Fast1one is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Channaman: Horrible communication, bad seller

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    Sorry to hear it Serg.
    You live and learn. Life moves on. Im gonna keep it and keep an eye out for a cheap faceplate.

If anyone finds one (50 bucks or something) please let me know. It would be nice to recoup some of my money as its pretty worthless without the faceplate

Quote Originally Posted by plugitin View Post
    I bet you the deck is stolen...he stole it when the faceplate was off of it in someones vehicle, thats why he has no manual or remote
    I thought about that but it came with the original box. Still could very well be stolen. ****ing scum of the earth.

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

throatrattling is offline Canadian Guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faceplate finally came back to me.. no idea what the problem was but I have it back.. and its being shipped out when the post office opens on Monday morning.. might want to hold off on buying another faceplate bud.. Sorry about this whole situation but it's been out of my hands.. postal service was not helping at all. As for everyone else talking their **** after ive gone out of my way on many transactions on this site. dont come on this thread with your problems when things have already been settled. Infamous I offered to give you all your money back.. despite giving u the deck on a payment plan which u only paid like 30 bucks of.. which didnt even cover the shipping. If youre going to come here saying i scammed you then why tell me u dont want your money back and everything is square.. grow up

Alpine W505 * Audiocontrol Matrix * Morel Dotech Ovation 6 * Morel Supremo Tweets * Digital Designs 2515 * Crossfire VR2000D * Crossfire VR804

references on www.caraudio.com
    bumpintrunk eclipsefool ampjunkielikeme sundownz
    Monkeybone Tsabo the_franchise rock 59 nittanylion64 tenbux1970 davidtemple

throatrattling is offline Canadian Guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fast1one.. whatever the fastest shipping is.. the faceplate and remote with case will be on its way via that monday morning.. sorry man but this whole time ive just had to sit back and wait to see what would happen with the package.. calling the post office every other day trying to find out what went wrong.

Alpine W505 * Audiocontrol Matrix * Morel Dotech Ovation 6 * Morel Supremo Tweets * Digital Designs 2515 * Crossfire VR2000D * Crossfire VR804

references on www.caraudio.com
    bumpintrunk eclipsefool ampjunkielikeme sundownz
    Monkeybone Tsabo the_franchise rock 59 nittanylion64 tenbux1970 davidtemple

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well about time you replied. Looks like you are taking the effort to redeem yourself. Don't forget the remote and manual.

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no offense but why is everyone so **** about getting a tracking number. when its shipped via mail.....doesnt do u any good as they dont provide updates...best of luck

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anj46907 View Post
    no offense but why is everyone so **** about getting a tracking number. when its shipped via mail.....doesnt do u any good as they dont provide updates...best of luck
    Priority mail tracking has always given me updates, don't know what you have been using

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fast1one View Post
    Priority mail tracking has always given me updates, don't know what you have been using
    i could take a dump in a box and ship it with tracking info.....

basically what im saying is.....

its always better to purchase from a company. if you do purchase from a private seller, its a risk no matter what. i would rather spend the xtra cash to make sure i was giving my money to someone legit and to be sure that im getting what i paid for.

like in this case....he send the unit itself but not the components to operate it

buying off someone online is way to risky

pickup1 is online now Audiosystem,Dynaudio...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

then where's my stuff or my money?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anj46907 View Post
    i could take a dump in a box and ship it with tracking info.....

basically what im saying is.....

its always better to purchase from a company. if you do purchase from a private seller, its a risk no matter what. i would rather spend the xtra cash to make sure i was giving my money to someone legit and to be sure that im getting what i paid for.

like in this case....he send the unit itself but not the components to operate it

buying off someone online is way to risky
    THere is a risk of course, but there is some equipment that you can't purchase from a company. Old school and/or rare equipment falls into this category. Sure it will pop up on ebay from time to time, but it's not common place.

I have over 150+ transactions with private sellers on various forums and ebay. This is the first time I have ever had a serious issue. You can easily get screwed from a company too, if the customer service is not up to par. What if your product gets damaged during transit or arrives DOA? You would be surprised how many companies will go out of their way to NOT pay for the damages. Just depends on how you want to get screwed

vickman08 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good dude^^^.sold me the same deck and it works like a champ...id sell it back to you if you want...

refs bld 25,310w6,grinder1989,david temple,tapout,mobieous,streetbeater07,brmcm15,Zeus licious,Towncar,fasfocus00,fastone1,kevlar,dron178

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vickman08 View Post
    good dude^^^.sold me the same deck and it works like a champ...id sell it back to you if you want...
    Ended up getting a Clarion DXZ785USB. Thank you for the offer though, enjoy that deck its a classic!

Goindef154 is offline Nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I sold to channaman a while ago and my stuff took a while to get to him and he was totally patient even though it took a few weeks, that's the extent of my experience with him, cool guy in my book on that department. Just my 2 cents.

Official Shok Dealer
    Car: 2001 Chevy Silverado LS
    Deck: Pioneer 750MP
    Subs: 2 Shok FLO-1k 10's
    Mids: Shok Components
    Amps: Shok II and Shok 100x4

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/250172-goindef154.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still waiting...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Almost another month gone.

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^^^^
    are you serious?

you havent gotten that other stuff?
    its been 4 weeks and NOTHING?

WOW !!!

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast