Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Reload Thread: mike of tulsa

gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: mike of tulsa

Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Not yet. Hopefully he files soon.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Any news?
    Anything new from Facebook?

I filed mine on the 2nd and got back my federal today.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post

We try to keep things seperate man, I will tell you that he has been active recently, and that's about as far as I will go. I filed on the 24th and got my money on the 5th I believe. I would think he would have filed by now if he was hurtin this bad, but I don't know.

15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

alec14 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

have you tracked him down? By now this guy should have been given a good beating.

Bought from: flastrongman, nitefury 360, luckyderder, Jayzbent, fasfocus00, flaboy22, oldschool4me, Chevy Blazin', Inter007, dross93ranger, 04murdalanche, glitchsta, photocrazy8

Traded with: mylows10 Sold to/traded with: garychoffman, juanmgarza, 04murdalanche, Markyg66, basswiigee, btolenti, supereikenator, shauncox26, eg9(x2), big scott, bad @SS chevy

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1018999

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post

I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alec14 View Post
    have you tracked him down? By now this guy should have been given a good beating.
    How does violence change anything?

cdc351jeferson is offline Premium Member cdc351jeferson is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

How does violence change anything?
    so when someone robs a bank they shouldnt have their skull bashed in ? a thief is a thief imo

headunit : Sony xab-601bt
    fronts: infinity kappa 60.9's
    box : Bill Fitzmaurice Truck tuba DD 600series 10"
    amp: Kicker zx500.1
    REFS: Bradfordp2612 , Double 07 , NASTY08IMPALA , mzlady

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cdc351jeferson View Post
    so when someone robs a bank they shouldnt have their skull bashed in ? a thief is a thief imo
    What does that solve though? So now you(or the one doing the assault) are in jail because you acted out using violence, which is against the law.

Two wrongs do not make anything right.

cdc351jeferson is offline Premium Member cdc351jeferson is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

What does that solve though? So now you(or the one doing the assault) are in jail because you acted out using violence, which is against the law.

Two wrongs do not make anything right.
    i agree but its been shown now he can get away with it . so he got his modship taken away which im sure he will get back and he got banned . Hell he was never on here anyways . what loss is it to him he scammed people outa money and will prolly never pay them all back . I know people fall on hard times but i for one dont believe a word he says about selling all his furniture or anything like that. I know its not that hard of times up in OK there are other jobs besides his web designer crap that generates no money or steady income. How long before you realize what your doign is not working maybe id be better off workign at walmart getting a steady check SMH /rant lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

i agree but its been shown now he can get away with it . so he got his modship taken away which im sure he will get back and he got banned . Hell he was never on here anyways . what loss is it to him he scammed people outa money and will prolly never pay them all back . I know people fall on hard times but i for one dont believe a word he says about selling all his furniture or anything like that. I know its not that hard of times up in OK there are other jobs besides his web designer crap that generates no money or steady income. How long before you realize what your doign is not working maybe id be better off workign at walmart getting a steady check SMH /rant lol

I have never once said he is not liable for what happened or anything. I think he is. I can only hope he does the correct thing and pays back everyone he owes funds to once he gets his tax return. I do however, feel that telling me he should be "beat down" or "hurt" in some way or another is nothing more then a childish reaction to what has transpired. Considering several members live here in OK and in north TX I would hate to think that one may actually think that something posted on this forum is a great idea and decide to pay Mike a visit.

You have to remember that I am not protecting Mike in this case, only telling people to stop with the threatening behavior as it is not tolerated here for any situation. I know much of what is posted in those regards are "jokes" but that does not mean they are ok to post.

So far I have not heard a single response that would suggest any type of violent action is the best course of action. To be honest I have never heard of a single response in my life that would suggest violence is the way to go.

Tenacious is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's technically still a moderator too...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
    He's technically still a moderator too...
    I have no idea what is going on there. The last post from Goob was that Mike would be banned until further notice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I have never once said he is not liable for what happened or anything. I think he is. I can only hope he does the correct thing and pays back everyone he owes funds to once he gets his tax return. I do however, feel that telling me he should be "beat down" or "hurt" in some way or another is nothing more then a childish reaction to what has transpired. Considering several members live here in OK and in north TX I would hate to think that one may actually think that something posted on this forum is a great idea and decide to pay Mike a visit.

You have to remember that I am not protecting Mike in this case, only telling people to stop with the threatening behavior as it is not tolerated here for any situation. I know much of what is posted in those regards are "jokes" but that does not mean they are ok to post.

So far I have not heard a single response that would suggest any type of violent action is the best course of action. To be honest I have never heard of a single response in my life that would suggest violence is the way to go.
    yeah man its not my money or anything but to be honest i almost loaned it to him . i remember the thread and mazda and better n revers loanded him money also west so couple people in there said they had it covered. My whole point is its bs and hes gonna end up being a mod again and everything will be ok . anyone else that scams has gotten the boot with less proof than this is all im saying. I know its in goobs hands just kinda ****** and i think he hasnt manned up to fix or do anything . how can someone not come up with 300 dollars after 6 months?

Tenacious is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no idea what is going on there. The last post from Goob was that Mike would be banned until further notice.
    Honestly, it just looks like he's a moderator with the user title "banned" as of right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

He is banned, but he also still has orange, which I'm sure you know. The problem I (as well as others most likely) have with that, is that it seems as though Goob only temp banned him until things get figured out, and then active Mod status will be given back.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast