Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 259

Reload Thread: mike of tulsa

  1. #61
    Lowflyin's Avatar
    Lowflyin is offline Sit on my face, B*tch



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    FU JOSE, PA
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Funny, there was a post in the FB group about this. I stated my opinion on how he's a worthless scammer and needs banned. So people mention him a few times and what do you know he shows up on there. The dude who is so hard up for money all of a sudden can come on when people call him out, fishy ? And funny another mod who is in the group supports him also.



    Sold To: Epic0318, Alpine-Accord Bought From: JL Audio, SPLAudio, JS UltimateSounds, ShoelessJake


    This guys a winner...
    Quote Originally Posted by darron016 View Post
    I want to trade my amp but it is currently mounted to my trunk, how do I go about posting a picture with the date etc with it mounted? I can barely get to it

  2. Likes kushy_dreams liked this post



  3. #62
    whitedragon551's Avatar
    whitedragon551 is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    13,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1180 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowflyin View Post
    Funny, there was a post in the FB group about this. I stated my opinion on how he's a worthless scammer and needs banned. So people mention him a few times and what do you know he shows up on there. The dude who is so hard up for money all of a sudden can come on when people call him out, fishy ? And funny another mod who is in the group supports him also.
    Which mod would that be that supports him?



    CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules



    HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

  4. #63
    Lowflyin's Avatar
    Lowflyin is offline Sit on my face, B*tch



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    FU JOSE, PA
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    He has always been an active mod but hasnt been on in 4 days and hasnt been on FB for at least that...
    Last night he was.

    ---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    Which mod would that be that supports him?
    I'd rather not say right now...



    Sold To: Epic0318, Alpine-Accord Bought From: JL Audio, SPLAudio, JS UltimateSounds, ShoelessJake


    This guys a winner...
    Quote Originally Posted by darron016 View Post
    I want to trade my amp but it is currently mounted to my trunk, how do I go about posting a picture with the date etc with it mounted? I can barely get to it

  5. #64
    Fi-brations's Avatar
    Fi-brations is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Who controls the mods? Goob? Does he not post in threads?





    04' Maxima Build
    Coming Soon

    Xtant 4180c, 2100b For Sale
    Alpine MRV-1507 For Sale
    Business with: davidtemple(x2), infamous_e46, Bettrn'Reverse, splaudio, TaylorFade, Tallc, Louisiana_Crx, RidnClean, b.mena, Mike Burke, Gameovercca, Ram_Designs, Double 07

  6. #65
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowflyin View Post
    I'd rather not say right now...
    Speak up or don't post. I know who you are referring to and you are far from the truth concerning this situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fi-brations View Post
    Who controls the mods? Goob? Does he not post in threads?
    Goob




  7. #66
    Lowflyin's Avatar
    Lowflyin is offline Sit on my face, B*tch



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    FU JOSE, PA
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Speak up or don't post. I know who you are referring to and you are far from the truth concerning this situation.



    Goob
    If I am infact wrong and you can prove me otherwise please do and I will keep my mouth (fingers?) shut?

    BTW, I'm being serious, this isn't an attack at all.


    EDIT: I have nothing against any person on this forum but if money is being taken or whatever like that and I can help those people potentially get it back then I will. This is the first time I've ever jumped into anything like this but that's only because I watched the whole entire thing happen from the first thread that MOT made. I had planned on giving him a decent amount of money but I myself came upon a hard time and sold my ATVs to get money again. It ****** BAD but I am now glad I didn't help him out.



    Sold To: Epic0318, Alpine-Accord Bought From: JL Audio, SPLAudio, JS UltimateSounds, ShoelessJake


    This guys a winner...
    Quote Originally Posted by darron016 View Post
    I want to trade my amp but it is currently mounted to my trunk, how do I go about posting a picture with the date etc with it mounted? I can barely get to it

  8. #67
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowflyin View Post
    If I am infact wrong and you can prove me otherwise please do and I will keep my mouth (fingers?) shut?

    BTW, I'm being serious, this isn't an attack at all.


    EDIT: I have nothing against any person on this forum but if money is being taken or whatever like that and I can help those people potentially get it back then I will. This is the first time I've ever jumped into anything like this but that's only because I watched the whole entire thing happen from the first thread that MOT made. I had planned on giving him a decent amount of money but I myself came upon a hard time and sold my ATVs to get money again. It ****** BAD but I am now glad I didn't help him out.
    PM me to discuss the mod you are questioning.

    I have not said you were "attacking" anyone, but it sure seems like you are from your post. You are trying to attack other moderators who have no dealings in this situation what so ever.


    I do not support MOT's actions nor am I in control over his membership status. I do know he has had a very rough time as of late with some horrible luck. However, that does not excuse the situation for what it is and I'm sure he knows that.




  9. #68
    Lowflyin's Avatar
    Lowflyin is offline Sit on my face, B*tch



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    FU JOSE, PA
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    PM me to discuss the mod you are questioning.

    I have not said you were "attacking" anyone, but it sure seems like you are from your post. You are trying to attack other moderators who have no dealings in this situation what so ever.


    I do not support MOT's actions nor am I in control over his membership status. I do know he has had a very rough time as of late with some horrible luck. However, that does not excuse the situation for what it is and I'm sure he knows that.
    No need to PM it's being settled but look at what I bolded ^. This times 1948923572



    Sold To: Epic0318, Alpine-Accord Bought From: JL Audio, SPLAudio, JS UltimateSounds, ShoelessJake


    This guys a winner...
    Quote Originally Posted by darron016 View Post
    I want to trade my amp but it is currently mounted to my trunk, how do I go about posting a picture with the date etc with it mounted? I can barely get to it

  10. #69
    IonRL205's Avatar
    IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Abilene, Texas
    Posts
    2,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    946 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    He should get a 2nd job if he's struggling for money

    Still find it funny how he talked down on me for working fast food, and not having a "big boy" job, but yet I can pay my shit making people's food



    Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

    Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

  11. Likes esmokah, Jes 42, chargdbassbuick liked this post
  12. #70
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by IonRL205 View Post
    He should get a 2nd job if he's struggling for money

    Still find it funny how he talked down on me for working fast food, and not having a "big boy" job, but yet I can pay my shit making people's food
    Speaking of food, you are buying my lunch today....... no bs real talk son




  13. Likes Falcons liked this post
  14. #71
    West's Avatar
    West is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oliver Springs, TN
    Posts
    3,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Speaking of food, you are buying my lunch today....... no bs real talk son
    I am about to get some whoppers 2 for 1 yo.




  15. #72
    IonRL205's Avatar
    IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Abilene, Texas
    Posts
    2,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    946 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Speaking of food, you are buying my lunch today....... no bs real talk son
    I sent you the money for the enclosure last night

    you can take it out of that lol



    Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

    Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

  16. #73
    cdc351jeferson's Avatar
    cdc351jeferson is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    austin tx
    Posts
    1,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    693 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I am about to get some whoppers 2 for 1 yo.
    your lucky my bk near me isnt doing that lol



    headunit : Sony xab-601bt
    fronts: infinity kappa 60.9's
    box : Bill Fitzmaurice Truck tuba DD 600series 10"
    amp: Kicker zx500.1
    REFS: Bradfordp2612 , Double 07 , NASTY08IMPALA , mzlady

  17. #74
    West's Avatar
    West is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oliver Springs, TN
    Posts
    3,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by cdc351jeferson View Post
    your lucky my bk near me isnt doing that lol
    I bought a coupon card from the local boyscout troop that gives you buy 1 get 1 whoppers or chicken sandwiches for 1 year (costs 5$). Other deals too, but I use it once a week.




  18. #75
    Dtrom's Avatar
    Dtrom is offline MAF



    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    43450
    Posts
    3,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1190 Post(s)

    Re: mike of tulsa

    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I am about to get some whoppers 2 for 1 yo.
    Say whatttt?? Lucky.






    REFS alot

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum