Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Adamrali

rfluvinmf is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Adamrali

ADAMRALI purchased an Alpine mrp-m250 from me, rfluvinmf, a few days before Christmas. The amp was apparently purchased for a guy named 234. I, rfluvinmf, had never had any contact with 234 up until Feb 7th. On the 7th, I received emails stating that ADAMRALI had not received the amp and he's asking 234 for a refund. Mind you, we completed this transaction thru paypal. The payment was sent as a gift and I didn't get any other contact information. I have PMs where we agreed on a price and I have paypal showing where he paid. Anyways, now I have this guy that's contacting me wanting an amplifier that I do not have. Has anyone done any business with this guy? Did you have this same problem?

I understand the whole feedback system. I've done a few transactions on here and have never had a problem. ALI1 can particularly vouch and tell you all that I'm a stand up guy.

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Re: Adamrali

you did your part now fuqq those guys let them figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Closed Thread