Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Parker G might have scammed me indeed!

stevexyz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Parker G might have scammed me indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post

Just curious, but how was the amp packaged?!?!

V.
    the amp was not wrapped, but there were some foam inside the box sticking around the amp. altho it's not very good, but it's not too bad either. i would say just ok packing.

CA.com Ref: lilmaniac2, 310w6, TheBoss, vinnymack, amartin_72, freakish07, XDrkmanX, snfsh79077, dave_damage, TSGP, bad @SS chevy, alxmlr789, tez4life, Bobby32, n' many more
    DIYMA Ref: tranv117, 310w6, dBassHz, s2groove, Slammed, Tn_Audiophile, BassBaller5, el_chupo_, Kpg2713

Head Unit: Clarion DXZ855MP

Front Speakers: Dyn 360
    Rear Speakers: Dyn 240GT
    Amp: Mcintosh MC431M

Subwoofer: 2 IDMax 12D4 IB
    Sub Amp: Sundown 3000D
    Power: 300Amp HO Alt, 1/0 Big 3, Dedicated Ground, Batcap 400, 2nd Battery

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Sorry to hear it. It was a good write up, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

UPDATE 8/22/09:

just received notice from paypal: parker has finally issued a refund to me (maybe after all these pressure i put on him). but he still refused to communicate with me. he just posted one last msg in the dispute, calling me a "shady buyer" n' saying he's "out the amp and shipping costs".

i just don't know why and how i'm a shady buyer in this case. he's the one first lying about the shipping n' didn't actually ship out the amp to me until more than 2 weeks after i paid; he's the one lacked of communication throughout the whole transaction; he's the one shipped me the DOA amp n' refused to work with me on the problem. n' he won't be out an amp for sure, i'll ship it right back to him on Monday. so actually i'll be out the shipping cost in this case, at least one way back to him

CA.com Ref: lilmaniac2, 310w6, TheBoss, vinnymack, amartin_72, freakish07, XDrkmanX, snfsh79077, dave_damage, TSGP, bad @SS chevy, alxmlr789, tez4life, Bobby32, n' many more
    DIYMA Ref: tranv117, 310w6, dBassHz, s2groove, Slammed, Tn_Audiophile, BassBaller5, el_chupo_, Kpg2713

Parker G is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevexyz View Post
    UPDATE 8/22/09:

just received notice from paypal: parker has finally issued a refund to me (maybe after all these pressure i put on him). but he still refused to communicate with me. he just posted one last msg in the dispute, calling me a "shady buyer" n' saying he's "out the amp and shipping costs".

i just don't know why and how i'm a shady buyer in this case. he's the one first lying about the shipping n' didn't actually ship out the amp to me until more than 2 weeks after i paid; he's the one lacked of communication throughout the whole transaction; he's the one shipped me the DOA amp n' refused to work with me on the problem. n' he won't be out an amp for sure, i'll ship it right back to him on Monday. so actually i'll be out the shipping cost in this case, at least one way back to him

Alright steve I'm really tired of dealing with you already.....

1. Can you please provide any info on when I supposedly said When I shipped off your amp? I never ever gave you a date.

2.You are a shady buyer! I tested that amp on 4 D2 subs wired to 1 ohm and it worked fine. Then you call trying to say that it was blown and that it looked like it had been blown for a long time? Yeah I laughed too.
    I knew I should've cancelled shipment when you starting being a problem to begin with.... I woulda gladly offered and did offer you a full refund.

For all I know you already had one of these amps.. Blew it.. Then bought mine and now your trying to make some money off me saying the amp you bought off me is blown. When All I do is try to help others out whenever I can.

You can keep your money and that blown amp.

But you just fuct anyone else from buying anything off me on this forum. I will never do any business on here ever again.

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's
    Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4
    Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's
    Alt: 300 amp Irragi

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parker G View Post
    Alright steve I'm really tired of dealing with you already.....
    have you ever dealt with me properly at all?

1. Can you please provide any info on when I supposedly said When I shipped off your amp? I never ever gave you a date.
    right, you were just being misleading because you never gave me a specific date on the shipping. but when you replied my pm on Aug. 4, you did confirm about the shipping already. here's the screen shot of your reply:

n' you just told me to wait it out on your original for sale thread on that same day. so that was a lie.

2.You are a shady buyer! I tested that amp on 4 D2 subs wired to 1 ohm and it worked fine. Then you call trying to say that it was blown and that it looked like it had been blown for a long time? Yeah I laughed too.
    who knows when you tested your amp, if you ever did.

I knew I should've cancelled shipment when you starting being a problem to begin with.... I woulda gladly offered and did offer you a full refund.
    who started being a problem? the seller who lacked of communication, lied about the shipping, n' didn't actually ship out the amp after he get paid for more than 2 weeks later, or the buyer who just got worried and upset because he's been waiting for such a long time without respond from the seller?

For all I know you already had one of these amps.. Blew it.. Then bought mine and now your trying to make some money off me saying the amp you bought off me is blown. When All I do is try to help others out whenever I can.
    i never even had a hifonic amp in my life before. i'll ship the amp back to you, you can check and see for yourself whether it's your own amp or not. you should remember all the marks and scratches, so you should be able to tell.

You can keep your money and that blown amp.
    no matter you want it back or not, it's going back to you. after you verify that it's your own amp, if you could refund me the shipping charge i paid for it to get back to you, then i'd say you are still trying to be a stand up guy.

But you just fuct anyone else from buying anything off me on this forum. I will never do any business on here ever again.
    nobody ever f***ed up your reputation, it's actually something that only you can get it f***ed up yourself. you gotta learn to take responsibility for your own action.

adrian1185 is offline More Cowbell!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevexyz View Post
    have you ever dealt with me properly at all?

right, you were just being misleading because you never gave me a specific date on the shipping. but when you replied my pm on Aug. 4, you did confirm about the shipping already. here's the screen shot of your reply:

n' you just told me to wait it out on your original for sale thread on that same day. so that was a lie.

who knows when you tested your amp, if you ever did.

who started being a problem? the seller who lacked of communication, lied about the shipping, n' didn't actually ship out the amp after he get paid for more than 2 weeks later, or the buyer who just got worried and upset because he's been waiting for such a long time without respond from the seller?

i never even had a hifonic amp in my life before. i'll ship the amp back to you, you can check and see for yourself whether it's your own amp or not. you should remember all the marks and scratches, so you should be able to tell.

no matter you want it back or not, it's going back to you. after you verify that it's your own amp, if you could refund me the shipping charge i paid for it to get back to you, then i'd say you are still trying to be a stand up guy.

nobody ever f***ed up your reputation, it's actually something that only you can get it f***ed up yourself. you gotta learn to take responsibility for your own action.
    D4MN!!!!! Ive been following this from day one. Ole dude was pretty shady. Glad you got your money back bro. Thats a pretty fvcked up situation to be in.

2010 Ford Mustang GT HEADUNIT: Need a custom ipod mini mount

Bought From: fasfocus00, NSTALN, steveBeatz, mihklo, hiloracerboy84, el_chupo_, audio_phill, Silvercoupex, waccord99, profoundwill, x1le, blue200sx, theMessenjah44, Gville, kroid777, 18inchjeepin
    Sold To: gangstajpimpin, rain27, vitveet, hockey512546, GavinVoy, dsgb610, kodak314, 86vette07, profoundwill, twistedchild240, slim2fattycake, 30hrtz, rsfaze, aanyy, martiandancer31, TheKidd2008, DVSTWO, xanderin, byrdman75
    Traded With: shellfish, mihklo, k_schutte, Vitveet, 2loud4youmorris

ace23 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mad props to you steve for giving us all the angles on this some people do jump the gun too soon but dont provide all the info on their situation but seems to me you were paitent long enough and tried to be reasonable with the guy sorry bout this situation your in

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List