Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: DO NOT BUY FROM Twisted_0912!

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Twisted_0912!

Dood is usually better than this. Not sure what happened here, but hope he clears his name.

He does quality work. Like I said two years later, 3 installs with various woofers and is still as solid as ever! Carpeting job could have been better, but he did it in 0 degree weather.....I can eventually take care of that.

Good kid, but he does need to take care of this.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow.. what a joke.. glad you posted

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

that *****....i heart **** man pro rabbit does some nice *** boxes

Philth is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    Dood is usually better than this. Not sure what happened here, but hope he clears his name.

He does quality work. Like I said two years later, 3 installs with various woofers and is still as solid as ever! Carpeting job could have been better, but he did it in 0 degree weather.....I can eventually take care of that.

Good kid, but he does need to take care of this.
    He has texted me asking if I would agree to add another layer of wood in the front of the box. However, bolts would be visible from doubling up and I'm not too convinced the extra layer would seal well. Furthermore, it's not going to look aesthetically correct and I didn't pay him for a box like he wants ME to fix.

PayPal claim is still pending as they are doing an investigation.

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

if you would like me to make you a circle cutout free of charge just pay shipping ill ship it out thrusday.

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just wish I went to you before Twisted. Lesson learned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry man, *****! I agree, you paid for the specs you asked for and what not. He should be taking care of it.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FYI - I tried my best to center the sub at Twisteds request and angle drill the screws outward. 2 screws stripped out because there simply wasn't enough material to bite into.

The guy has lied to me on multiple occasions as far as when the box was finished (when it wasn't) and when the box was being packed up for shipping.

Today, he text me sounding pretty demanding. Saying that I needed to drop the PayPal claim so it would unfreeze his account. I told him sorry, and that I wouldn't do that.

He claims he only profited $12 from the entire transaction after me asking him to send me back some money since this box is useless. (Total price I paid was $110)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that is jacked up!

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

AllenH427 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My first box by him, done in a timely manner, well built, everything went smoothly.

First box for a friend... took forever, made non stop excuses, lied non stop saying it was done but coincidentally he'd always have trouble uploading pics.

First box for a different friend, same exact ****, non stop excuses, lied constantly.

My second box, terrible experience almost identical to yours, it took him like 3 months to build my box, then I paid for shipping cause he was ready to ship it, he didn't have any of the box done and took him another month. He even took a false pic of my wood pieces cut but they were obviously not the right pieces. Constant lying, I was bitching him out to finally get my box done.

Every box was built very nicely, he does good work, but when it comes to customer service, he's worse than those Indian people you talk to that can't speak English.

TEAM XS POWER - MECHMAN - FI - AUDIOQUE
    152.1 OUTLAW AND CLIMBING, 4KW AT 40HZ

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I'm sorry to hear that man. Some times these things just take a turn for the worse.

I'm sorry I have not gotten back to you on the texts. I'm currently in Oklahoma on business so I'm a tad behind on the enclosure work.

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

***** to see all the bad experiences here just know there are no bad experiences with me lol

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, sorry Twisted I liked you and you do good work, but I will take my business somewhere else as well next time.

Too many good box builders on this site or others that dont jack around with people's monies, time and what not.

Sorry for all you guys that have had a bad experience with him when I was sticking up for him. Seems he dont even get on here anymore to even hear his side of the story, which right there tells me it is true...

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

corey0928 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AllenH427 View Post
    My first box by him, done in a timely manner, well built, everything went smoothly.

First box for a friend... took forever, made non stop excuses, lied non stop saying it was done but coincidentally he'd always have trouble uploading pics.

First box for a different friend, same exact ****, non stop excuses, lied constantly.

My second box, terrible experience almost identical to yours, it took him like 3 months to build my box, then I paid for shipping cause he was ready to ship it, he didn't have any of the box done and took him another month. He even took a false pic of my wood pieces cut but they were obviously not the right pieces. Constant lying, I was bitching him out to finally get my box done.

Every box was built very nicely, he does good work, but when it comes to customer service, he's worse than those Indian people you talk to that can't speak English.
    After the second issue why would you still buy from him lol

Bought from BassAddictJ, louisiana_crx, Resko

Sold to skylineTT, Better 'n Reverse

Sold to many on SMD and CACO

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

most of this is true but to clear this up some i just want to say that he is getting a full refund through paypal and im out material and shipping costs but whatever. i never set out to scam him. im at a time in my life where i cant take building boxes seriously. i built this box at school and didnt have my normal jasper jig so i had to use a homemade one that was off as you can tell by now. thats why when he said something about the hole i said it was cut to 7inches because thats what i thought it was cut to. it was an honest mistake i was rushing to get it done. the rest of the enclosure is bullet proof and spot on. i offered to make a new front piece for the box but the buyer was completely unwilling to work with me but i suppose i kinda did that to myself.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    This is why you look for trusted enclosure builders are this site. ***** that it happened to you, I have PMs, emails, and texts from various forum customers complain about horrible experiences from other enclosure builders. If its a basic design and the builder can not design it, this should be a sign to not do business with them.

Best option is to ask for a partial refund since you can not actually use the enclosure, then just offer it in the classifieds on here.

On the bright side, at least you got something out of the deal. More then many wind up getting in the these situations.

do you consider a tline a basic enclosure? i can design ported and sealed boxes just fine. he wanted a tline and i dont do those

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast