Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Channaman: Horrible communication, bad seller

Fast1one is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Channaman: Horrible communication, bad seller

Going to keep this short. I bought an Alpine 9813 over a month ago and it took a while to get here (not his fault, postal service *****). From the beginning he had very bad communication and never provided me with a tracking number, despite lying to me that he did get one for the package.

It arrived maybe two weeks later, and to my surprise the Faceplate, remote, and manual were COMPLETELY missing. He claimed he "forgot" to put them in the box, but I am starting to doubt that very much so. He shipped the items a couple days later.

Fast forward around 3-4 weeks to present day, and I still do not have said items from him. Once again, he has failed to provide me with a tracking number or any other documentation that proves the package to ship. He continues to have bad communication, taking several days at times to reply to my messages, despite making frequent visits to the forum.

I have ran out of patience, and I needed to rant. I don't like to call people out because i feel that people deserve chances, but this is ridiculous. I have no deck, therefore no music, and no extra cash to buy another (needs to be active capable). I PM'd him a couple days ago asking for a refund and he has not responded.

This is bullshit, I want my money or I want the items now. 1 hour of commuting each day is not the most pleasant experience with out any music. Pay up Channaman!

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Channaman: Horrible communication, bad seller

***** bro. Don't give up on him though.
    Link to the thread he was selling it?

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he is from canada...you can find him on the canadian forum....

i almost bought alpine D310 well traded... something like this came up and i backed out thank god

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

brirat is offline Formerly Eclipsefool

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I sold to him without any problems. I am not defending him either. If you paid by Paypal you should file a claim. Hope you get this resolved.

REFERENCES:
    The727Kid, Dub22, Funkywaves, Amedeuce, Oddiofile,
    Channaman, Ciaonzo, Bumpin' Goalie, Jeffrofosho, Audio Phil,
    Traksta15, Jsampsell, WCCSteve, audioholic2, PuZo.

pickup1 is offline Audiosystem,Dynaudio...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fast1one View Post
    Going to keep this short. I bought an Alpine 9813 over a month ago and it took a while to get here (not his fault, postal service *****). From the beginning he had very bad communication and never provided me with a tracking number, despite lying to me that he did get one for the package.

It arrived maybe two weeks later, and to my surprise the Faceplate, remote, and manual were COMPLETELY missing. He claimed he "forgot" to put them in the box, but I am starting to doubt that very much so. He shipped the items a couple days later.

Fast forward around 3-4 weeks to present day, and I still do not have said items from him. Once again, he has failed to provide me with a tracking number or any other documentation that proves the package to ship. He continues to have bad communication, taking several days at times to reply to my messages, despite making frequent visits to the forum.

I have ran out of patience, and I needed to rant. I don't like to call people out because i feel that people deserve chances, but this is ridiculous. I have no deck, therefore no music, and no extra cash to buy another (needs to be active capable). I PM'd him a couple days ago asking for a refund and he has not responded.

This is bullshit, I want my money or I want the items now. 1 hour of commuting each day is not the most pleasant experience with out any music. Pay up Channaman!
    sounds like what he was doing to me.i bought some alpine comps,he had all the tweeter mounts and stuff.so i trade some batt.terms,"y" adaptors,and some little **** and paid $7 bucks to ship and got nothing but excuses.i told him to slide me 20 and call it even and he say he didnt have that and no word from him in months.
    he can **** my left nut and watch the other one get jealous.

infamous_e46 is online now hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Hey bro if you gimme 35 bucks I'll send you the sick *** clarion dxz615 he sold me that has error code 6

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn this bish gets around

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finally the truth comes out, I really wish I had posted this earlier. From the time I got the first package.

Hopefully we can prevent this from going on further. If anyone is registered in other forums that he is in please repost this tread over there to prevent this **** from happening in other sites.

I have already accepted that I may very well be screwed. Bought another deck accordingly. Just really tired of not having music.

Looking back at the transaction, it has been a lot longer than I thought. Looks like another 2-3 weeks. Long story short, I tried filing a claim but I guess its too late. ****.

Oh well, probably 70+ transactions on various websites, this is the first time getting screwed this bad (got another one, but that was 15 bucks). You live and learn, then buy from more reputable sellers.

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One more note, I was a little too nice even with the title....

Can a mod please add SCAMMMER or something to the title block for me? Judging by the responses, I think its an appropriate title at this point. Thanks

Oh, and Channaman if you ever read this. You are the scum of the world and karma WILL catch up to you. I am confident in that, nature of life

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One more note, I was a little too nice even with the title....

Can a mod please add SCAMMMER or something
    to the title block for me? Judging by the responses, I think its an appropriate title at this point. Thanks

Oh, and Channaman if you ever read this. You are the scum of the world and karma WILL catch up to you. I am confident in that, nature of life

Bent wrist ********** will work

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PS, someone buy my audio control stuff to offset the difference!

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dang im lucky lol

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No reply whatsoever, looks like he's probably gone. What a ****.

ciaonzo is online now TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Sorry to hear it Serg.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I bet you the deck is stolen...he stole it when the faceplate was off of it in someones vehicle, thats why he has no manual or remote

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast