Reload Thread: To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Re: To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

i mean really don is a friend even before i sold him anything

and i know i am fairly new to the forum but i think i have alot of positive refs for such a short time

and i have had another issue with a member i wont name with an amp i bought then sold to skittlergood

but since i did test and use that amp and honestly i think it was install error on skittles part but thats besides the point he is a young kid and considering i used the amp i paid for repairs with out telling the person who sold it to me even tho i never really pushed the amp......

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    if you weren a trolling piece of **** i would have taken offense to that but whatever carry on with your racist feggotry
    It's not my fault you're a gay mexican.

refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

dirtysouth31 is offline how much?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One thing is still true is that it never could of worked 100% being that the harnesses are wrong and missing and remote goes to another model...if your gonna sell something that supposedly works 100% then make sure it does...sure the radio works and wallpaper shows clear but there is no way in hell the cd or dvd for that case worked..I sent a pm but never got a answer on how did it work when half the stuff to make it work are missing???????

see what happens when you touch somebody elses audio

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth31 View Post
    One thing is still true is that it never could of worked 100% being that the harnesses are wrong and missing and remote goes to another model...if your gonna sell something that supposedly works 100% then make sure it does...sure the radio works and wallpaper shows clear but there is no way in hell the cd or dvd for that case worked..I sent a pm but never got a answer on how did it work when half the stuff to make it work are missing???????
    Your deal is with infamous, 90accordman doesn't owe you an explanation.

refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

michaellane is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    Your deal is with infamous, 90accordman doesn't owe you an explanation.
    all he did is ask accordman if he sent the unit with two or one harness. if he says one then that clears infamous. if he said two then that means jose switched them out. but in all honesty what does he have to gain by switching the right harness for the wrong one???

ive seen this unit in person at dirtysouths house. the unit is missing everything he stated it would. the unit does not take any disc. the unit is broken and the remote controls 50% of the...options/controls.

don is being very nice during all this. he is on the short end of the stick here. i do think he deserves every penny back.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

90accordman is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i answered his pm i dont know why hes saying i didnt but whatever.

as stated to both infamous and dirtysouth i just included a remote i had laying around i told infamous when i sold it to him that i didnt have the remote but id throw in one that may or may not work for the unit...now i have the bullcrap of he sent the wrong remote..as far as the wiring harness, its been so long and ive sold so much since then that i couldnt honestly tell you what way or wasnt sent, as said before i would have figured if there was a problem at all the buyer i sold it to would have contacted me in some kinda timely manner...that never happened so i just assumed the deal was finished and went on with my day.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278847-90accordman-feedback.html

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 90accordman View Post
    i answered his pm i dont know why hes saying i didnt but whatever.

as stated to both infamous and dirtysouth i just included a remote i had laying around i told infamous when i sold it to him that i didnt have the remote but id throw in one that may or may not work for the unit...now i have the bullcrap of he sent the wrong remote..as far as the wiring harness, its been so long and ive sold so much since then that i couldnt honestly tell you what way or wasnt sent, as said before i would have figured if there was a problem at all the buyer i sold it to would have contacted me in some kinda timely manner...that never happened so i just assumed the deal was finished and went on with my day.

pretty much through out this thing and his **** riders come in here and **** his balls just like dave because hey they know stuff and have nice setups

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11