Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reload Thread: Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

Ekimdude is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

Quote Originally Posted by godhatescivics View Post
    funny its my girlfriends are you just mad cuz its prolly louder the you troll
    Louder than me in your girlfriends car huh Troll

godhatescivics is offline 2 18s in a cobalt what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

funny last time i checked i had a land rover and a yukon ?

REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

blazron22z is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I meet 1ndatrunk he's a cool dude and I wouldn't think twice about doin bussiness with him

CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godhatescivics View Post
    funny last time i checked i had a land rover and a yukon ?
    does it really fvcking matter what you have? this thread isnt about you, so please stfu.

Vegas WRX is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ECS23 is right, Please those not involved stay out of the subject. You are making it harder for us that are involved, our posts are getting buried. We have money in all of this, please let us settle it.

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dennit, you got money from nick06tc, why do you need to wait until 1's deal is done before you pay V? you have money pay the man what is owed. he has been more than patient with you throughout your entire debacle.

nick, next time read up on as much feedback as possible.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1ndatrunk View Post
    Are fvcking kidding me? Scammed you? If I were scamming you, would I be willing to work with you to try and sell this sub? Actually, you've been kinda laid-back about trying to sell this thing, especially for a guy who supposedly didn't get the money yet.
    I've been quiet about this whole thing and have cooperated with you in trying to resolve this. I'm taking a $300 loss, but I've still been dealing with you and trusting that the money was just lost or stolen somehow. I have dealt with numerous people on this forum, and not one of them can say that I was in the least bit shady in any business deal that we had. Can you say the same? Hell I had to pay Slam330 for a sub that was damaged in shipping by my carelessness, and we still text back and forth to this day.
    I refuse to allow you to bash my name when all I've done with this deal is believe your word and work with you on getting at least your end taken care of.

You are already trying to make a profit off of this $250 deal. You sold the sub originally for $300 shipped, 220 going to you, the 80 going to Vitveet. You now want 250 shipped for it, and you're not even the one shipping it, and still want me to pay Veet in the process. What part of the game is that?

You had it sold yesterday, but came up with numerous BS excuses as to why you weren't able to answer the phone. The guy was comng to pick it up from me, but you flaked out at the last min. I even told you to call him and confirm, he and I had already set up a time and place to meet, and you couldn't even text him and say its a go?

Sorry for the long post, but enough is enough. I'm tired of being quiet while my name gets ran through the mud
    All that is fine and dandy and I'd honestly believe you over dennit, BUT.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ekimdude View Post
    What a joke, your a lier. Noone takes a 300 dollar loss laying on their back. You didnt have the money for his sub after he already shipped it to you. The MO never went out and you made everything up, of course I forgot you threw out the 300 dollar money order receipt. Also you couldnt sent Viveet his MO why? Did that one get lost also? Its pretty pathetic if you think someone is actually going to believe your story.
    ??? Just wondering why didn't my MO go out the same time dennit469's went out?!?! I mean I'm glad it didn't now that that one got lost but just wondering why you didn't send mine when that was the deal with all 3 of us?
    SORRY you had to be pulled into this as you did it only to help me and dennit (which hasn't proved trustworthy at all yet) but if you jump in to help, you've gotta stay true to your word and cover your tracks (aka, making sure not to lose MO receipts, etc etc.)!
    Again, I could careless about the $80....not 'rich' by any means but $80 isn't a lot of money to me....but it's the principle of the whole ordeal. Someone shouldn't keep money that isn't deserved of them. I don't get money I don't deserve nor does any other honest, working man/woman in this world!!!
    I'll take the $80 when I get it and shoot a few bucks to people who are honest and who've tried to help me in this whole ordeal....like mihklo and hornedfrog....everyone should be rewarded for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by mihklo View Post
    dennit, you got money from nick06tc, why do you need to wait until 1's deal is done before you pay V? you have money pay the man what is owed. he has been more than patient with you throughout your entire debacle.

nick, next time read up on as much feedback as possible.

^^^^this man speaks the truth and I've never once seen an out-of-line post from him nor a single bad thread/comment about him. That's my business man for life! I'd buy, sale, and/or trade with him any day of the year.

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    [email protected] for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

chaunb3400 is offline I ship faster than you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ECS23 View Post
    does it really fvcking matter what you have? this thread isnt about you, so please stfu.
    It does matter, his e-pen!s is huge

I can help you ship your heavy items pm me

Also i collect subs oh yeah only 15's

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...00#post2943100

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6