Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Buyer/Trader Beware of ProjectPechkin!!!

got_focus? is offline Skeet Skeet Skeet

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Buyer/Trader Beware of ProjectPechkin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allout13 View Post
    dude, its been less than a day. slow your roll. hopefully he will make things right, but ****, you havent given him a chance. maybe something happened to him.

good luck
    The whole incident started Friday when I realized the speakers were trash. We were supposed to meet up today.

2009 Nissan Sentra
    REFS - kickerlivinloud, stevew007, jellyfish420, Packerfan, FinalWolf, Bumpncarstereo, subingncali, bigmurf127, 1loudsuv, NhustlaR, violentrapture, toaster, thunder9500, Ecko072Unltd, kickinaudio, LivinLife, PV Audio, JDizzle, 5thgenaccord, krouchchocolate, duece212, PBateman, 22mountaineer, ProjectPechkin

I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hold tight, he just called me to meet up with him.

If he does hold true to his promise, this thread will be closed!

2009 Nissan Sentra
    REFS - kickerlivinloud, stevew007, jellyfish420, Packerfan, FinalWolf, Bumpncarstereo, subingncali, bigmurf127, 1loudsuv, NhustlaR, violentrapture, toaster, thunder9500, Ecko072Unltd, kickinaudio, LivinLife, PV Audio, JDizzle, 5thgenaccord, krouchchocolate, duece212, PBateman, 22mountaineer, ProjectPechkin

I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Before I make my reply, I'd like to say this was kind of low blow by you into jumping the gun.

My end of the story=

When we agreed on the transaction, 15 min before heading out I tested both subs, both were working and I would put that on anything I own or am. I wouldn't have never traded anything broken let alone blown, but that's besides the point. After gotfocus notified me of problem, I told him I would stand up for my stuff and give him the $ he wanted for the JL's. Or help pay for 50% cost of the new apex's and cover the entire shipping costs to his house for express delivery. I think both option were more then fair since we traded used for used.

Also to clarify I never agreed we could meet up this mourning and told you ahead of time there was only going to be about 80% chance of me being able to make it.

I tried sending you a text @ 5 am this mourning saying I wouldn't be able to make it, but my phone died before I could send anymore then hey.

Starting this thread and saying beware of me as a trader, I think was really lame I think in your part, and you should delete it. I am driving to meet you right now and giving you your money, as I promised I would do. I have no problem backing my stuff and if i say I will do something, I do.

Thanks for blowing this up way more then it ever needed to be.

P.S. to the shakinghorizons guy who made that nasty remark against me, grow up punk. If you have something to say to me, do it to my face. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by allout13 View Post
    dude, its been less than a day. slow your roll. hopefully he will make things right, but ****, you havent given him a chance. maybe something happened to him.

good luck
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    *****, I've dealt with both of you in good deals, hopefully he gets back to you and makes it right. I'd be pissed if I had an appt setup to meet 45 mins away and it didn't happen.
    thanks duece

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

tRiGgEr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a douche pickle

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!
    Irony?

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Project is a good guy and he will make it right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    Before I make my reply, I'd like to say this was kind of low blow by you into jumping the gun.

My end of the story=

When we agreed on the transaction, 15 min before heading out I tested both subs, both were working and I would put that on anything I own or am. I wouldn't have never traded anything broken let alone blown, but that's besides the point. After gotfocus notified me of problem, I told him I would stand up for my stuff and give him the $ he wanted for the JL's. Or help pay for 50% cost of the new apex's and cover the entire shipping costs to his house for express delivery. I think both option were more then fair since we traded used for used.

Also to clarify I never agreed we could meet up this mourning and told you ahead of time there was only going to be about 80% chance of me being able to make it.

I tried sending you a text @ 5 am this mourning saying I wouldn't be able to make it, but my phone died before I could send anymore then hey.

Starting this thread and saying beware of me as a trader, I think was really lame I think in your part, and you should delete it. I am driving to meet you right now and giving you your money, as I promised I would do. I have no problem backing my stuff and if i say I will do something, I do.

P.S. to the shakinghorizons guy who made that nasty remark against me, grow up punk. If you have something to say to me, do it to my face. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Pechkin,
    I am on gotfocus side of this argument, i was there when he had installed them and i know he wasn't using them while they were sitting around his house,for home audio, car audio, nothing. I have only heard one side of the story so who am i to side with? its not my problem a bad trade happened, but i am here to call out scammers. If you are one, yeah ill be talking. If you make things right, awesome, i take back everything said and i hope to see you at the bass race show in a couple weeks with no tension, and if were to want to say something to your face i would have to wait til the event anyway, all i know is your screen name. . . I should of stayed out of the whole thing but i can't stand friends getting done wrong, maybe you didn't scam him, only you and he would know deep down who really is wrong. . . but what gets me is why were you so willing to give back the money, and not turning around and pointing your finger and blaming him for trying to scam you back outta your money?

I still have yet to meet you since your local, and im still interested in doing so with good intentions regardless of the situation, everyone needs to get along and keep car audio a fun and friendly hobby, sorry if i made a rude remark, if you want to hold a grudge on me thats your deal, go ahead and do so. Hope everything can work out between the trade and ill look forward to seeing you in the lanes

-Josh

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who to believe?

Op has a witness to confirm story.

PRoject says he tested them before he left so only way they coulda blew is on the way to meet him but how?

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Project is a good guy and he will make it right.
    Thanks bud!

Quote Originally Posted by shakinghorizons View Post
    [/B]

Pechkin,
    I am on gotfocus side of this argument, i was there when he had installed them and i know he wasn't using them while they were sitting around his house,for home audio, car audio, nothing. I have only heard one side of the story so who am i to side with? its not my problem a bad trade happened, but i am here to call out scammers. If you are one, yeah ill be talking. If you make things right, awesome, i take back everything said and i hope to see you at the bass race show in a couple weeks with no tension, and if were to want to say something to your face i would have to wait til the event anyway, all i know is your screen name. . . I should of stayed out of the whole thing but i can't stand friends getting done wrong, maybe you didn't scam him, only you and he would know deep down who really is wrong. . . but what gets me is why were you so willing to give back the money, and not turning around and pointing your finger and blaming him for trying to scam you back outta your money?

I still have yet to meet you since your local, and im still interested in doing so with good intentions regardless of the situation, everyone needs to get along and keep car audio a fun and friendly hobby, sorry if i made a rude remark, if you want to hold a grudge on me thats your deal, go ahead and do so. Hope everything can work out between the trade and ill look forward to seeing you in the lanes

-Josh
    Well I just got back after giving him his money back. Which I had no problem doing, with the comment I recieved and the text messages he was pretty mad, so a refund seemed the easiest route. I don't want to play the blame game, and frankly $70 bucks isn't big enough money to do so. Now if we traded for a lot bigger amount, I would have definitely been more hesitant, but I have a good reputation here, and I stand up for my stuff so making gotfocus happy about the trade was much better, even if it meant I get to take the fall. I have no idea what or how and frankly I don't care, I just know when I left my house they were working. Oh well **** happed, and I paid for it.

I have no grudges what so ever towards you, but you jumping with the fuck you comment was really uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by jadon087 View Post
    Who to believe?

Op has a witness to confirm story.

PRoject says he tested them before he left so only way they coulda blew is on the way to meet him but how?
    Doesn't really matter who and what now. It's all been taken care of

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

ThatChevyGuy is online now i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

i still wanna know how the subs were blown

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

we need a group hug up in this bitch

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post

This is done and over with so I won't even get into the meeting thing this morning. I have asked a MOD to delete this thread due to getting my money back.

2009 Nissan Sentra

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good to hear

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by got_focus? View Post
    This is done and over with so I won't even get into the meeting thing this morning. I have asked a MOD to delete this thread due to getting my money back.
    Thank you

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post
    i still wanna know how the subs were blown
    x2 someone is lying

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2