Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: James aka PBATEMAN owes me $90

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

James aka PBATEMAN owes me $90

Pbateman has disappered off the face of the earth and still owes me $90 from the sub he bought from me over a month ago. The Ti pro 18" He seemed like an ok dude, so when he was 90 bucks short and asked if he could pay me later when I was going to buy two 12's from him for a customer of mine i agreed like a dumass. Then I got the run around for both trying to buy those subs and the money he owed. He hasnt been answering his phone, and has been ignoring my calls. Not to mention pissed off my customer, since i was counting on buying those subs from james for the install. but whatever, I had to settle that myself.

I want my $90 james, or Im going to your parents house and gettin it from them. I remmeber their adress!

Be a man, and Pay up dude!

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: James aka PBATEMAN owes me $90

come on. james is constantly out of town i will get a hold of him again. he forgets a lot. but he pays.

Where the Competition begins

Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well you'd think after 50 phonecalls he would call back at least once, Its kind of messed up. I left him MANY voicemails.

I tried to deal it out with him since I know **** happens, but when you ignore somebody for 3+ weeks, yeah. not going to let that slide

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just talked to him on the phone and he says you havnt called him at all. you must have the wrong number. he said you also havnt PM him or anything. he said he will call you.

Where the Competition begins

Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

Slo_Ride is offline Midnight Rider

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude I called the man many many times, I even called you a week or so ago and asked you to get in contact with him since I couldn't reach him. Which didnt work either

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

dextermoped is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

James is just always out of town busy. I had to hunt him down so I could GIVE him $500. It took me 3 weeks and me just going over there hopeing he was in. You think people would be running/available for that much money but he's just kind of spacey and busy.

1974 VW Baja Bug 125HP
    1 Stock blaupunkt speaker

2000 Chevy Blazer
    18" RIP Low End Monster
    Sundown SAZ3000D

refs: bought from OldSchoolBoomer; Sicaudio; cd6551; Pbateman; and sub2weeker

sold to adio25

RidinSwangaz is offline ƬɧȝĐʁɐɴʞMɐɴ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GAM3OVR View Post
    I want my $90 james, or Im going to your parents house and gettin it from them. I remmeber their adress!

Be a man, and Pay up dude!
    Little immature sh%t right there "man"

Refs:corona_jeff, andrewtexas123, fasfocus00, Nickatina, 97maxima, Dirtydood, Markak134, Curse,Cl1ckClack,JarvisB,cdawgstalon,Boomsday,Indy bangin,

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RidinSwangaz View Post
    Im sorry, who da fawk is u?

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GAM3OVR View Post
    Im sorry, who da fawk is u?
    my bad niqqa for not introducing myself...

Name is Jt, I am a person who loves when people call them selves men. But cry & say I am going to your mommy & daddys house to get my money,Handle the business with the man not his mom or dad...I can guarantee you did some sh&t like that with my parents my dad would probably kick you in the d*ck.

Good luck getting your cash back.

Choke on my d^ck,

Best Regards, JT

Refs:corona_jeff, andrewtexas123, fasfocus00, Nickatina, 97maxima, Dirtydood, Markak134, Curse,Cl1ckClack,JarvisB,cdawgstalon,Boomsday,Indy bangin,

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When someone owes you money maturity goes out the window. Unless you are a little bitch and dont want to see your money, then by all means be mature........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    When someone owes you money maturity goes out the window. Unless you are a little bitch and dont want to see your money, then by all means be mature........
    Sure it does, Why involve his parents? Isn't their business, Probably don't even know he bought something on the computer
    Trust me cupcake, Someone stole my cash I wouldn't be going to mommys house.

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure it does, Why involve his parents? Isn't their business, Probably don't even know he bought something on the computer
    Trust me cupcake, Someone stole my cash I wouldn't be going to mommys house.
    I would assume he is using this as a way to apply pressure to get this **** done and over. And I am not your cupcake fuck stick!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dextermoped View Post
    James is just always out of town busy. I had to hunt him down so I could GIVE him $500. It took me 3 weeks and me just going over there hopeing he was in. You think people would be running/available for that much money but he's just kind of spacey and busy.
    Yeah well he seemed like a cool dude, but when somebody is busy for 2 weeks and then ignores your call for 3 more it goes kind of sketch. I really hate ranting on a forum but I just got tired of it.

Thats why i didnt wanna title nothing as a scammer or whatnot. I know **** happens, I jsut wanted to make it as clear as possible I been wanting this $90 since like may

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my bad niqqa for not introducing myself...

Name is Jt, I am a person who loves when people call them selves men. But cry & say I am going to your mommy & daddys house to get my money,Handle the business with the man not his mom or dad...I can guarantee you did some sh&t like that with my parents my dad would probably kick you in the d*ck.

Good luck getting your cash back.

Choke on my d^ck,

Best Regards, JT
    Thanks for the introduction *** quad, your a real man who like real balls in his mouth. I got the message.

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast