Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64

Reload Thread: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WITH!

  1. #31
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I'm not going to get into a huge debate here.

    Your position and how you are expressing yourself only makes you and the situation worse.

    Perhaps if you stepped back and thought about everything you have said already and what the deal has become you might see the error in the situation.

    I say just send the stuff back and your cost. It won't cost much what so ever and gets this done. Why let the situation become so blown up as it currently is?

    Because ive lost enough money and refuse to lose more. Why is that so hard for these people to understand?. Why should I be out $125 in total and have nothing to show for it but a piece of **** dead sub?.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987




  2. #32
    JoshC's Avatar
    JoshC is offline The Taco MASTA



    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Houston, tx
    Posts
    2,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveVT View Post
    Because ive lost enough money and refuse to lose more. Why is that so hard for these people to understand?. Why should I be out $125 in total and have nothing to show for it but a piece of **** dead sub?.
    and the radar





    Pioneer DEH-P9400BH-CDT HD61s-Kenwood&AQ-Obsidian 12
    Doors covered inside and out in AT 60mill

    Sold to: akheathen, audiobaun----Traded with: Mylows10-------Bought from: fasfocus00, Ram_Designs, Mylows10, power-fanatic07, Argento

  3. #33
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    and the radar
    The deal was my radar and $75 for the subs and box. One sub was junk. He sent the radar back which left my $75 that I sent him. If he wants his stuff back he will cover the shipping. Thats all there is to it. I paid to get it to me, he should have to pay to get it back. If he chooses not to then its not my problem.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  4. #34
    dumple's Avatar
    dumple is offline What's in your trunk?



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    or you could give the guy the radar back because you broke the sub..... now if you called him out before ruining the sub i would most likely be on your side with this but, because you tested it, then disregarded that test and finished ruining the sub now you have the sub and the radar and the other guy has nothing, dont say he has my 75 bucks waaah waaah that was used to ship the speakers and box to you.



    Jbl ms8
    Pioneer appradio3
    Phd Studio neo 6.5s
    Polk db tweeters
    Cdt m6+
    Stereo integrity Magnum Claw v1
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email]nbesaw2@new.rr, jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

  5. #35
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by dumple View Post
    or you could give the guy the radar back because you broke the sub..... now if you called him out before ruining the sub i would most likely be on your side with this but, because you tested it, then disregarded that test and finished ruining the sub now you have the sub and the radar and the other guy has nothing, dont say he has my 75 bucks waaah waaah that was used to ship the speakers and box to you.
    Not happening, and its not my problem he paid extra to have the copy center he shipped through package the stuff. He could have done it himself considering they used a trash bag, piece of plywood and cardboard. Not like they used anything he couldnt have gotten from his garage more than likely.

    He can have his crap back, he just needs to deal with shipping. ALSO, lets mention one more thing. If HE would have put HIS return address on the **** shipping label fedex would have returned it to HIM on their dime but he failed to do that. So he would have saved money packing himself AND they would have returned the package to him.

    If I was wanting to be a **** I would have filed a paypal dispute and put his pp in the negative to get my 75 back.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  6. #36
    QuietEclipse29's Avatar
    QuietEclipse29 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cali Life
    Posts
    1,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    why not just send u the $62 or whatever ur out and u send the radar back to him? so its pretty much sub for radar



    BASSLESS

  7. #37
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietEclipse29 View Post
    why not just send u the $62 or whatever ur out and u send the radar back to him? so its pretty much sub for radar
    The radar is gone but if he wants to replace the dead sub with a good one then I have no problem working out something where both of us are happy.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  8. #38
    dumple's Avatar
    dumple is offline What's in your trunk?



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    awesome selling of items before the transaction is complete, next your going to sell the subs..... And whats up with all the name changes?



    Jbl ms8
    Pioneer appradio3
    Phd Studio neo 6.5s
    Polk db tweeters
    Cdt m6+
    Stereo integrity Magnum Claw v1
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email]nbesaw2@new.rr, jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

  9. #39
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by dumple View Post
    awesome selling of items before the transaction is complete, next your going to sell the subs..... And whats up with all the name changes?
    transaction is complete so **** off. The name changes are for no reason in particular. Have I attempted to hid who I am? No, so stfu. Im done here. The OP can pm me if he wants to work this **** out, otherwise oh well. Im done here.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  10. #40
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    I'm sorry, but your actions and how you conduct yourself in this situation is causing the issue.

    If $75 is that big of a deal, then in all honesty you should not be worrying about such items in the first place.

    I am glad I did not go with your offer to let you make payments on that amp. You have shown a true character here and I do not condone those actions.

    If you need to stand your ground then do so, but find a better way to conduct your posts and statements. As of right now they are full of hate and stress. This shows you think something is wrong with the situation and refuse to allow any other party put any since into the topic. You also fail to take some responsibility for damaging product and then selling other products from a deal that was not finished.

    This will be my last post in this topic as I do not like to post in threads such as this but let me end with this.







    To anyone who reads this thread. Remember that how you conduct yourself right or wrong will in most cases out weigh the situation. Actions/posts such as these will most likely ensure that you will not have much of a future here. Regardless of how long you have been here before.




  11. #41
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I'm sorry, but your actions and how you conduct yourself in this situation is causing the issue.

    If $75 is that big of a deal, then in all honesty you should not be worrying about such items in the first place.

    I am glad I did not go with your offer to let you make payments on that amp. You have shown a true character here and I do not condone those actions.

    If you need to stand your ground then do so, but find a better way to conduct your posts and statements. As of right now they are full of hate and stress. This shows you think something is wrong with the situation and refuse to allow any other party put any since into the topic. You also fail to take some responsibility for damaging product and then selling other products from a deal that was not finished.

    This will be my last post in this topic as I do not like to post in threads such as this but let me end with this.







    To anyone who reads this thread. Remember that how you conduct yourself right or wrong will in most cases out weigh the situation. Actions/posts such as these will most likely ensure that you will not have much of a future here. Regardless of how long you have been here before.


    Think what you wish. The guy was an *** through email and hes proving to be the same on here so of course im going to be angry with him. Im done trying to defend myself here. You all can say whatever you wish.

    Im the bad guy here so just ban me I guess. idgaf anymore.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  12. #42
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveVT View Post
    Think what you wish. The guy was an *** through email and hes proving to be the same on here so of course im going to be angry with him. Im done trying to defend myself here. You all can say whatever you wish.

    Im the bad guy here so just ban me I guess. idgaf anymore.
    As i said in the other thread. I never said you or he was right. I was only speaking of how you are posting.




  13. #43
    619BassHead's Avatar
    619BassHead is offline Mw2 beast



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Diego,CA
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Popcorn and a beer



    Ride: 1998 ford explorer xlt V8
    Headunit: sony gtx-350mp
    Amps: powerbass asa1500.1D , Cerwin Vega vega400.4
    Subs,speakers: powerbass 3xl 15" DVC 1ohm , stock door speaks
    Electronics - 180 amp alt , big 4 upgrade 4gauge , 1/0 gauge cadence power wire , secondary battery bs12 , twin anl fuse blocks 250 up front & 150 for my asa 1500.1d

  14. #44
    619BassHead's Avatar
    619BassHead is offline Mw2 beast



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Diego,CA
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    I never purchase **** thru forums .... Only ebay and o line electronics stores ..... Oh yeah and craigslist



    Ride: 1998 ford explorer xlt V8
    Headunit: sony gtx-350mp
    Amps: powerbass asa1500.1D , Cerwin Vega vega400.4
    Subs,speakers: powerbass 3xl 15" DVC 1ohm , stock door speaks
    Electronics - 180 amp alt , big 4 upgrade 4gauge , 1/0 gauge cadence power wire , secondary battery bs12 , twin anl fuse blocks 250 up front & 150 for my asa 1500.1d

  15. #45
    redlinese-r's Avatar
    redlinese-r is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveVT View Post
    Think what you wish. The guy was an *** through email and hes proving to be the same on here so of course im going to be angry with him. Im done trying to defend myself here. You all can say whatever you wish.

    Im the bad guy here so just ban me I guess. idgaf anymore.
    how was I an *** in the emails? The worst i've been has been my first post describing you.....will gladly post my emails if you want.



    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Panasonic Ghostface CQ-HX1083U
    Infinity Kappa 652.1i (green kappas) all around
    2 old school Kicker round Solobaric S10c subwoofers
    Kenwood KAC-7201

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My entire Tupac Amaru Shakur AKA Makaveli AKA 2Pac DVD collection! and some.
    By Kryptonitewhite in forum Miscellaneous Classifieds
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 11:19 AM
  2. zoomzoom43 AKA PalmzMazda6 Beware Scammer !!!!!!! AND YOUR A BABY
    By NMBR1SPT in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. new deck and fronts do not work
    By suprcharg in forum Head Units
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 03:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum