Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: the727kid = Bad transaction!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: the727kid = Bad transaction!

maybe a photoshop guy can clear up the pic a little bit.

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PEOPLE>....... this is why you post pics of the product you're selling!!

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snb778 View Post
    PEOPLE>....... this is why you post pics of the product you're selling!!
    x2 and take pics of you unboxing the item, and testing it right away...

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    you can clearly see in the 2nd pic they arent cut up.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425861
    Can I see the pic you're looking at? The one I'm looking at proves nothing. All I see is a dark *** pic with some equipment in it. You can see the condition of the surrounds in that? I am unable to.

Then he said "I didn't really exam them before I shipped them" He has a group photo of all the **** he's selling, but he couldn't take a moment to examine the mids brfore shipping them off? That's just carelessness and is totally unacceptable to me Unless......... you're trying to pull a fast one. Guy knew those mids were bogus and was looking to make a fast buck . The one guy that vouched for him doing a f2f deal really proves nothing as well. He'd need some elephant nuts to *** a guy over in person.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    Can I see the pic you're looking at? The one I'm looking at proves nothing. All I see is a dark *** pic with some equipment in it. You can see the condition of the surrounds in that? I am unable to.

Then he said "I didn't really exam them before I shipped them" He has a group photo of all the **** he's selling, but he couldn't take a moment to examine the mids brfore shipping them off? That's just carelessness and is totally unacceptable to me Unless......... you're trying to pull a fast one. Guy knew those mids were bogus and was looking to make a fast buck . The one guy that vouched for him doing a f2f deal really proves nothing as well. He'd need some elephant nuts to *** a guy over in person.
    the angle of the cut is near the top.
    you can see in the photo there is not cut line, nothing is mis-aligned.

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

when taking that pic, he would of had to notice the cut in the WHOLE surround...

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gotta say... he has sold a lot of expensive equip on here.. been a member for 3 years... i dunno why someone would risk their rep on a $25 product

727... its worth you're rep givin him 25 bucks though either way you look at it unless proven innocent

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

gotta say... he has sold a lot of expensive equip on here.. been a member for 3 years... i dunno why someone would risk their rep on a $25 product

727... its worth you're rep givin him 25 bucks though either way you look at it unless proven innocent
    IF he sends the mids back...

Team DC Audio

tRiGgEr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Look.

Send this mids back. Issue a refund. You both loose on shipping. It's the nature of online shopping.

end story.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!
    Irony?

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why would he want them back?? he's not going to want to pay for shipping to get broken mids back

I Like Waffle is offline Be Swangin'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

What kind of ******* seller mistakenly sells mids that are completely cut around without "noticing" ?

Im better than you.

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd be pissed if the buyer did mess up the mids but he gave away that option to say fvck off when he admitted he did not examine them before he shipped.

But for 25 bucks with the rep 727 prides himself with, it would be best to try and make this go away. The fact that he said he did not examine them before shipping and that other **** about the buyer not asking enough questions about the condition leads me to believe he knew these mids were bogus.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

tRiGgEr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why would he want them back?? he's not going to want to pay for shipping to get broken mids back
    The buyer pays for return shipping, as is normal for all online returns.

It's $25 bucks. No one should be crying over it. Just refund/return and this all goes away.

Be adults about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!
    Irony?

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.

the727kid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** this thread got long.

I do admit I ****ed up by not examining them... honestly though I would of saw a tear that big before shipping, you can't miss it.

Anyways if you think I scammed this guy, believe what you want... Trust me if I was going to scam somebody, it definatley would of been on the ZX2500.1 I just sold for $500.. not a measley $25.

This situation has evolved into something it shouldn't of. Like Ferguson said, I pride my self on my reputation and $25 is not worth blowing a rep, especially when I have over $1000 of equipment still to sell.

Buyer will get a refund Friday when I get paid and I will expect him to send my mids back. If he doesn't **** it, $25 really isn't going to hurt me, apparently this guy is desperate for it.

Alarm: Viper 5902
    HU: Stock
    Front Stage:
    Tweeters: Image Dynamics CD1-Pro Mini Horns
    Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8"
    Subs: (2) 15" Dayton HF ran IB
    Amps: (2) Kicker IX 500.4 (1) Kicker IX 1000.1
    Processor: JBL MS-8

CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the727kid View Post
    **** this thread got long.

I do admit I ****ed up by not examining them... honestly though I would of saw a tear that big before shipping, you can't miss it.

Anyways if you think I scammed this guy, believe what you want... Trust me if I was going to scam somebody, it definatley would of been on the ZX2500.1 I just sold for $500.. not a measley $25.

This situation has evolved into something it shouldn't of. Like Ferguson said, I pride my self on my reputation and $25 is not worth blowing a rep, especially when I have over $1000 of equipment still to sell.

Buyer will get a refund Friday when I get paid and I will expect him to send my mids back. If he doesn't **** it, $25 really isn't going to hurt me, apparently this guy is desperate for it.
    Until then, this thread should be locked.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast