Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 198

Reload Thread: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

  1. #121
    tripleb45's Avatar
    tripleb45 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedchild420 View Post
    Calm down little fella......what are trying to prove? Over on SMD your as calm as a ***** cat....don't try too hard brah
    What? This crap hasnt happened on SMD and what are you a stalker. No life I tell ya.







  2. #122
    tripleb45's Avatar
    tripleb45 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Now the nut huggers ttt




  3. #123
    whitedragon551's Avatar
    whitedragon551 is online now Moderator



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    13,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    why because you said so?



    CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules



    HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

  4. #124
    twistedchild420's Avatar
    twistedchild420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East,TX
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    What? This crap hasnt happened on SMD and what are you a stalker. No life I tell ya.
    Okay...look here feggot...you tried to trade your bullshit for my old amp on SMD....and on both here and there you tried to sell your BULLSHIT 5500 watt Kole amp.....that's the only reason i know of you other than your feggoty post and non-picture having build log ......now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying




  5. #125
    jadon087's Avatar
    jadon087 is offline The Snowman



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbia,Sc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    dude no one cares stop posting in the thread you wasting server space.



    refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

  6. #126
    tripleb45's Avatar
    tripleb45 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedchild420 View Post
    Okay...look here feggot...you tried to trade your bullshit for my old amp on SMD....and on both here and there you tried to sell your BULLSHIT 5500 watt Kole amp.....that's the only reason i know of you other than your feggoty post and non-picture having build log ......now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying
    I am literally laughing tears. This is funny. This man is still trying to sell Ps2 **** and is comparing that to me selling an amp that got sold you ******.

    I have sold everything I have put up for sale. The sad thing is that I probably have more refs than you. Mr *** ***. Go cry somewhere else.

    "now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying" for what? talking ****? Thats life get the *** over it.




  7. #127
    twistedchild420's Avatar
    twistedchild420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East,TX
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    nice




  8. #128
    tripleb45's Avatar
    tripleb45 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by jadon087 View Post
    dude no one cares stop posting in the thread you wasting server space.
    ......didn't you just post?




  9. #129
    Loud3's Avatar
    Loud3 is offline Pay me, *****.



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din






    Maxima is SOLD.
    New project COMING SOON!

  10. #130
    z0n3d0u7's Avatar
    z0n3d0u7 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by Loud3 View Post
    If my outlook on WARNING fellow members about a POSSIBLE issue is offensive to you, by all means, don't deal with me.



    You act like there hasn't been MANY issues with RESPECTED people suddenly switching up and running off with money. It happens, it's a fact of life. People lose jobs, lose income, need help, want quick money, and here comes CA.com calling.
    This is true, And i would respect you for that, HOWEVER the guy your backing up has NO PROOF that it DID NOT work when he got it from Accord, Admitted he didnt test it fully, And even went on to sell it to another person as a working unit.

    If i turned around and sold the 4002 i spoke about earlier to someone as a working unit, And claim it powered up, but i never tested the output and blamed it on the guy i got it from, You would back me 100% when i trashed the well known seller that sold it to me's reputation? For some reason i dont think you would. And sadly enough i believe its because im not "Well known" around here, And think it's BS that you'd back someone for the simple fact they are well known.

    ****** situation definantly. But what OP is doing is in my mind a ***** move.

    OP: Take your loss, Fix the deal YOU made, And learn to test item's upon recieving. Oh, And quit Slandering people's names when you got no PROOF.



    84 Chevy Fullsize Single cab: optima red top, 1/0 threwout, Panasonic HU, ID CTX65CS tweets / X-overs, ID OEM 6.5's,(2) Oldschool Orion XTR3 PRO 8's, Orion 1200D and 4002 soon to go in.
    Bought from: duece212 , basebalz13 , UNDERGROUND_BUM , Traksta15

  11. #131
    Loud3's Avatar
    Loud3 is offline Pay me, *****.



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by z0n3d0u7 View Post
    This is true, And i would respect you for that, HOWEVER the guy your backing up has NO PROOF that it DID NOT work when he got it from Accord, Admitted he didnt test it fully, And even went on to sell it to another person as a working unit.

    If i turned around and sold the 4002 i spoke about earlier to someone as a working unit, And claim it powered up, but i never tested the output and blamed it on the guy i got it from, You would back me 100% when i trashed the well known seller that sold it to me's reputation? For some reason i dont think you would. And sadly enough i believe its because im not "Well known" around here, And think it's BS that you'd back someone for the simple fact they are well known.

    ****** situation definantly. But what OP is doing is in my mind a ***** move.

    OP: Take your loss, Fix the deal YOU made, And learn to test item's upon recieving. Oh, And quit Slandering people's names when you got no PROOF.




    There is no 'winner' in this thread. It's full of holes and they're exploited left and right.

    Take it how you may, just don't deal with me in the future if it is that offensive.





    Maxima is SOLD.
    New project COMING SOON!

  12. #132
    twistedchild420's Avatar
    twistedchild420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East,TX
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    I am literally laughing tears. This is funny. This man is still trying to sell Ps2 **** and is comparing that to me selling an amp that got sold you ******.

    I have sold everything I have put up for sale. The sad thing is that I probably have more refs than you. Mr *** ***. Go cry somewhere else.

    "now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying" for what? talking ****? Thats life get the *** over it.
    PS2 ****? WTF? Making **** up now?





  13. #133
    jadon087's Avatar
    jadon087 is offline The Snowman



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbia,Sc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    ......didn't you just post?
    Not worthless fail posts and bashing guys. Grow up.



    refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

  14. #134
    tripleb45's Avatar
    tripleb45 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by z0n3d0u7 View Post
    This is true, And i would respect you for that, HOWEVER the guy your backing up has NO PROOF that it DID NOT work when he got it from Accord, Admitted he didnt test it fully, And even went on to sell it to another person as a working unit.

    If i turned around and sold the 4002 i spoke about earlier to someone as a working unit, And claim it powered up, but i never tested the output and blamed it on the guy i got it from, You would back me 100% when i trashed the well known seller that sold it to me's reputation? For some reason i dont think you would. And sadly enough i believe its because im not "Well known" around here, And think it's BS that you'd back someone for the simple fact they are well known.

    ****** situation definantly. But what OP is doing is in my mind a ***** move.

    OP: Take your loss, Fix the deal YOU made, And learn to test item's upon recieving. Oh, And quit Slandering people's names when you got no PROOF.


    Now that ought to end it. You would think that people with "experience" would know this. This is something a child would do. It is just funny to me that is all.




  15. #135
    thericanballer's Avatar
    thericanballer is offline God Bless You



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 90accordman sold me a broken double din

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedchild420 View Post
    Okay...look here feggot...you tried to trade your bullshit for my old amp on SMD....and on both here and there you tried to sell your BULLSHIT 5500 watt Kole amp.....that's the only reason i know of you other than your feggoty post and non-picture having build log ......now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying
    he really had it coming....lol



    Refs: the Answer, Doingstuffwell, nitro_freak1, ppurpledrank, coma_toast

    Quote Originally Posted by HCCA View Post
    Do you realize that if it weren't for GOD, atheists would have nothing not to believe in?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    I actually called the cops on your music blasting ***.

    bass came into my home, disrespected my whole family.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccab View Post

    bible = the truth the light and the way
    science = well...God made science..he made us and everything around us.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum