+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 91

Reload Thread: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

  1. #46
    Jes 42's Avatar
    Jes 42 is offline karma!



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio/Ind
    Posts
    2,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    Jeff , im not.gona sit here amd bash you bc i kno u got alot goin on and.ur a kid ..but its still no excuse ...yes the work is hack and thats all ill say...i hate seeimg.ppl rip u a new azzhole so plz take some time away from this learn how to glass and do basic mud work and finishing sanding correctly at the least ..maybe take some auto body classes somethig ..and then come back with some good quality work bro
    Agree to a point but what about the guys that got their azzholes reamed?Would think some effort to repay would be in order.



    Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts




  2. #47
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Midnight Rider



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    how come none of the folks that run this site never chime in to any of these threads?



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  3. #48
    Dmac1991's Avatar
    Dmac1991 is offline '12 Focus Bangin



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Dallas - Denton, Tx
    Age
    23
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    how come none of the folks that run this site never chime in to any of these threads?
    it ain't their money or equipment being fucked over, that's why




    Got LOWZ?!


    Ampere Audio 2k
    2 Awg Welding Cable
    1 Tantric HD 12
    Dcarcustoms 2.5cf Octo-ported tuned to 30hz

    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1029894 = Feedback

  4. Likes SounDrive, blockburner, PapaGeno21 liked this post
  5. #49
    Jes 42's Avatar
    Jes 42 is offline karma!



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio/Ind
    Posts
    2,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac1991 View Post
    it ain't their money or equipment being fucked over, that's why
    This^^^^



    Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

  6. Likes blockburner liked this post
  7. #50
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado SS View Post
    You have to understand Timmy didn't come out with his.problem right away he didn't let it be known so some of us have given him work before we saw or heard about these that's why. Timmy didn't say **** for what about a month?
    If Im not mistaken, Timmy didn't say anything because he was hoping murder plastic would fix the bullshit that he sent pics to timmy of. Also timmy didnt want dude to just throw his **** away as he needed the panels

    OP I feel sorry for you and anyone else that is or has gotten work done by this HACK. He found a scheme alright. But good things happen to those who wait. He will get his in the end. Hell everyone knows what he drives. Its all just a matter of time. OP I also hate to say this but that bezel looks like pure un-adulterated a$$

    I feel this should be moved to the negative feedback section as well. MOD PLEASE



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  8. #51
    PapaGeno21's Avatar
    PapaGeno21 is offline Captain Questions



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Age
    25
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Hey jeff can you install an Ipad into my dash and setup my doors so I can have 4 6.5" woofers in each one? I will supply the incorrect resin mix for you and also the bedliner to cover your mistakes. I could also include some duct tape as well.



    Team Tantric
    | Pioneer | DC Audio | Tantric | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

  9. Likes brandonkain82, SounDrive liked this post
  10. #52
    Silverado SS's Avatar
    Silverado SS is offline Shake Pound and Rattle



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    Jeff , im not.gona sit here amd bash you bc i kno u got alot goin on and.ur a kid ..but its still no excuse ...yes the work is hack and thats all ill say...i hate seeimg.ppl rip u a new azzhole so plz take some time away from this learn how to glass and do basic mud work and finishing sanding correctly at the least ..maybe take some auto body classes somethig ..and then come back with some good quality work bro
    If he has a lot going on he should deny the work and not hurry up and finish it in what looks to be 5 minutes



    [FONT="Georgia"][CENTER]Silverado SS on 24's
    2 Fi SP4s Fully Loaded
    8 cubic foot after disp. 30Hz
    PowerBass 5000XTA and PPI 900.4
    Clarion CZ 702 for now
    4 Exodus Anarchys, looking for tweets
    Singer 275A Alternator, Big 3
    140 A/H and Shuriken BT-45

  11. Thanks Jes 42 thanked for this post
  12. #53
    PapaGeno21's Avatar
    PapaGeno21 is offline Captain Questions



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Age
    25
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    he was hoping murder plastic would fix the
    That made me literally LOL



    Team Tantric
    | Pioneer | DC Audio | Tantric | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

  13. #54
    Dmac1991's Avatar
    Dmac1991 is offline '12 Focus Bangin



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Dallas - Denton, Tx
    Age
    23
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    **** Ima hit him up and see if he'll put screens in my bumper for me. Don't even have to worry about them not being able to mount back up because I'll just ride around with NO FUCKIN BUMPER if need be




    Got LOWZ?!


    Ampere Audio 2k
    2 Awg Welding Cable
    1 Tantric HD 12
    Dcarcustoms 2.5cf Octo-ported tuned to 30hz

    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1029894 = Feedback

  14. Likes Austinw88 liked this post
  15. #55
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Midnight Rider



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac1991 View Post
    it ain't their money or equipment being fucked over, that's why
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    This^^^^
    call em out then. im an old timer i dont know how. calling all mods.



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  16. #56
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado SS View Post
    If he has a lot going on he should deny the work and not hurry up and finish it in what looks to be 5 minutes
    No he shouldnt be doimg.the work period ..he doesnt know how to do basic work .




  17. #57
    jrdnhsnbrg's Avatar
    jrdnhsnbrg is offline Pimped my grandma's ride



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Menomonie, WI
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    @whitedragon551 ; I think?



    01 Lincoln Continental - Mary

    XFL 12" on a VFL150.1, 4.5 cubes net @27Hz
    Powerware 150ah monster, SHCA 1/0 & 8ga
    Pioneer D Series 6.5" and 6x8" on a VFL150.4

    References: mylows10, 2000LaDe , VWGolfMKVI, Garcia915, UnderFire, joeybutts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatin' View Post
    You HAVE to look.

    If after 5 wipes you're still getting mega shit on the paper, it's shower time.

  18. Thanks blockburner, Slo_Ride thanked for this post
  19. #58
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    If Im not mistaken, Timmy didn't say anything because he was hoping murder plastic would fix the bullshit that he sent pics to timmy of. Also timmy didnt want dude to just throw his **** away as he needed the panels

    OP I feel sorry for you and anyone else that is or has gotten work done by this HACK. He found a scheme alright. But good things happen to those who wait. He will get his in the end. Hell everyone knows what he drives. Its all just a matter of time. OP I also hate to say this but that bezel looks like pure un-adulterated a$$

    I feel this should be moved to the negative feedback section as well. MOD PLEASE
    @ whitedragon551



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  20. #59
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    Jeff , im not.gona sit here amd bash you bc i kno u got alot goin on and.ur a kid ..but its still no excuse ...yes the work is hack and thats all ill say...i hate seeimg.ppl rip u a new azzhole but you most definately deserve it with a beating on top so plz take some time away from this learn how to glass and do basic mud work and finishing sanding correctly at the least ..maybe take some auto body classes somethig ..and then come back with some good quality work bro
    I fixed it for ya



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  21. #60
    03F150MrSBF's Avatar
    03F150MrSBF is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaGeno21 View Post
    Hey jeff can you install an Ipad into my dash and setup my doors so I can have 4 6.5" woofers in each one? I will supply the incorrect resin mix for you and also the bedliner to cover your mistakes. I could also include some duct tape as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac1991 View Post
    **** Ima hit him up and see if he'll put screens in my bumper for me. Don't even have to worry about them not being able to mount back up because I'll just ride around with NO FUCKIN BUMPER if need be




+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 1st Gen Expedition iPad mini dash
    By CandeShop in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:36 AM
  2. iPad Mini Dash Build
    By 04murdalanche in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:35 PM
  3. Suggestions ? iPad mini dash install - DFW
    By akatreyt in forum Texas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:48 AM
  4. ok so im thinking of a ipad mini truck dash install
    By hunter081 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 03:05 PM
  5. iPad In Dash Car Installation
    By Esprit V8 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum