Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reload Thread: ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

djm4rshm2llow is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

geez everyone on this forum are such hardassess

sancho youre a gaybor lol, youre lucky you havnt ended up like armed&dangerous's sister's husband

references: TaylorFade (traded locally), NvrDoneD50 (local sale), adam71, n1ggapotomous

DBDRAGGUY is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredturp View Post
    Watch this... I'm going to exit the thread because the "17 year old" isn't an immature ***** like you....
    The only reason I critique your grammar is because your scribe is almost unintelligible.
    yeah fool.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    Dealt with:Worlddre,KeifersRacing,Crxbmpn,76Nova,Foote,F astimes,Bad @ss Chevy,themommyvan,22mountaineer,Tacosys.Fiercetimb o17,RAB, djman37,dtbrown,Louisana CRX,Tricked,Tinted,dcmcki,99grandprixGT,FLOSSINON2 4S

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH bigredhybrid AKA JIM BECKER

91 Honda Crx. Street C 155.7 db
    Usaci Stock 1800-3000 158.0 db
    Usaci Stock 601-1800 154.9 db
    Usaci Super Port Wars 174.1 db

Real Old School >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_MwcGDNhQ

sancho20 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Djm Wtf are you talking about? What is a gaybor? And why would i get deported and would it matter there are probally more mexicans here than in mexico..And DBRDRAGGUY ,Pics please of the girl that eveyone is forming a line to ****..And how long is the line? Do i have to take a number?

*SlappinAzz* is offline Shoot em

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sancho20 View Post
    Djm Wtf are you talking about? What is a gaybor? And why would i get deported and would it matter there are probally more mexicans here than in mexico..And DBRDRAGGUY ,Pics please of the girl that eveyone is forming a line to ****..And how long is the line? Do i have to take a number?
    Quite *****in like a little girl, no one here gives a **** about how you supposedly got screwed. Keep talking about other peoples girl's, cause im sure they would never go low enough to even see your hideous face, so keep your shady self in the dark where no one can see ya. Comprende amigo? Si.

ChuteBoxe515 is offline The Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Few things,

1. Armed, your first post was hilarious, easily the best post I've read on here in a while.
    2. Sancho, this is your thread, stop acting like a child.
    3. Armed, copy and pasting some text from a "secret" website doesn't really mean a thing. Maybe a screen cap would buttress your text?
    4. Armed, unfortunately, you are probably at fault for this if it goes any further. Did you not think to have her spend the 70 cents on confirmation?
    5. Sancho, honestly, your initial trade ******. I know he accepted it, but I would feel ripped off too.

The whole situation *****, but if nothing is going to happen on either side, there is no reason for the TS to start arguing and making himself look like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe515
    I'm the only person worth quoting.
    Wanderlei Silva by banhammer 00:05, R1

Refs: ToxicTuan, DesertHeatRacing, NGSM13, DBFAN187, flatlander, REQ, JackAF13, Skeptical, Mr. Loki, iamaspaceguy, SiX, George, Final Wolf, ElBandito, rollerDJ, djdilliodon, cobra65427289, wowiamanewb, gcadidas13, frito, bigrick31, gauntlet, so many more...

NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just something I felt like posting real quick. If you go to a post office to check if something has been mailed from a address they can't tell that unless the package used tracking confirmation. They can't legally tell you if something has been mailed from a certain address to a certain address since the whole Anthrax scare. Now if it's a package and it was scanned into the system with tracking confirmation that's completely different but since both parties say he didn't have that then there is NO WAY they could say rather it was shipped or not. If they told you it wasn't shipped chances are it was just them trying to get some crying little kid out the post office as quickly as possible.

And for those who are going to say I'm wrong tell that to my handbook and boss from my time working at the local post office. Every person has a special login, every address search is recorded, everything in the computer is kept in the records so had someone actually done this they would be fired by now.

Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6