Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: Profoundwill, return my items.

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1006 Post(s)

Re: Profoundwill, return my items.

somebody in this thread wants to fukk

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch86 View Post
    No, but if I had been scammed, I wouldnt want anyone else PM'ing the "scammer" and threatening them and all this BS. Just doesnt accomplish anything and adds fuel to the fire. Let the two that did business talk and try to come to an agreement. A "middleman" isnt accomplishing anything imo.
    Did you read the convo we had? I never threatened anything. I was just trying to figure out who the problem party was, and what needed to be done to fix it. It's not my job to finalize anything, that's between them. But the victim trying to reason with a scammer is only going to get screwed in the long run. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch86 View Post
    He is still butting in on something that is not his business. If I were profound, it would piss me off to the point I wouldnt want to deal with geoff until his watchdog backed off.
    I am not a goddamn watchdog. I'm not even friends with Geoff. My job was to figure out who was wronged, and what a good solution would be. If he was a scammer, of course he would want me to fuck off. I am not going to sit back and watch someone good scammed/screwed. Neither Geoff nor Will deserve to get scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Let me make this clear. I am nobody's "buddy" in this situation. I am a non-biased third party who seeks to find the right solution so that either person takes responsibility for their actions. Geoff made zero, not one thing wrong. He has nothing to be accountable for. Will did more than just one thing wrong, and he deserves to take full responsibility. If that doesn't make any sense, or is not clear in any way, then you're just a troll at this point. Read through everything that was said or done in this thread and just TRY to act like it's not Will's full responsibility.

when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Heeltoeclutch is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I think Bobb has helped the situation overall. I hope this all works out alright for both of you; good to hear a deal is underway.

Feedback-ness
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/503302-heeltoeclutch-feedback.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heeltoeclutch View Post
    I think Bobb has helped the situation overall. I hope this all works out alright for both of you; good to hear a deal is underway.
    Thanks. I'm not here to pick favorites. I just don't want anyone to get scammed.

Ronny is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

If there must be a middle man, send it to any well respected member that would oblige to do so. Will, I'm sorry that you would like the woofer shipped back first, but myself and most everyone agrees that you ought to ship first. In no way am I attacking your credibility as a trader, but if it is done as so, we can settle this rather quickly and have it all behind us.

Glad to hear you guys are in the midst of reaching an agreement.

Stryker is offline 1996 Thunderbird BOOM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will should ship back the gear and pay all shipping.....
    Wrong coil, bad packing job, questionable product description.
    Geoff is a credible trading partner, nuff said.
    Gotta make this right Will, no?

Clarion DRZ955MC
    2-1200.1 Phoenix Gold RSd's
    500.4 Phoenix Gold RSd
    6.5" Phoenix Gold RSd comp's
    Kicker c6.5a subs in doors
    Phoenix Gold (2)215iX EQ's
    Phoenix Gold Bass CUBE
    2-DD3512e's in 4.7 cubes @34Hz
    270 Mechman Alt. 3 optima's
    Subs facing forward completely sealed off from trunk

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Hope it gets worked out guys.

This hear is a lot of the reason why I dont do trades, payments, getting middle men involved. I accept a MO only as PP IMO is a scam in itself (Been screwed twice by them now.)

So hopefully it gets worked out and each party gets their original stuff back.

Profoundwill should take care of the whole thing though. Sent the wrong sub, rather in good condition or not is a big no-no! Should know what verison it is. I mean you can jack ish up hooking up an amp to it. Maybe he never hooked it up and I just missed that.....

If he did, then wow.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Let me make this clear. I am nobody's "buddy" in this situation. I am a non-biased third party who seeks to find the right solution so that either person takes responsibility for their actions. Geoff made zero, not one thing wrong. He has nothing to be accountable for. Will did more than just one thing wrong, and he deserves to take full responsibility. If that doesn't make any sense, or is not clear in any way, then you're just a troll at this point. Read through everything that was said or done in this thread and just TRY to act like it's not Will's full responsibility.
    not your place to get inthe middle of anything.. If anything post your .02 on here like everyone else does... let the mods and 2 partys handle it.. on a side not I move that we ban said scammer

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Mookie is offline Kush Blunts Green Lean

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Man after seeing so many damm threads about this type of stuff it makes me never wanna buy anything on here again.

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/510152-mookies-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by outsideshot23 View Post
    not your place to get inthe middle of anything.. If anything post your .02 on here like everyone else does... let the mods and 2 partys handle it.. on a side not I move that we ban said scammer
    It is my place, it was requested by the potential victim. As the mods already said, they can't do anything.

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    It is my place, it was requested by the potential victim. As the mods already said, they can't do anything.
    no its not your place.. are you involved in the transaction in any way??? any of the gear yours?? money?? anything on the line??? no.. your just bored and wanting to get in the middle.. not your place.. Someon came butting in I wouldnt give the guy **** either if I was will...

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by outsideshot23 View Post
    no its not your place.. are you involved in the transaction in any way??? any of the gear yours?? money?? anything on the line??? no.. your just bored and wanting to get in the middle.. not your place.. Someon came butting in I wouldnt give the guy **** either if I was will...
    Jesus Christ, I wasn't bored and I didn't just "want to get in the middle". I took time out of my day that I wouldn't have otherwise to help Geoff out because he texted/called me and asked me to. I'm not trying to be cool, and it wasn't my idea to intervene. The potential victim asked me to do so. What would you do, just stand back and watch him get scammed? I'm not that kind of guy. He didn't deserve to get scammed, and I wasn't just going to sit back and watch that happen.

Remember how Geoff...well, I can't say that because of an agreement between me, him, and MoT, but I think you know what I'm getting at. We aren't on good terms at all, yet I decided to help him anyways. Do you really think I'd do so if I didn't think it was my place and responsibility?

BlactimusCrime is offline NUT HUGGERS UNITE!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

these threads always turn into a big B|tchfest.... jesus christ...

Quote Originally Posted by loudrc View Post
    fuck you eddie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbeez View Post
    Judge me not by what i've done but the amount of haters on my balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    you have the best user ID on teh site playa
    Refs: NateBerrier, Thegreatestpenn, mossberg385t, mfenske, plugitin, retroaudioinc, michaellane, Ge_off_me
    Feedback- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/489798-bumpinboats-feed-back-thread.html#post7273394

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlactimusCrime View Post
    these threads always turn into a big B|tchfest.... jesus christ...
    Seriously. Outsideshot obviously doesn't believe in helping others who are in need. It's not about my pride, or anything at all to do with me. I only did what I did in order to prevent the potential victim from getting scammed.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Tag List