this post
    CerwinVega_Fan is online now Coolest Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Man yall are really tripping. Bwap is not a "Scammer".
    Yall blowing this crap way outta proportion.

I really hate the way ca.com goes about these "Beware/Scammer" threads.
    If you are not involved in the deal or a mod your shouldn't be putting your 2 cents in.

20. Thanks nismos14 thanked for this post
    Mass Car Audio is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

Hey buddy, you have already asked me more than once if i wanted a refund or to send the amp and i have answered you plenty of times and you still have not done anything aout it. Wtf dude

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

User Tag List