Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69

Reload Thread: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

  1. #16
    *SlappinAzz*'s Avatar
    *SlappinAzz* is offline Shoot em



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Its a females bitchin club up in hawrrr.







  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mt. Vernon, IL
    Posts
    826
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    This is a big problem on here. People are always calling each other scammers. The guy waited 2 days and claimed it should have been there by then. Since when has UPS EVER got anything somewhere in 2 days? I can have something shipped UPS to the next town and it won't be there in 2 days... let alone a speakerbox.
    Also, this guy would have got nowhere if people hadn't chimed in thinking he got scammed. All you had to do was read his first post and know he was a whiny crybaby pus$yhole.




  3. #18
    k_schutte's Avatar
    k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    cedar rapids, IA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    O.P. is a fukkin assh0le... plain and simple, NO ONE should do business with him...




    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

  4. #19
    Boomsday's Avatar
    Boomsday is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    3,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Quote Originally Posted by on1wheel01 View Post


    Seems interesting. I think it's funny you both r newbs on both forums. I wouldnt have trusted the deal myself.
    im not a noob on either forum I been on both longer then you have




  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    This is a big problem on here. People are always calling each other scammers. The guy waited 2 days and claimed it should have been there by then. Since when has UPS EVER got anything somewhere in 2 days? I can have something shipped UPS to the next town and it won't be there in 2 days... let alone a speakerbox.
    Also, this guy would have got nowhere if people hadn't chimed in thinking he got scammed. All you had to do was read his first post and know he was a whiny crybaby pus$yhole.
    This.




  6. #21
    Wingsfreak9's Avatar
    Wingsfreak9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Howell, MI
    Posts
    4,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mills561 View Post
    x2 now


    x3 lol i hope everything works out for you two



    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_G6GT_Beatin View Post
    then your a D U M B A S S can you read that shi t
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Sold to: nom nom, Trever, Spooney, dkhage1, tghersh88


    Bought from: MikeyF, Paaco1981, Thorshammer1, Sundownz, Ridinhi, Cl1ckclack, nom nom, profoundwill, vfrrider, El_Weenie, DBBOOM

  7. #22
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    i guess its all worked out




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  8. #23
    RidinSwangaz's Avatar
    RidinSwangaz is offline ƬɧȝĐʁɐɴʞMɐɴ

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas/Oklahoma
    Age
    25
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    O.P. is a fukkin assh0le... plain and simple, NO ONE should do business with him...
    You **** right I'm an *******, All of my refs have kept great communication, So this is the only issue so far, Personally, I could care less for your opinion.


    Anyhow, He is going to text/pm me something tonight after he calls the ups store he shipped from.
    All it seems to be so far is a lack of communication, On both parts. Hopefully everything is resolved. You guys b*tching about me b*itching can really go shove a razor blade up your asses.



    Refs:corona_jeff, andrewtexas123, fasfocus00, Nickatina, 97maxima, Dirtydood, Markak134, Curse,Cl1ckClack,JarvisB,cdawgstalon,Boomsday,Indy bangin,

  9. #24
    k_schutte's Avatar
    k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    cedar rapids, IA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Quote Originally Posted by RidinSwangaz View Post
    You **** right I'm an *******, All of my refs have kept great communication, So this is the only issue so far, Personally, I could care less for your opinion.


    Anyhow, He is going to text/pm me something tonight after he calls the ups store he shipped from.
    All it seems to be so far is a lack of communication, On both parts. Hopefully everything is resolved. You guys b*tching about me b*itching can really go shove a razor blade up your asses.

    LOL... that'll get you far on this forum NEWBEE




    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

  10. #25
    misfit138's Avatar
    misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Williamson, WV
    Posts
    12,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    I'm glad I found someone reputable to do business with. It's awesome knowing I'll never have to deal with the retarded bullshit that's going on in this thread...



    I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

  11. Thanks PHD - USA thanked for this post
  12. #26
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    42
    Posts
    8,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Quote Originally Posted by RidinSwangaz View Post
    You **** right I'm an *******, All of my refs have kept great communication, So this is the only issue so far, Personally, I could care less for your opinion.


    Anyhow, He is going to text/pm me something tonight after he calls the ups store he shipped from.
    All it seems to be so far is a lack of communication, On both parts. Hopefully everything is resolved. You guys b*tching about me b*itching can really go shove a razor blade up your asses.
    so you freak out prematurely, scream scammer because of bad communication, then admit you **** at comunicating also?

    WOW! noob you need to straighten up!




  13. #27
    CHEMMINS's Avatar
    CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nevernever Land
    Posts
    4,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Hell, I have already bought an amp on the board, getting an amp, eq, and crossover off another, subs in the works, and potential wiring now. Have had no problems communicating with any of the sellers. Tracking numbers are good. Maybe people need to get the whole scoop before buying anything. Also check the references if they are listed. Look into the seller. As a buyer, I know I am new to the site, so I pay....they send. Simple as ****.



    References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

    BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS



  14. #28
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    42
    Posts
    8,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMINS View Post
    Hell, I have already bought an amp on the board, getting an amp, eq, and crossover off another, subs in the works, and potential wiring now. Have had no problems communicating with any of the sellers. Tracking numbers are good. Maybe people need to get the whole scoop before buying anything. Also check the references if they are listed. Look into the seller. As a buyer, I know I am new to the site, so I pay....they send. Simple as ****.
    good luck with that, a scammer is just around the corner waiting to azz rape you. keep your guard up




  15. #29
    Toone's Avatar
    Toone is offline NewCarAudio.net



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Detroit,MI
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    op waited 2 days after a holiday knowing **** would be backed up and is calling scams eat a **** feg




  16. #30
    RidinSwangaz's Avatar
    RidinSwangaz is offline ƬɧȝĐʁɐɴʞMɐɴ

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas/Oklahoma
    Age
    25
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

    Ah...& again...Lack of communication, Was supposed to contact me via pm, or text, whichever after calling the ups store. And still nothing.



    Refs:corona_jeff, andrewtexas123, fasfocus00, Nickatina, 97maxima, Dirtydood, Markak134, Curse,Cl1ckClack,JarvisB,cdawgstalon,Boomsday,Indy bangin,

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum