Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: James aka PBATEMAN owes me $90

Quote Originally Posted by RidinSwangaz View Post
    Sure it does, Why involve his parents? Isn't their business, Probably don't even know he bought something on the computer
    Trust me cupcake, Someone stole my cash I wouldn't be going to mommys house.
    I'm sure there are many people who wish debt collectors were as "mature" as you. You owe money to a credit card company you think they're not going to track you down any way possible? When someone owes you money and you try and contact them for 3 weeks you should do whatever you can to get in contact them.

DarkScorpion is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    I would assume he is using this as a way to apply pressure to get this **** done and over. And I am not your cupcake fuck stick!
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    I'm sure there are many people who wish debt collectors were as "mature" as you. You owe money to a credit card company you think they're not going to track you down any way possible? When someone owes you money and you try and contact them for 3 weeks you should do whatever you can to get in contact them.

x2. When money is owed and the guy isn't responding, then you go to the next best contact.

Bought from: BassAddictJ, TBH1, Whitedragon551, Parker G, Ciaonzo, James Bang, GetLikeMe, Here-I-Come
    Sold to: Slim2fattycake, Bigbangtheory, Safe_Cracker, Burton6431
    Traded: Bergend2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

James is a stand up guy I'm sure he will pay. Usually I don't butt in and say x person is a good guy but I've known James for a while and he is legit and cool as hell. Tad hard to get a hold of at times but the best thing to do is to text him later at night and not during the day, at least that worked for me when we would do our business deals.

Hope all works out well for you Petchkins or w/e your old sn was. I'm sure he will pull thru for you.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List