Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Reload Thread: Worstenemy453 My AMP or my MONEY!!!

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Worstenemy453 My AMP or my MONEY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Ill be the bigger man since im not a scammer, my sig is gone.
    we will see whos the bigger man when i see you in person.. lol.. i go to alot of shows im sure i will se you .. until then i dont care to get in a pissing match on the internet.. its just stupid...

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

IamDeMan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This. I wonder if his place of business would like to recieve a certified letter from my lawyer regarding his actions toward me and my reputation which is now spotted because he wants to cry wolf.
    Let me know how well that works out for you

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by outsideshot23 View Post
    we will see whos the bigger man when i see you in person.. lol.. i go to alot of shows im sure i will se you .. until then i dont care to get in a pissing match on the internet.. its just stupid...
    Then why did you?

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought a radio from him, and saw that he was a scammer so I let him know my dad was/is a cop and for him not to worry about it. I'll let my dad handle it, and he sent me my money back that day, from a woman's paypal.

lawls

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    854 Post(s)

My god everyone is so touchy and ready to call someone a scammer at the first sign of a problem these days...The main thing I see wrong with this situation is that, Worst, you took way too long to ship that amp man, plain and simple. When I sell something it gets shipped within 48 hours, PERIOD. If you don't have the proper materials to ship it on hand, then you shouldn't be selling it. Outside did seem a little impatient and paranoid, but it was over a week between when he paid you and when he created this thread, that's not that unreasonable to think it should have been shipped by then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    My god everyone is so touchy and ready to call someone a scammer at the first sign of a problem these days...The main thing I see wrong with this situation is that, Worst, you took way too long to ship that amp man, plain and simple. When I sell something it gets shipped within 48 hours, PERIOD. If you don't have the proper materials to ship it on hand, then you shouldn't be selling it. Outside did seem a little impatient and paranoid, but it was over a week between when he paid you and when he created this thread, that's not that unreasonable to think it should have been shipped by then.

I know i took too long to ship and that is not being argued. The fact of the matter is that i am not a scammer. Period. Anyone who thinks otherwise cant see past their own ego.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by outsideshot23 View Post
    You'll have to come see me, i have already made it known that i am out of competitions until next year or so because im restoring my 76 instead. Thats why the D9 was sold in the first place, i thought about selling the warden too but i cant do it, its my baby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    854 Post(s)

I know i took too long to ship and that is not being argued. The fact of the matter is that i am not a scammer. Period. Anyone who thinks otherwise cant see past their own ego.
    Correct, I'm not calling you a scammer, but your business practices leave a lot to be desired and will probably keep people from buying from you in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Correct, I'm not calling you a scammer, but your business practices leave a lot to be desired and will probably keep people from buying from you in the future.
    MY business practices are fine, this was 1 mistake on my part. This isnt a common occurance in my dealings here. ITs only happened 1 other time and that person still trusts and buys from me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    854 Post(s)

MY business practices are fine, this was 1 mistake on my part. This isnt a common occurance in my dealings here. ITs only happened 1 other time and that person still trusts and buys from me.
    I'm talking more about your attitude towards the entire situation. You both are acting pretty childish to me...I would have handled it differently, that's all

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm talking more about your attitude towards the entire situation. You both are acting pretty childish to me...I would have handled it differently, that's all
    I will admit that this situation has been handled extremely poor on both sides. But then again, when you are called a scammer when you are not, i think you would be a little pissed too. IT doesnt matter, i have stepped up to be the bigger man and taken the statements out of my sig. The issue is that the 18 year old is the bigger man in this situation at this point.

audioholic is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

I will admit that this situation has been handled extremely poor on both sides. But then again, when you are called a scammer when you are not, i think you would be a little pissed too. IT doesnt matter, i have stepped up to be the bigger man and taken the statements out of my sig. The issue is that the 18 year old is the bigger man in this situation at this point.
    The buyer says you stopped responding to PM's. You say you just didnt notice the PM's. Here's my problem with your story worst... you were in the middle of a transaction with someone who had already paid you, your last communication with him was you'd try to get it out the next day... and then you go 2 or 3 days of visiting this forum while neglecting to remember to even check for a PM from anyone? Either you are lying to cover your laziness, or its merely another sign that your attitude towards a business transaction is extremely immature. Neither looks good for you, at all.

Once or twice here you've admitted things have gone badly, but like half a dozen times you've also said your business practices are just fine. I dont think you've learned one thing from this situation, which is pretty sad.

You know, when you tell someone you are gonna ship tomorrow, for multiple days, and then stop responding to PM's, you run the risk of being called a scammer (or worse). You dragged your feet, it came back to bite you, and now you want to claim purity. Take responsibility for your mistake. Even if the buyer was a total douchebag *******, if you'd done what you were suppose to do all along, deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time or at least keep communication to the point the buyer feels secure... if you'd fulfilled that end of the bargain, YOUR end of the bargain, this thread would have never been made.

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

13. Thanks whitedragon551 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    The buyer says you stopped responding to PM's. You say you just didnt notice the PM's. Here's my problem with your story worst... you were in the middle of a transaction with someone who had already paid you, your last communication with him was you'd try to get it out the next day... and then you go 2 or 3 days of visiting this forum while neglecting to remember to even check for a PM from anyone? Either you are lying to cover your laziness, or its merely another sign that your attitude towards a business transaction is extremely immature. Neither looks good for you, at all.

Once or twice here you've admitted things have gone badly, but like half a dozen times you've also said your business practices are just fine. I dont think you've learned one thing from this situation, which is pretty sad.

You know, when you tell someone you are gonna ship tomorrow, for multiple days, and then stop responding to PM's, you run the risk of being called a scammer (or worse). You dragged your feet, it came back to bite you, and now you want to claim purity. Take responsibility for your mistake. Even if the buyer was a total douchebag *******, if you'd done what you were suppose to do all along, deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time or at least keep communication to the point the buyer feels secure... if you'd fulfilled that end of the bargain, YOUR end of the bargain, this thread would have never been made.
    Understood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    What fucking difference does it make? As of now the tracking info has been posted and the amp is on it's way. Why continue to bitch about something that's no longer an issue?
    This implies the buyer alone is in the wrong here for this bitchfest, which of course is far from the truth. If the buyer hadn't started bitching to paypal, would the seller's 'life' still be getting in the way of him finding time to ship out the amp? Like I said before, I dont think worst is a bad guy, but he deserves this thread. Hell, he practically asked for it. He made this bed, now he's mad he's laying in it.

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

Understood.
    Even if you feel you are ultimately right here, you know you screwed up. Learn from this, have stuff ready to ship before selling, and you'll never have this hassle again.

Best of luck to both of you resolving this to your satisfaction.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast