Reload Thread: Parker G scammed me and disappeared

stevexyz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Parker G scammed me and disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Parker G View Post
    Sorry again if you think I'm scamming you because you thru a BF. I've already given paypal the shipping. Sorry it's taking so long for you to get the amp. Now quit crying you got an amazing deal on a decent amp. I'm not here to scam anyone. Do you really think i would ruin my credibility over $65 because Thats all I got outta the $80 your crying about. I insured your amp for 201 so you'd have sign for it. Now Fall back and wait it out. I'm sure you'll be happy with it when it get's there.
    Here's the tracking number even tho I would rather make you wait in the dark for being so impatient.

I shipped it usps by the way.
    1307 1080 0000 2051 1098
    great, that really makes you an awesome seller here

it's been more than two weeks since i paid you. it's been a week since i last heard from you. with no reply to my many pm's and emails, with no tracking info provided, with no respond even to paypal dispute for four days. and now you are calling me "so impatient"? then i really don't know what patient is now. i don't think you would even show up to respond if i didn't post this thread here. people get very busy all the time. but it wouldn't take you more than a couple minutes to just reply with a tracking #, right?

CA.com Ref: lilmaniac2, 310w6, TheBoss, vinnymack, amartin_72, freakish07, XDrkmanX, snfsh79077, dave_damage, TSGP, bad @SS chevy, alxmlr789, tez4life, Bobby32, n' many more
    DIYMA Ref: tranv117, 310w6, dBassHz, s2groove, Slammed, Tn_Audiophile, BassBaller5, el_chupo_, Kpg2713

Head Unit: Clarion DXZ855MP

Front Speakers: Dyn 360
    Rear Speakers: Dyn 240GT
    Amp: Mcintosh MC431M

Subwoofer: 2 IDMax 12D4 IB
    Sub Amp: Sundown 3000D
    Power: 300Amp HO Alt, 1/0 Big 3, Dedicated Ground, Batcap 400, 2nd Battery

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

standard shipping will be 5-10 business days from IL to CA. closer to 10 though.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Parker G is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevexyz View Post
    great, that really makes you an awesome seller here

it's been more than two weeks since i paid you. it's been a week since i last heard from you. with no reply to my many pm's and emails, with no tracking info provided, with no respond even to paypal dispute for four days. and now you are calling me "so impatient"? then i really don't know what patient is now. i don't think you would even show up to respond if i didn't post this thread here. people get very busy all the time. but it wouldn't take you more than a couple minutes to just reply with a tracking #, right?
    like I said I'm sorry that I didn't communicate with you as much as you woulda liked..... I never ever said I was an awesome seller! I'm just not a scammer Now please just take a few deep breaths, count to 10.

You feel better yet? now please stop calling me a scammer and wait for it to get delivered. Or do you want me to see if I can stop the shipment where ever it maybe and see if they can return it to sender and I'll be more than happy to give you your 80 back and take the 15 dollar loss. it's up to you.

What more do you want?

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's
    Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4
    Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's
    Alt: 300 amp Irragi

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

i have shipped many items and standard shipping is slow and sometimes takes over the 10 days to get there. depends on the route the package goes in. i have shipped many things to revrider1 and a couple times it took 10 or so days to get to him in tx and im in oh.

lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So this guy still thinks I'm scamming him because the tracking numbers aren't working properly. So heres a pick of the reciept to show everyone on here I'm not scamming this kid.

ok, you are not a scammer. but i still haven't receive the amp from you yet. if you put yourself in my situation then how would you feel? especially with no tracking info provided and no respond from the seller for such a long time?

CA.com Ref: lilmaniac2, 310w6, TheBoss, vinnymack, amartin_72, freakish07, XDrkmanX, snfsh79077, dave_damage, TSGP, bad @SS chevy, alxmlr789, tez4life, Bobby32, n' many more
    DIYMA Ref: tranv117, 310w6, dBassHz, s2groove, Slammed, Tn_Audiophile, BassBaller5, el_chupo_, Kpg2713

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

ok, you are not a scammer. but i still haven't receive the amp from you yet. if you put yourself in my situation then how would you feel? especially with no tracking info provided and no respond from the seller for such a long time?
    thats understandable. better communication would of been good but i would of personally worded the thread/post a little differently then if i got no response i would of then called it a scam. also would of done this before i made pp dispute.

Ref thread:

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i guess its the risk you take when you buy something offline from someone you dont know and product you cant see for yourself

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool4me View Post
    thats understandable. better communication would of been good but i would of personally worded the thread/post a little differently then if i got no response i would of then called it a scam. also would of done this before i made pp dispute.
    i did took those steps before i came to this. pls take a look at his original for sale thread. i didn't call him a scammer there. i posted there almost everyday and hoped he would show up to clear things up.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

OK, Parker G is NOT a scammer. but i won't take this thread off until i receive the amp from him.

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

usps tracking DOES NOT WORK. that is all.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK, Parker G is NOT a scammer. but i won't take this thread off until i receive the amp from him.
    you dont exactly have that kind of control

however, people need to take the lumps if they get scammed online...its as simple as that.

as far as making the thread goes..you should have posted him as a bad seller, not a scammer. i dont think 65 bucks or whatever is a scam. i can eat that in icee's and chicken nuggets by lunch time

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i did took those steps before i came to this. pls take a look at his original for sale thread. i didn't call him a scammer there. i posted there almost everyday and hoped he would show up to clear things up.
    Again I'm sorry but you were hounding me before I even shipped it off. I know your excited to show your friends at school your new amp.

Now You are leaving me 2 options since you have my pay pal account locked. Option number 1 you can resolve this issue with pay pal and wait patiently or I can grant you a full refund and have my amp sent back. Either way is fine with me.

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post
    usps tracking DOES NOT WORK. that is all.
    its delivery conformation not tracking. larger packages do not update on usps.

Ref thread:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anj46907 View Post
    you dont exactly have that kind of control

however, people need to take the lumps if they get scammed online...its as simple as that.

as far as making the thread goes..you should have posted him as a bad seller, not a scammer. i dont think 65 bucks or whatever is a scam. i can eat that in icee's and chicken nuggets by lunch time
    alright, i'll edit it once i receive the amp then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alright, i'll edit it once i receive the amp then.
    I still don't think you can change the title

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast