Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: the727kid = Bad transaction!

plugitin is online now She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: the727kid = Bad transaction!

Quote Originally Posted by jco1385 View Post
    i see...

indeed this is true. it should be the exact same transaction in reverse...
    yes sir, it should be. This douglas guy is shady, posted a "great" feedback. then the mids are ****ed up. He wants more money back for them then what he paid...yeaah...

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

eutechnyx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im going to say,It looks like douglas cut the mids with a razor blade in hopes to get a full refund and repair them and get free mids.Im not going to say they couldnt have been screwed up when he received them but thats not so likely.Now if they were $150 and were damaged like that I would be pissed.Or maybe he cut some olds ones like that for the pictures? Either way I'd say if hes going to refund you then you need to send the items back in their current state no questions asked and just say screw it.Also I wish the seller (thekid) would have taken the casing off of them when he took the pics so we would know exactly whats going on and this problem would have never happened.

If its too loud,You're Too Old!

Refs BassaddictJ,Dron178,galacticmonkey,audiophile831.

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by douglas.leejr View Post
    If he pays for them to be shipped back + $25 I have no problem with that, I would have to have it in my PayPal first though. The easier option would be to just refund me $25 - shipping instead of wasting more money on these junk mids, wouldn't you agree.

Siding with the scammer is cool too though.
    make a thread about it

TurdFergueson2 is online now Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He sold the mids that cheap because he knew they were busted. He told on himself in his reply. Saying that he didn't inspect them before shipping is a fukin lie. 727 is a ****** seller for not testing them before shipping even if his lie is true.
    And then the buyer sends good feedback before opening the damm box? Just Wow. He could have blamed you for messing up the mids being that you gave good feedback before inspecting them. But he messed that up with his reply to you.

It seems to be getting harder and harder to do good deals on here. Seller is trying to use his high post count and refs to speak for him. WTF does 727's 100+ transactions have to do with the fact that he boxed up something that he didn't test before he sold. **** like this happens when you don't CYA.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eutechnyx View Post
    Im going to say,It looks like douglas cut the mids with a razor blade in hopes to get a full refund and repair them and get free mids.Im not going to say they couldnt have been screwed up when he received them but thats not so likely.Now if they were $150 and were damaged like that I would be pissed.Or maybe he cut some olds ones like that for the pictures? Either way I'd say if hes going to refund you then you need to send the items back in their current state no questions asked and just say screw it.Also I wish the seller (thekid) would have taken the casing off of them when he took the pics so we would know exactly whats going on and this problem would have never happened.
    Seller admitted to not inspecting them, so if the buyer was trying to pull a fast one the seller has no way of confirming that they weren't cut up.

Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

eutechnyx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^I will have to agree with you,you are right,the seller should have completely inspected and even hooked some power up to the speakers before ever even posting them F/S.Hell even if Im selling something that i know is broken and I explain its broken,I will make sure one last time before I post it that it is still broken lol.

If its too loud,You're Too Old!

Refs BassaddictJ,Dron178,galacticmonkey,audiophile831.

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there so many ways this could have went. Seller didn't inspect them before shipping them huh? But he had to have atleast noticed it when he packaged them.

Buyer should post pics with username also to confirm that those are the mids.

Just dont know who to side with here but seller should make sure those are the mids he shipped and buyer shouldn't ship back until some kind of transaction is worked out with a third party holding funds until shipment is recieved.

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jadon087 View Post
    there so many ways this could have went. Seller didn't inspect them before shipping them huh? But he had to have atleast noticed it when he packaged them.

Buyer should post pics with username also to confirm that those are the mids.

Just dont know who to side with here but seller should make sure those are the mids he shipped and buyer shouldn't ship back until some kind of transaction is worked out with a third party holding funds until shipment is recieved.
    It's 25 dollars Brah. More abouth the "principality" than anything else

Toone is offline NewCarAudio.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm surprised I haven't been scammed on this site yet

Keep up on car audio news @ www.newcaraudio.net

jco1385 is offline expert jcologist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toone View Post
    I'm surprised I haven't been scammed on this site yet
    pm me, i can help you out

1994 Thunderbird
    JVC KD-AV7010
    Alpine 6x9 3-ways
    Pioneer 6x8 3-ways (rear)
    JVC CH-X1500 12-disc MP3 Changer
    Alpine Type X 12" 2 cubes @ 30hz
    MTX 404 runs the inside
    MTX 1501d runs the X
    Optima G75/25 RT up front
    2x Optima G31 YT in the trunk
    200a EA HO Alt (1/0 Big 3)
    ALL MY WIRE IS WELDING CABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    I always knew I was a feggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashaddd View Post
    We're all feggots on the inside
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTom View Post
    I am sure the administration will be having a few words with you when they catch wind of your language.
    DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING USING UPS. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM EVER AGAIN
    OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can we please have one scam free week.

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

look.. If you pull something out and it was working I guarantee 90% or more people don't check after pulling em out. Mids don't separate there. doesn't happen they look like rubber in the pic to so something is up.. even if power was sent to em they would pull off the sides before tearing.. 727 is a good guy met him in person.

Why would he send all of the money and not get his mids back? even as cheap as they are.

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

you can clearly see in the 2nd pic they arent cut up.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425861

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

plugitin is online now She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    you can clearly see in the 2nd pic they arent cut up.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425861
    DING DING DING...727 seems like a stand up guy, and why would he do this all for 25 measly bucks? He would of noticed the mids were messed up by them just sitting there, and they look fine in the pics to me...

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

even when they are pretty much sitting in the 3rd pic in here.. they look obviously cut.. i don't think adrian would have sent em out looking like that.. you wouldn't even need to "examine" them you would be able to tell when you put them in. I would think the buyer would see em too

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast