Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

1ndatrunk is offline Can I live?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

This is the deal, he was to ship his Nightshade 18, and once it got here and was checked I was to send him a MO for the agreed upon amount+ do another transaction with another member to clear a debt for him.

The sub got here in one peice, and I shipped the MO out the next day. This is where it gets crazy: Between the day I mailed it (Fri) and now (Wed), it still has not arrived. We only live a state apart, so it should've been there by now. Moneygram says it hasn't been cashed yet, so thats a plus, but I also have a sub that the money it was bought with is MIA.

If the money doesn't show, what can be done? I no longer have the receipt for the MO, since I figured it would get there no prob (I know, stupid). I don't want to be out of a few hundred dollars, but I also don't want to mess up my rep by keeping a sub that hasn't been paid for. What should Dennit and I do?

Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You should have shipped the MO with Del Confirmation. If somebody wanted to be crooked they could say it never arrived and you have no proof of it

RidnClean is online now Love 4 Money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

go find that reciept.

Team Shok Industries / Team NWSPL / Team XS Power / Team Vertex Audio / Team Sundown

Feedback Thread, if you've dealt with me, please leave some!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/459566-ridncleans-feedback-thread.html

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmaniac2 View Post
    You should have shipped the MO with Del Confirmation. If somebody wanted to be crooked they could say it never arrived and you have no proof of it
    I know that now ( not saying he is a scammer). I will send them with sig confirmation for now on, but this is really bothering me

Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RidnClean View Post
    go find that reciept.
    I throw so much **** out my window when riding, its rediculous. I've been gettign ready for school, and running around so much that I probably threw it out. Moneygram made me go through a bunch of **** the first time I asked them about it, but the lady at the store still had it in her drawer and let me see it(receipt). I went back up there today, but she says they sent those receipts out already.

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so what is he asking you to send him another one or something?

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Ekimdude is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like you are trying to scam the scammer. People dont throw away 300 dollar money order receipts like its a hamburger wrapper. Sounds like the money order isnt their because it was never sent.

Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

karma is a ***** you littering douchebag

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear this! Hope you find that receipt! And the lady at the desk should be able to track down your receipt also. They don't just throw them out that quickly with no record of anything!
    On a side note, did you get my M.O. out yet?!?! Did you send it with del. confirmation?!?! I always use the post office when dealing with MO's...best bet I believe. Well, lmk and hope dennit469 gets tha MO soon.

V.
    Last edited by vitveet; 08-19-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They should be able to get you a new one. I used to work for a place that made money orders, and they keep extensive records of where it's going, and everything.

You had to fill out a sheet with your name, the other dudes name and everything right?

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Troof, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1indatrunk is making out like a champ. A new sub, some money orders in ****. Good score.

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99grandprixGT View Post
    so what is he asking you to send him another one or something?
    No, we're still hoping it gets to him

Quote Originally Posted by Ekimdude View Post
    Sounds like you are trying to scam the scammer. People dont throw away 300 dollar money order receipts like its a hamburger wrapper. Sounds like the money order isnt their because it was never sent.
    I've never tried to scam anyone. Every transaction I've done on here has been with a MO except one, and I have a habit of just throwing the papers in my center console. I've sold and bought so much **** on here its crazy, so what the hell would make me want to scam now? Thanks for your insight

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post
    Sorry to hear this! Hope you find that receipt! And the lady at the desk should be able to track down your receipt also. They don't just throw them out that quickly with no record of anything!
    On a side note, did you get my M.O. out yet?!?! Did you send it with del. confirmation?!?! I always use the post office when dealing with MO's...best bet I believe. Well, lmk and hope dennit469 gets tha soon.

V.
    It goes out in the morn on my break at work. I'm sending it through FEDEX w/sig confirmation. I'm not going through this **** again

Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    They should be able to get you a new one. I used to work for a place that made money orders, and they keep extensive records of where it's going, and everything.

You had to fill out a sheet with your name, the other dudes name and everything right?
    Yeah, but it was at a Wilco gas station, so either shes too lazy to look for me again, or she's telling the truth.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast