Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 144

Reload Thread: Miles0803

  1. #121
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    it was a USPS money order so i took the stub to the Post Office...aksi yea i read the thread the whole thing was about you being a dbag and the chevilac shows up calling you a scammer twice....wheres YOUR proof your not a SCAMMER







  2. #122
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    it was a USPS money order so i took the stub to the Post Office...aksi yea i read the thread the whole thing was about you being a dbag and the chevilac shows up calling you a scammer twice....wheres YOUR proof your not a SCAMMER
    Proof I'm not a scammer? Ask anyone that's done business with me. Everyone that I've ever dealt with is in my sig. I'm beginning to think you are not only a scammer but have some form of mental retardation. Not even trying to be funny but if your reading comprehension skills are so poor that you couldn't comprehend what happened in that thread then you probably have the IQ of a horse. And the fact that I posted proof of all the times you contradicted yourself and you still deny it shows that there is clearly something wrong with you.




  3. #123
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    it was a USPS money order so i took the stub to the Post Office...aksi yea i read the thread the whole thing was about you being a dbag and the chevilac shows up calling you a scammer twice....wheres YOUR proof your not a SCAMMER
    IF it was a USPS MO then why did you say you took the stub to the bank?




  4. #124
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    i took the stub to the post office, and chevilac says your a scammer and you cant explain why i did read the thread you posted a link to yahoo answers when you found the person you ripped off on ebay and then posted it hear to laugh, then people said it wasn't funny than someone said links dont make threads then you both *****ed at eachother and called each other names, dont worry i'll find the stub to prove it...ask any of my refs i've never scammed, oh look schrummy's on right now why not ask him, i sold infamous_e46 total mobile comps and they cost me like 20 dollars to ship he only paid 15 dollars shipped, thats why it took so long i was trying to find a cheaper way to ship them, i couldn't so i shipped at my expense




  5. #125
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    I never scammed anyone. My ebay ID is dqtjackson 100% feedback buddy. Never had a single bad transaction at all online or through craigslist. Clearly you can't read because it doesn't say anywhere the that link that I ripped someone off on ebay. You claim that just because you have refs you're not a scammer? Lol I have more transactions on here than you and never had anyone complain at all. You have multiple people in this thread alone that complained about your service. I've never dealt with chevilac at all. Why don't you ask him why he said it. I posted all the proof that you're a scammer now the only thing left is to have you banned because you have no plans on refunding my money that you stole.




  6. #126
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    multiple? only you and infamous and infamous got his comps....and if you read that link it says the ebay account was closed....BUDDY




  7. #127
    Idealrealist's Avatar
    Idealrealist is offline Fap Happens



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    1,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    The thing that doesn't make sense to me is the fact that the accused went
    out of his way to make good on the other transactions but not this one.

    If he is scamming, why half *** it? Why not scam all?









    OGC

  8. #128
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Idealrealist View Post
    The thing that doesn't make sense to me is the fact that the accused went
    out of his way to make good on the other transactions but not this one.

    If he is scamming, why half *** it? Why not scam all?
    Because I made this thread about him. Before I made this thread he told me he cancelled the MO he claims to have sent and was going to send a new one. Then after he kept saying he was going to send the new one but never did I made this thread. Then he claimed the MO was cashed. He contradicted himself so many times and I posted all the proof. He clearly scammed me.




  9. #129
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    thats what i was wondering too...chief_bignut sent me his 15" ssd first then i sent him a set of Fusion Comps, i could of just kept his 15" ssd, i could of kept infamous_e46 $15 dollars but i didnt i spent extra money to make sure he got them.....sure it took me awhile but i did it...and i explained to him and he was okay with it




  10. #130
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    I have done a lot of business on here for years without a single problem. Why would I lie about being scammed? I posted all the proof that shows he scammed me and lied numerous times.




  11. #131
    Idealrealist's Avatar
    Idealrealist is offline Fap Happens



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    1,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    This has gone on for too long.









    OGC

  12. #132
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Idealrealist View Post
    This has gone on for too long.
    I agree. He needs to be banned since he refuses to refund my money. This thing is months old and he never posted any proof of anything. I never understood why he was never banned.

    He got mad that I made this thread about how he scammed me and then tried to go back on everything he told me. He told me he canceled the MO you can see the pm on page 2. Then after I made this thread he got mad and tried to say it was cashed. He needs to be banned he is a scammer.




  13. #133
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    i havent posted any proof because i barely ever get on here anymore, i'll get the proof just for you.....i need to be banned just because one person is calling me a scammer, i would like anyone that views my thread to ask my refs if they think im a scammer, oh wait i forgot you all just think i'm them anyway.....its alright BUDDY ive had tons of transactions here and craigslist, i'd rather do business on Craiglist anyway saves me money i dont have to ship




  14. #134
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    I vote ban and IP check.. Someone PM Noah



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  15. #135
    schrummy's Avatar
    schrummy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    1,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Idealrealist View Post
    The thing that doesn't make sense to me is the fact that the accused went
    out of his way to make good on the other transactions but not this one.

    If he is scamming, why half *** it? Why not scam all?



    agreed....



    Team TREO
    Team Midwest
    Team Gorilla
    USACI- trunk 0-1000 156.4 and climbing
    153 sealed on the dash
    yes its a trunk car and yes its only (2) 12s...

    refs=sold to......R/T Pimp, mustangowner, zyklonb, Miles0803
    Bought from…..2002XLT, R/T Pimp, 92c1v1c, Miles0803, camshoc, dbeez, goindef154

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum