Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Reload Thread: mike of tulsa

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Re: mike of tulsa

Quote Originally Posted by cdc351jeferson View Post
    yeah man its not my money or anything but to be honest i almost loaned it to him . i remember the thread and mazda and better n revers loanded him money also west so couple people in there said they had it covered. My whole point is its bs and hes gonna end up being a mod again and everything will be ok . anyone else that scams has gotten the boot with less proof than this is all im saying. I know its in goobs hands just kinda ****** and i think he hasnt manned up to fix or do anything . how can someone not come up with 300 dollars after 6 months?
    I can understand that position for sure. I loaned him money in the past, but never had any issues. I'm not sure on his actual financial situation as I try not to pry when I talk to him. He does seem genuine about repaying everyone, but only time will tell.

cdc351jeferson is offline Premium Member cdc351jeferson is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I can understand that position for sure. I loaned him money in the past, but never had any issues. I'm not sure on his actual financial situation as I try not to pry when I talk to him. He does seem genuine about repaying everyone, but only time will tell.
    yeah i have heard hes a decent guy from some and not from others . guess you having a deal i nthe past with him hope he does make everything right . sorry man i get a little excited and riled up when stealing and stuff is goin on haha

headunit : Sony xab-601bt
    fronts: infinity kappa 60.9's
    box : Bill Fitzmaurice Truck tuba DD 600series 10"
    amp: Kicker zx500.1
    REFS: Bradfordp2612 , Double 07 , NASTY08IMPALA , mzlady

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cdc351jeferson View Post
    yeah i have heard hes a decent guy from some and not from others . guess you having a deal i nthe past with him hope he does make everything right . sorry man i get a little excited and riled up when stealing and stuff is goin on haha
    No worries bud, I know you mean well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

dbl post

groundpound4200 is offline Da fuq did I just read?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I can't believe some of you sent money to a stranger over the internet as a loan. Durr durr.... wtf did you think was going to happen?

2007 Honda Pilot 2008 Nissan Maxima
    2 RD D9s strapped @ 1 ohm Sundown SAZ-1500D V.3
    2 Sundown Nightshade V.2s 2 10" Atomic APX
    Sundown SAX-125.2 x 2 Sundown SAX-100.4
    Sundown NeoPro 6.5"s, JL ZR Tweets Sundown NeoPros

RIP Taylor aka NewAgeKing, you are missed!

alec14 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

How does violence change anything?
    It doesn't, it just shows him that he's gotta pay for his actions some way. People these days think they can get away with anything, with no repercussions.

Bought from: flastrongman, nitefury 360, luckyderder, Jayzbent, fasfocus00, flaboy22, oldschool4me, Chevy Blazin', Inter007, dross93ranger, 04murdalanche, glitchsta, photocrazy8

Traded with: mylows10 Sold to/traded with: garychoffman, juanmgarza, 04murdalanche, Markyg66, basswiigee, btolenti, supereikenator, shauncox26, eg9(x2), big scott, bad @SS chevy

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1018999

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alec14 View Post
    It doesn't, it just shows him that he's gotta pay for his actions some way. People these days think they can get away with anything, with no repercussions.
    So what repercussion are you discussing here? Are you suggesting that you feel he needs to receive harm?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

So what repercussion are you discussing here? Are you suggesting that you feel he needs to receive harm?
    No no, not at all. I just feel that if he actually had a face to look at instead of a screen, he may feel differently about stiffing a good guy outta his money, that he lent said person out of kindness in the first place. Person to person communication is 80% more effective than person to person via computer. I know MOT may be having problems budgetwise, but there's always ways to come up with money to pay back loans.

Bought from: flastrongman, nitefury 360, luckyderder, Jayzbent, fasfocus00, flaboy22, oldschool4me, Chevy Blazin', Inter007, dross93ranger, 04murdalanche, glitchsta, photocrazy8

Traded with: mylows10 Sold to/traded with: garychoffman, juanmgarza, 04murdalanche, Markyg66, basswiigee, btolenti, supereikenator, shauncox26, eg9(x2), big scott, bad @SS chevy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alec14 View Post
    No no, not at all. I just feel that if he actually had a face to look at instead of a screen, he may feel differently about stiffing a good guy outta his money, that he lent said person out of kindness in the first place. Person to person communication is 80% more effective than person to person via computer. I know MOT may be having problems budgetwise, but there's always ways to come up with money to pay back loans.
    I agree that things are different in person rather then online. At this time, I'm not sure what else can be done other then waiting for him to get his tax return and see how things work out from there.

Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

He deff should never be a mod again ... Uses his position to scam cash bottom line

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I agree that things are different in person rather then online. At this time, I'm not sure what else can be done other then waiting for him to get his tax return and see how things work out from there.
    I agree. I hope it certainly does work out for OP. I just like checking back every now and then to see what's new.

mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Not sure if the email in his profile is the one he uses, but I sent him an email about 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Got an email from mike last night. Said he's going to pay with his tax return and that should be within the next 3 weeks.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

14. Likes esmokah liked this post
    MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

All money has now been paid back plus interest.

16. Likes -BenBen-, JayDubb757 liked this post
    Dislikes darron016 disliked this post
    NuckinFutz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeofTulsa View Post
    All money has now been paid back plus interest.

Glad you got your stuff taken care of man.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast