Closed Thread

Reload Thread: BOOM24 is a scammer

9515ROB is offline TEAM DTF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

BOOM24 is a scammer

Well since i have noticed that he is back on this site and trying to buy and sell s.hit i thought i would let everyone know that he is a scammer. April of 2010 he had a DD Z2 forsale, it was for a good price so i figured i would buy it.

Well about couple days later he tell me its in the REPAIR SHOP and he never said a single word about it being broke or repaired in the thread. So he then goes on to tell me it will be done next week and he is gonna pic it up and ship it out. So a couple weeks go bye no word, i try to call so he dont answer, so i start blowing up his fone and nothing. about 2 weeks later he answers and gives some bs story i dont belive and what not saying he is broke and spent the money.

well to shorten the story it took about 2 months for him to call the amp repair guy to release the amp to me BUT i had to pay for the repair bill since this piece of S.HIT scammed me just so i wasnt out the 600 bucks i paid for the amp in the first place so when it was all said and done i had 600 for the amp and a 400 dollar repair bill

still have alot of stuff i need to invest in

880prs/Front-Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-way/Sub- 3 blown MB Quart RLP-304 shallow mount 12s/Sub Amp- Visonik v2908/4ch- DD C4a

REFS: B:Louisiana_CRX, amartin_72, SPL KID, Bhhong, K_schutte, Fraze, hllywood29, Andrew_as,S:Jh8909 ,info,teenT:robertawdgsx

power-fanatic07 is offline Knockin Doors Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: BOOM24 is a scammer

Wow thats fucked. I would be irate.

Got Refs? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=47119

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

i found out his GF # his bestfriends # and i even had his whole families phone #. So i started blowing up his girlfriends phone since boom24 wasnt answering then i started blowing up his bestfriends phone but he didnt seem to like me to much he threatened to call the cops so i kinda had to stop calling that one haha

880prs/Front-Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-way/Sub- 3 blown MB Quart RLP-304 shallow mount 12s/Sub Amp- Visonik v2908/4ch- DD C4a

REFS: B:Louisiana_CRX, amartin_72, SPL KID, Bhhong, K_schutte, Fraze, hllywood29, Andrew_as,S:Jh8909 ,info,teenT:robertawdgsx

nu2spl is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 9515ROB View Post
    i found out his GF # his bestfriends # and i even had his whole families phone #. So i started blowing up his girlfriends phone since boom24 wasnt answering then i started blowing up his bestfriends phone but he didnt seem to like me to much he threatened to call the cops so i kinda had to stop calling that one haha
    i would have let him call the cops if it would have been me,if you take into consideration that internet scamming is considered fraud,which is a federal offense,i would have just let him hang himself,you know

bought from: wccoug21 sundownz thegreatestpenn loudwhat? woofercooker jonny101abc spooney fasfocus00

sold to: jpx18 Nateberrier Ge_off_me spm_215 2lo2flo akheathen etm34 djjdnap jfroghobo traded: SPLaudio Zeuslicious

under construction:
    1992 Toyota Paseo(1) Pioneer DEH-P500UB head unit(2)American Bass VFL 500.1 amps(4) stinger batteries,building 2 10's in tubes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

yeah i know but o well nothing i can do about it now he tried to give me some BS that he tried to make it all right but he is full of $hit

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i think there is a site called ic3.org or something you can file claims for internet thievery on. i have done it before. its an FBI site

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Closed Thread