Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

Vegas WRX is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

Dennit, instead of defending yourself online, go mail my amp. I will post up tracking info showing it was shipped to defend you.
    Remember mailed by today is the deal.

twistedchild420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

***** there's a lot goin on here ....must **** being scammed and owing money!

Ps. my box will be here tues V,thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont think I have been scammed yet. But if it isn't shipped today, then yes I was scammed. But I will work through paypal to get my money back, and if that doesn't work, my bank is really good about reversing charges. They will pull the money from paypal. And paypal will quickly close an account if they loose money because of someone.
    I have done it before, and will do it again. Its great having a bank that only deals with military personel and is owned by prior military. They stick up for us and bend over backwards for us. I will not loose my money on this.
    4 things can happen
    1. He sends it
    2. He refunds me
    3. Paypal Refunds me
    4. My bank refunds me

As long as its 1 or 2, all is good. If its 3 or 4, I get my money and he will not be happy with the consequences.

No need to call him a scammer on my deal yet. He hasn't done anything wrong....yet.

mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Did you get a tracking number today?

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I got a PM saying he went and they told him the address was invalid, so he didn't want to ship it to the wrong address. This has happened to me before since I have lived in Guam.
    So I pmed back asking what the address is. Sometimes the have our city as different, I live on a military base.

So it is possible he tried. He has till monday now to ship it.

1ndatrunk is offline Can I live?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dennit469 View Post
    another word of advice is to not take advice from eskimo dude, he hasnt bought **** and just buts his thought into everything thats useless, and yes there are a couple of threads, and no this is not bad on my end, i sent the sub in 100% working condition and it arrived the same way, i never received the money so its me getting scammed, i to all, once again i did not scam V i sent him the HU and it somehow iddnt work properly when he got it. so please, eskimodude, go *** yourself.
    Are fvcking kidding me? Scammed you? If I were scamming you, would I be willing to work with you to try and sell this sub? Actually, you've been kinda laid-back about trying to sell this thing, especially for a guy who supposedly didn't get the money yet.
    I've been quiet about this whole thing and have cooperated with you in trying to resolve this. I'm taking a $300 loss, but I've still been dealing with you and trusting that the money was just lost or stolen somehow. I have dealt with numerous people on this forum, and not one of them can say that I was in the least bit shady in any business deal that we had. Can you say the same? Hell I had to pay Slam330 for a sub that was damaged in shipping by my carelessness, and we still text back and forth to this day.
    I refuse to allow you to bash my name when all I've done with this deal is believe your word and work with you on getting at least your end taken care of.

You are already trying to make a profit off of this $250 deal. You sold the sub originally for $300 shipped, 220 going to you, the 80 going to Vitveet. You now want 250 shipped for it, and you're not even the one shipping it, and still want me to pay Veet in the process. What part of the game is that?

You had it sold yesterday, but came up with numerous BS excuses as to why you weren't able to answer the phone. The guy was comng to pick it up from me, but you flaked out at the last min. I even told you to call him and confirm, he and I had already set up a time and place to meet, and you couldn't even text him and say its a go?

Sorry for the long post, but enough is enough. I'm tired of being quiet while my name gets ran through the mud

Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

Ekimdude is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1ndatrunk View Post
    Are fvcking kidding me? Scammed you? If I were scamming you, would I be willing to work with you to try and sell this sub? Actually, you've been kinda laid-back about trying to sell this thing, especially for a guy who supposedly didn't get the money yet.
    I've been quiet about this whole thing and have cooperated with you in trying to resolve this. I'm taking a $300 loss, but I've still been dealing with you and trusting that the money was just lost or stolen somehow. I have dealt with numerous people on this forum, and not one of them can say that I was in the least bit shady in any business deal that we had. Can you say the same? Hell I had to pay Slam330 for a sub that was damaged in shipping by my carelessness, and we still text back and forth to this day.
    I refuse to allow you to bash my name when all I've done with this deal is believe your word and work with you on getting at least your end taken care of.

You are already trying to make a profit off of this $250 deal. You sold the sub originally for $300 shipped, 220 going to you, the 80 going to Vitveet. You now want 250 shipped for it, and you're not even the one shipping it, and still want me to pay Veet in the process. What part of the game is that?

You had it sold yesterday, but came up with numerous BS excuses as to why you weren't able to answer the phone. The guy was comng to pick it up from me, but you flaked out at the last min. I even told you to call him and confirm, he and I had already set up a time and place to meet, and you couldn't even text him and say its a go?

Sorry for the long post, but enough is enough. I'm tired of being quiet while my name gets ran through the mud
    What a joke, your a lier. Noone takes a 300 dollar loss laying on their back. You didnt have the money for his sub after he already shipped it to you. The MO never went out and you made everything up, of course I forgot you threw out the 300 dollar money order receipt. Also you couldnt sent Viveet his MO why? Did that one get lost also? Its pretty pathetic if you think someone is actually going to believe your story.

1ndatrunk is offline Can I live?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekimdude View Post
    What a joke, your a lier. Noone takes a 300 dollar loss laying on their back. You didnt have the money for his sub after he already shipped it to you. The MO never went out and you made everything up, of course I forgot you threw out the 300 dollar money order receipt. Also you couldnt sent Viveet his MO why? Did that one get lost also? Its pretty pathetic if you think someone is actually going to believe your story.
    On my back? Not hardly. I have explored every avenue possible in trying to locate the MO. Moneygram gives me the run-around, and Dennit says he doesn't have it. I have no reason to lie. I have bought so much **** on here that its pathetic. Hell I change systems more than you probably change underwear. This is not my first big sub purchase, nor my last.
    As for the receipt, I clean out my center console weekly, and just grab random **** and throw it away. I live in my car, so trash accumulates daily. I ****ed up first by not taking the time to go Postal MO, as I usually do, and second by not just putting the receipt in my wallet.

Thanks for your opinions though, they are highly sought after and appreciated

Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

godhatescivics is offline 2 18s in a cobalt what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

stfu and quit trolling troll

REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

Tehgregzor is offline Enjoys loud noises.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    karma is a ***** you littering douchebag
    lol. yeah man, don't litter. For real, just don't. Your car can have trash in it till you get home, then put it in a proper waste receptacle.

95 Trans Am Convertible
    LT1 Corvette Motor
    My brand new project. Literally the most stock system i've had since 16.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godhatescivics View Post
    stfu and quit trolling troll
    Sweet you have a Cobalt, is it yellow like my girlfriends?

JimJ is offline Tangled Up in Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Personal checks are fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sweet you have a Cobalt, is it yellow like my girlfriends?
    no asshat its red

REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godhatescivics View Post
    no asshat its red
    Oh cool, my girlfriends mom has a red one. They are fun cars but I just cant fit into them comfortably because im a man and that means I have a *****.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

funny its my girlfriends are you just mad cuz its prolly louder the you troll

TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast