Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Reload Thread: Worstenemy453 My AMP or my MONEY!!!

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Worstenemy453 My AMP or my MONEY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Slander is the spoken or transitory form of defamation of character.

The term your ******* is looking for would be libel. Libel is a published or fixed form of defamation of character.

Even then the statement must be false. In this case it is not. Additionally, you need to prove damages from the incident. Since your young ignorant *** isn't worth anything to begin with, their is no damages.

So basically,

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Lawl

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    meh...amp was shipped out. so he took a little longer then he should have...attleaqst its getting there...and id buy from worste
    It is never the issue of it taking to long. The issues always come down to lack of communication or in this case no communication. Are you going to tell me that if you bought something off me and I did not respond to yours pm's but was on the forum all the time. You wouldn't be pissed at all????

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by outsideshot23 View Post
    Bought it and he said he would ship last wednesday... not he has stopped replying and still do not have a tracking number or any info.. Apparently he had itfor sale and was not prepared to ship it... If you are going to sell something be ready to ship it or dont sell.. watch out guys!!
    i think putting something in big red letters out of hate is not the right reason to call someone a scammer. from what i can see he never tried to actually scam you. his communication ****** but thats it...second didnt you ship a batter to a new member that was either broken before shipping it or got broke in shipping and you just told him to deal with it? that to me is a scammer. did you not insure the battery?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    It is never the issue of it taking to long. The issues always come down to lack of communication or in this case no communication. Are you going to tell me that if you bought something off me and I did not respond to yours pm's but was on the forum all the time. You wouldn't be pissed at all????
    id be very pissed. but at the end of the day most of the people posting in here have crappy communication when selling items. only a handful have kept decent communication with me when im buying. dealing with a guy on caco right now who is like this. the guy mbrooky just bought his crunch 3k off ignored him and never returned PM's...if anything id say no communication is the norm then all the idiots bash you for saying anything about it. lets be honest does worste have a attitude problem yes most of the time but he is a okay guy. and i think putting scammer in his sig is uncalled for and childish

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    391 Post(s)

big colored letters for the win

*SlappinAzz* is offline Shoot em

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I Like to poundlots of pussy
    playa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    391 Post(s)

lulz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I communicated with him, i actually missed a PM or 2, cant remember if it was 1 or 2 and was posting here. I did not know i had those PM's. If i wouldve known, would i have ignored them, No. I try to keep good communication. I guess since my house is not this forum i cant communicate as well as he would like.

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    I never meant to suggest Worst is a scammer. I simply think he appears to have an attitude of he'll get around to it when its convenient for him. A family member dies? Sure, I doubt anyone here thinks NOTHING should interfere with a transaction, but to simply say "life came up" is a far cry from "sorry I was late man, my sister died". Maybe he gave a more serious explanation to the buyer at the time, but here in this thread he's doing nothing but giving the appearance that if you buy something from him, dont dare give him an ounce of an idea its okay to drag the shipment out, because he will, maybe even if you dont say it. I dont think he's a bad kid at all, I just think he's not old enough to have that sense of responsibility yet (obviously). We were all there at some point in our life, it doesn't make him bad, but it is a valid reason to think twice about doing business with him until he changes.

You and I have never done a transaction together Haunz.
    Its one thing to keep in contact and take your time. He said he would ship next day.. then coninued with excuse excuse excuse and finally quit returning messages all together... and he did not ship until i forced him to by going through paypal to get my money back. He either had to ship or he would have to give me my money back so he eventually got off his *** and shipped.. nd i think we can tellf romt he other posters he is a bad seller/scammer. sending broke ****.. cmon kid

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

i think putting something in big red letters out of hate is not the right reason to call someone a scammer. from what i can see he never tried to actually scam you. his communication ****** but thats it...second didnt you ship a batter to a new member that was either broken before shipping it or got broke in shipping and you just told him to deal with it? that to me is a scammer. did you not insure the battery?
    I insured it and i did everything i could through the shipping company to get his money back but when you get it and you dont inspect it for days there is no way to tell that it was not from mis handling or dropping it during installation... Had he gotten back to me that day i would have been able to get things fixed...

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

id be very pissed. but at the end of the day most of the people posting in here have crappy communication when selling items. only a handful have kept decent communication with me when im buying. dealing with a guy on caco right now who is like this. the guy mbrooky just bought his crunch 3k off ignored him and never returned PM's...if anything id say no communication is the norm then all the idiots bash you for saying anything about it. lets be honest does worste have a attitude problem yes most of the time but he is a okay guy. and i think putting scammer in his sig is uncalled for and childish
    and i sold **** to you... kept contact teh entire time .. shipped next day, and gave you tracking number as well like i always do.. its not difficult

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    I communicated with him, i actually missed a PM or 2, cant remember if it was 1 or 2 and was posting here. I did not know i had those PM's. If i wouldve known, would i have ignored them, No. I try to keep good communication. I guess since my house is not this forum i cant communicate as well as he would like.
    Interesting post since you have 8,000+ posts in a year and a half and you are on everyday.... lol

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Im still waiting on PM's between you to stating who said what. Without those there is no way to tell if Outside told him to take his time as Worst claims and theres no way to verify what Worst is saying.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

childish maybe... but your buddy decided to follow suit

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    Im still waiting on PM's between you to stating who said what. Without those there is no way to tell if Outside told him to take his time as Worst claims and theres no way to verify what Worst is saying.
    he made excuses for 2 strait days about not having a box... then i said take your time just keep contact with me so i know he hadnt forgot and i wasnt getting ****ed... then he didnt message me back for days..

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast