Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 144

Reload Thread: Miles0803

  1. #106
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    i sent it, he claimed he never got it, i took the stub to the bank they said it had been cashed by him, after that he kept claiming he never got it, i got tired of him trying to get more money out of me, if someone stole his mail its not my fault...
    Umm I posted all the proof that you scammed me. Why don't you show proof that it has been cashed? Show proof of anything you piece of crap scammer. You seriously need to be banned.







  2. #107
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2024607AAsLzQh you laughed at this person for being scammed, are you the one who scammed them, you were the only one who thought it was funny,
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevillac View Post
    lazyrider = scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevillac View Post
    lazyrider is a scammer, never buy from him.




  3. #108
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2024607AAsLzQh you laughed at this person for being scammed, are you the one who scammed them, you were the only one who thought it was funny,
    I never scammed anyone

    How about posting some proof that you sent my refund? How about posting some proof of anything? All I want is my refund or for you to be banned for being a scammer.




  4. #109
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    I never scammed anyone

    How about posting some proof that you sent my refund? How about posting some proof of anything? All I want is my refund or for you to be banned for being a scammer.
    theres no reason for me to be banned, i have had 4 good transactions after i "allegedly" scammed you...i have no reason to scam you for 120 dollars i work 40
    = hours a week at 10 dollars an hour...




  5. #110
    jeeper07's Avatar
    jeeper07 is offline Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    y dont u just show any proof of you sending him the money, that should suffice




    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

  6. #111
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    theres no reason for me to be banned, i have had 4 good transactions after i "allegedly" scammed you...i have no reason to scam you for 120 dollars i work 40
    = hours a week at 10 dollars an hour...

    I don't care how many good transactions you had after you scammed me. I've had more transactions that you and have never had any issues except for you.If you didn't scam me then post any kind of proof that you sent me a refund and that it was cashed. Because I never received anything from you and you refused to do anything about the situation after I started this thread. I posted all my proof of the pm's you sent me that clearly show what was going on.




  7. #112
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    I don't care how many good transactions you had after you scammed me. I've had more transactions that you and have never had any issues except for you.If you didn't scam me then post any kind of proof that you sent me a refund and that it was cashed. Because I never received anything from you and you refused to do anything about the situation after I started this thread. I posted all my proof of the pm's you sent me that clearly show what was going on.
    i'll see if i can find the stub, doesnt matter even if i do all its gonna say is cashed, what am i supposed to do send you another 120 then ive sent 240 because you claim it never came, its not my problem if someone stole your mail




  8. #113
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    i'll see if i can find the stub, doesnt matter even if i do all its gonna say is cashed, what am i supposed to do send you another 120 then ive sent 240 because you claim it never came, its not my problem if someone stole your mail
    You can see where it was cashed if it was cashed man. I informed you I never got the MO and that you should cancel it and you said you did. I posted the message on page 2 of this thread. Then after I made this thread you claimed it was cashed. Post proof you sent the MO. If you actually did send it and if it was cashed then you should've checked where it was cashed because I never recieved anything from you.




  9. #114
    schrummy's Avatar
    schrummy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    1,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    lazy, just wondering why you didnt comment on the quotes about someone calling you a scammer....

    you were quick about defending the phone thing but forgot the other part.....



    Team TREO
    Team Midwest
    Team Gorilla
    USACI- trunk 0-1000 156.4 and climbing
    153 sealed on the dash
    yes its a trunk car and yes its only (2) 12s...

    refs=sold to......R/T Pimp, mustangowner, zyklonb, Miles0803
    Bought from…..2002XLT, R/T Pimp, 92c1v1c, Miles0803, camshoc, dbeez, goindef154

  10. #115
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by schrummy View Post
    lazy, just wondering why you didnt comment on the quotes about someone calling you a scammer....

    you were quick about defending the phone thing but forgot the other part.....
    That's from the thread with the phone thing. I laughed at the yahoo answers thing for some reason I don't know why. Then the dude said I'm a scammer becaused I laughed at it. I'll try to find the thread. Trust me dude I've never scammed anyone at all.




  11. #116
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    why would he call you a scammer for no reason..... now your calling me a scammer like he called you one.... my post office told me all it said was cashed it didnt say where or when, its like when you ship via usps it only updates once in awhile and sometimes it doesnt even say if its been delivered....i tried to cancel and they said it had been cashed i will find the stub,




  12. #117
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

  13. #118
    Miles0803's Avatar
    Miles0803 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sac city
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    doesn't explain anything you posted a link showing a thread you thought was funny when someone got scammed, you then got called a scammer in the thread....twice.....




  14. #119
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    why would he call you a scammer for no reason..... now your calling me a scammer like he called you one.... my post office told me all it said was cashed it didnt say where or when, its like when you ship via usps it only updates once in awhile and sometimes it doesnt even say if its been delivered....i tried to cancel and they said it had been cashed i will find the stub,
    So was it the post office or the bank?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    i sent it, he claimed he never got it, i took the stub to the bank they said it had been cashed by him, after that he kept claiming he never got it, i got tired of him trying to get more money out of me, if someone stole his mail its not my fault...

    Dude you have been doing nothing but lying.




  15. #120
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Miles0803

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    doesn't explain anything you posted a link showing a thread you thought was funny when someone got scammed, you then got called a scammer in the thread....twice.....
    Never scammed anyone. Did you even read the thread?




Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum