Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: Another noob scammed

bernser1er is offline BERNSER1ER.WRA.SQUAD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Another noob scammed

i told you be careful i wish you read my pm before you bought any thing on here dam it bro. when you come by phx stop buy and c me

bernser1er we.rok.all.squad
    ask for ref's there in my thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    your site is comeplete fail...a car audio forum called Ecrack??? only good thing is you can spell the word car with the letters from crack. other than that its complete fail period. 12 members lulz...
    Thanks for your opinions. They don't matter at all. I'd like to see your site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

post #40 says it was a sundown amp newb reading>you

this forum>ecrack
    Reading > michaelfaglane post 40 does say it's a sundown amp which is why I posted what I posted. I told them that it's not necessarily a sundown amp. You're obviously not very smart.

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    Reading > michaelfaglane post 40 does say it's a sundown amp which is why I posted what I posted. I told them that it's not necessarily a sundown amp. You're obviously not very smart.
    no matter what you say this site will always have more members because of the way you act. you think id ever visit or join your forum after this? now youre gonna say the part where "i wouldnt want members like you" but we all know with only 12 members counting yourself youd love to have me over there...keep up the good work feg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thanks for your opinions. They don't matter at all. I'd like to see your site.
    if i had a site id expect when people searched google for car audio related stuff they wouldnt type in the word crack so that wouldnt be in my url

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

reading>you

you quoted me saying it wasnt a sundown not them. ive never even went to your site. thats why i quoted what he said since i havent seen for myself. i think this site is too much for you to understand...
    Actually it's too much for you to understand. You're simply an idiot who talks **** but can't back it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

if i had a site id expect when people searched google for car audio related stuff they wouldnt type in the word crack so that wouldnt be in my url
    This shows that you know NOTHING about how search engines work. You don't have to type in a portion of the URL for it to come up in the results. The results are weighted based on keywords in the Meta tags, site content, referral links, etc. Again, you show that you're an idiot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Actually it's too much for you to understand. You're simply an idiot who talks **** but can't back it up.
    i know it was a sundown....nuthugger youre runningthem

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

This shows that you know NOTHING about how search engines work. You don't have to type in a portion of the URL for it to come up in the results. The results are weighted based on keywords in the Meta tags, site content, referral links, etc. Again, you show that you're an idiot.
    shows i dont care to make a site. also shows your site has never come up in one of my searches...maybe you dont know much about making forums either

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

no matter what you say this site will always have more members because of the way you act. you think id ever visit or join your forum after this? now youre gonna say the part where "i wouldnt want members like you" but we all know with only 12 members counting yourself youd love to have me over there...keep up the good work feg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Really, so one more member who talks **** on the internet but can't back it up and who has no idea what he's talking about would be something I'd love to have on my website? The website costs me less than 100 dollars a year. I don't really care if I don't have many people come to it. The reason I chose the name is so I can make it whatever kind of site I want. I'm not restricted to just a caraudio site. I certainly don't want you there unless you're going to show up for one of my comps... if you would do that, I would like for you to join. I would very much like to meet your hoe *** in person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

your site has never come up in one of my searches but yet you still fight me saying ecrack is a good car audio forum name???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i know it was a sundown....nuthugger youre runningthem
    Really? so because I have one of their amps, I have to have a pic of them on my site? Terrible logic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

your site has never come up in one of my searches but yet you still fight me saying ecrack is a good car audio forum name???
    I already explained this. The forum name has nothing to do with why it doesn't come up in your searches. Learn something before you keep making yourself look like a retard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

[QUOTE=eCrack;6811175]Really, so one more member who talks **** on the internet but can't back it up and who has no idea what he's talking about would be something I'd love to have on my website? The website costs me less than 100 dollars a year. I don't really care if I don't have many people come to it. The reason I chose the name is so I can make it whatever kind of site I want. I'm not restricted to just a caraudio site. I certainly don't want you there unless you're going to show up for one of my comps... if you would do that, I would like for you to join. I would very much like to meet your hoe *** in person.[/QUOTE

come to NC or VA??? im actually a pretty nice guy in person.....but either way ecrack wasnt the best choice and you know that

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast