Closed Thread

Reload Thread: buyer beware: CandeShop

snoopysnooper is offline german engineering= fail

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

buyer beware: CandeShop

this guy is a passive agressive little child and i suggest you do NOT buy from him
    he is from orlando FL and is around floridaspl alot and works at a shop in FL

i bought subs from him and i paid via MO. he texted me this past monday after i asked him if the MO got there and he said it did

so i asked him when he could send it out, never heard back, i called him and texted him for 3 days and never heard a word. so thursday night i texted him and said if he deosnt tell me whats going on im going to posat a thread. instead of telling me he would ship or they have been shipped, he texts back and says "good make a thread, youll be the one that looks like the ***"

well thats dumb, the subs came in the next day in good cond, yes i was pleased but hes a little twerp he could have just told me he shipped them instead of sending me for a loop

he saisd i was "impaitent" and he wasnt going to tell me anything

well last time i checked you have MY money. oh and hes a scammer on caco apperently

so if you dont want mind games played with you. dont buy from this little twerp

2006 dodge caravan
    2 15" tc sounds/tantric hybrid subs
    10 cubes at 28 hz
    massive p3k and 2 runs of 1/0 ga with a juice box black cherry battery

refs: JaredSPL, oxsign (x2), SPY (x6 or 7), TheDukey42, SundownAudioNY, fearof85, donpisto, 97cavy, dylan1234, DBhittin, woofercooker, hemi= 22s, SMD4life, rumbleee2, ravens9322, terra, bryce-man and countless more
    100% on ebay, and hundreds of craigslist transactions

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: buyer beware: CandeShop

eh, fuck him.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

rival904 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

his name here is cj4 something something something

Hittin harder than chris brown.

RetroAudioinc is offline Custom Car Audio Decals

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopysnooper View Post
    this guy is a passive agressive little child and i suggest you do NOT buy from him
    he is from orlando FL and is around floridaspl alot and works at a shop in FL

i bought subs from him and i paid via MO. he texted me this past monday after i asked him if the MO got there and he said it did

so i asked him when he could send it out, never heard back, i called him and texted him for 3 days and never heard a word. so thursday night i texted him and said if he deosnt tell me whats going on im going to posat a thread. instead of telling me he would ship or they have been shipped, he texts back and says "good make a thread, youll be the one that looks like the ***"

well thats dumb, the subs came in the next day in good cond, yes i was pleased but hes a little twerp he could have just told me he shipped them instead of sending me for a loop

he saisd i was "impaitent" and he wasnt going to tell me anything

well last time i checked you have MY money. oh and hes a scammer on caco apperently

so if you dont want mind games played with you. dont buy from this little twerp

I went to see what you were talking about in another thread calling him a scammer..

I agree with you he should have giving you the tracking number, I even told him he should I thought he was being dumb. But then he explained why he did not and showed me all the text, then I understood a little because you were kind of being an ass and asking and asking.. He does work a LOT..

You got the subs, you got them on the day you wanted, you said you were happy with them.. So stop *****ing in threads 3 months later.. Really just proves his point more.. just saying..

btw he does not work for a shop that I am aware of nor does he have a shop yet.

But I agree he should have sent the tracking number but that by no means makes someone a scammer like you posted in his for sale thread, you got what you paid for when you wanted.. done..

Move on man... Live and learn...

FEEDBACK
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/382488-retroaudioinc-feedback.html
    Vinyl Decal Special for CA members only!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/506328-vinyl-decal-special-matte-white-matte-black-new-decals.html

snoopysnooper is offline german engineering= fail

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

dude, really, this is back in junly 3rd.. 3 months ago, idrgaf, hes a child im over it

2006 dodge caravan
    2 15" tc sounds/tantric hybrid subs
    10 cubes at 28 hz
    massive p3k and 2 runs of 1/0 ga with a juice box black cherry battery

refs: JaredSPL, oxsign (x2), SPY (x6 or 7), TheDukey42, SundownAudioNY, fearof85, donpisto, 97cavy, dylan1234, DBhittin, woofercooker, hemi= 22s, SMD4life, rumbleee2, ravens9322, terra, bryce-man and countless more
    100% on ebay, and hundreds of craigslist transactions

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

If your over it then why did you post he was a scammer in his FS thread for a T3 sub?

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopysnooper View Post
    dude, really, this is back in junly 3rd.. 3 months ago, idrgaf, hes a child im over it
    So then why did you post in a thread today calling him a scammer? He has not sold you anything else... Duh...

FEEDBACK
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/382488-retroaudioinc-feedback.html
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/506328-vinyl-decal-special-matte-white-matte-black-new-decals.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    If your over it then why did you post he was a scammer in his FS thread for a T3 sub?
    exactly my point.. lol

FEEDBACK

memphisguy87 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP you sound like azz so stfu and grow the fuck up

REFS- SPY, Undadog, and twistedchild420

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

I will give Snoopy the fact that Cj407 and his AE Candeshop407 are both banned over there, but the ban log doesnt say why.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know why and its not because of scamming. first was due to fat pat a real scammer and cj said what he felt. 2nd was because he made a new name after being banned. he made a new one like 6 months later then they banned that one only because the first was banned..

It's the OP fault here he got the 2nd ban there due to him making this same post there and they checked his IP or something but I don't think cj really cares. lol

They get ban happy at caco at times..

FEEDBACK

Closed Thread