+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 188

Reload Thread: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

  1. #76
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    So why arent you giving timmy his money back...not offering to give but giving.



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD




  2. #77
    Silverado SS's Avatar
    Silverado SS is offline Shake Pound and Rattle



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    He's supposed to be done with mine tonight and post pics we will see if he can do some good or not



    [FONT="Georgia"][CENTER]Silverado SS on 24's
    2 Fi SP4s Fully Loaded
    8 cubic foot after disp. 30Hz
    PowerBass 5000XTA and PPI 900.4
    Clarion CZ 702 for now
    4 Exodus Anarchys, looking for tweets
    Singer 275A Alternator, Big 3
    140 A/H and Shuriken BT-45

  3. #78
    PapaGeno21's Avatar
    PapaGeno21 is offline Captain Questions



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Age
    25
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by 04murdalanche View Post
    @brandonkain82 ; so all this is trash? All the stuff I sent you I built? Your doors wouldn't have looked like sh*t because I wouldve used
    Quality resin and mat







    Bro.. Those look like fucking garbage man. Like, fucking garbage.

    Don't post that shit thinking it's going to help your case here. Because I could paint smoother resin on them doors with my cock.



    Team Tantric
    | Pioneer | DC Audio | Tantric | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

  4. #79
    garychoffmann's Avatar
    garychoffmann is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Hey timmy can you peel off the carpet? Maybe we can tell you how to smooth them out. Also, you could put pop fasteners on the door skin. Get it lined up and dab some nail polish or paint on the tips and let it sit against the door and drill those spots for the fasteners to pop to. If you don't want to do anything absolutely permanent you can get a Pam gun ( industrial strength hot glue) or you could silicone them on. Not ideal but could make them usable for now. I think if they could be smoothed and finished in a factory color, they could look ok.




  5. #80
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by garychoffmann View Post
    Hey timmy can you peel off the carpet? Maybe we can tell you how to smooth them out. Also, you could put pop fasteners on the door skin. Get it lined up and dab some nail polish or paint on the tips and let it sit against the door and drill those spots for the fasteners to pop to. If you don't want to do anything absolutely permanent you can get a Pam gun ( industrial strength hot glue) or you could silicone them on. Not ideal but could make them usable for now. I think if they could be smoothed and finished in a factory color, they could look ok.
    Thanks for your input man .. Gunna see what I can do




  6. #81
    phemps's Avatar
    phemps is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Thanks for your input man .. Gunna see what I can do
    Damn dude you got robbed im sorry to hear this





    Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453


    Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

  7. Thanks Timmy13091 thanked for this post
  8. #82
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    **** bro that's rough Sorry to see this turned out the way that it did for you Timmy... I hope you can reinvent the wheel or something and make good of what you have some how, it would be a shame if you have to buy new door panels and start again from scratch




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  9. Thanks Timmy13091 thanked for this post
  10. #83
    Staynlean's Avatar
    Staynlean is online now Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    @04murdalanche, the doors you did for the Silverado look like absolute hell, the bed liner looks terrible. Who would want that? I wanted to bash those door panels when you posted them a while back in another thread but, for some reason, people were praising you and saying what a great job you did. Lol...

    And the doors for the Taurus, really? C'mon man, do the right thing and give the dude his money back.

    Practice a little more with glassing before you go tearing peoples vehicles up.

    Still loling at the bed liner spray in the Silverado, lol

    Bed liner spray belongs exactly there, in the bed of a rusty ole truck.




  11. Likes brandonkain82, PapaGeno21 liked this post
  12. #84
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Staynlean View Post
    @04murdalanche, the doors you did for the Silverado look like absolute hell, the bed liner looks terrible. Who would want that? I wanted to bash those door panels when you posted them a while back in another thread but, for some reason, people were praising you and saying what a great job you did. Lol...

    And the doors for the Taurus, really? C'mon man, do the right thing and give the dude his money back.

    Practice a little more with glassing before you go tearing peoples vehicles up.

    Still loling at the bed liner spray in the Silverado, Lolita

    Bed liner spray belongs exactly there, in the bed of a rusty ole truck.
    You mean the amazing work he was bragging about in the thread of my ruined panels ..
    Man Jeff seems like you are making alot of customers you were right .. Way to start a **** storm




  13. #85
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    I'm no professional when it comes to fiberglass work by any means, but I wouldn't even attempt working on JUST a set of door panels for a custom install WITHOUT the vehicle... In order to do the job properly I just think it would be best to have the actual DOOR there in the flesh when doing a completely custom set of door panels IMHO - But then again I am a perfectionist with a slight case of OCD (Thanks mom! grrrrr) and I don't f*ck around when it comes to vehicles... If I can't do something right or don't have what I need to do it - I won't do it at all...




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  14. #86
    Staynlean's Avatar
    Staynlean is online now Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    I'm no professional when it comes to fiberglass work by any means, but I wouldn't even attempt working on JUST a set of door panels for a custom install WITHOUT the vehicle... In order to do the job properly I just think it would be best to have the actual DOOR there in the flesh when doing a completely custom set of door panels IMHO - But then again I am a perfectionist with a slight case of OCD (Thanks mom! grrrrr) and I don't f*ck around when it comes to vehicles... If I can't do something right or don't have what I need to do it - I won't do it at all...
    Same here, that's why that bed liner spray finish bothers me so much.




  15. #87
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Staynlean View Post
    Same here, that's why that bed liner spray finish bothers me so much.
    LOL I couldn't agree more - Bed Liner spray has no place on a door panel in my book




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  16. #88
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    LOL I couldn't agree more - Bed Liner spray has no place on a door panel in my book
    They make tex coat that can be.used for this application that can look good and stippled..but the body work underneath has to be fairly smooth ..oh boy




  17. Likes mlstrass liked this post
  18. #89
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    LOL I couldn't agree more - Bed Liner spray has no place on a door panel in my book
    They make tex coat that can be.used for this application that can look good and stippled..but the body work underneath has to be fairly smooth ..oh boy




  19. #90
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Re: Timmy's Ford Taurus doors, lots of fiberglass and **** speakers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    LOL I couldn't agree more - Bed Liner spray has no place on a door panel in my book
    They make tex coat that can be.used for this application that can look good and stippled..but the body work underneath has to be fairly smooth ..oh boy




+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. mastersheets for installation on 01 ford taurus ses
    By <monsterjohnson7819_01> in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 11:41 PM
  2. ford taurus 1996 door panel removal
    By rumtillidie in forum Speakers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 10:00 PM
  3. 2001 Ford Taurus SE 4 door.......
    By hardrockfan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 02:18 AM
  4. Ford Taurus
    By avistar23 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:02 AM
  5. 00 ford escort Door Panels
    By nicster in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum