Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: Scamming Me: dennit465 = not looking good

dennit469 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Scamming Me: dennit465 = not looking good

1z77253w0335995005, this is the tracking number i was givin yesterday....

Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.
    Damp Pro (not installed)
    Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

westman995 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im just wondering why vitveet stated you said you were going to refund him that day, and he says you have not refunded him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dennit469 View Post
    1z77253w0335995005, this is the tracking number i was givin yesterday....
    Might want to check that number bro, it dont work

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
    You would think if you got the number yesterday it should be on the site by now, but maybe not.

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This smells like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

gotparts90 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    This smells like ****.
    that was just me farting

O my liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just called ups, wait untill 6 or 615 tonight, the tracking number WILL work

Damp Pro (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by westman995 View Post
    Im just wondering why vitveet stated you said you were going to refund him that day, and he says you have not refunded him.
    because there was no money on my paypal and it had to come from my bank account because of paypals policys it couldnt just deduct from my credit card...

Damp Pro (not installed)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and yes it does work now guys liek i said 6 or 615 tonight

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/t...1.html_pnl_trk

Damp Pro (not installed)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats cool. I was just going to check right now too. Just be cool bro, as long as this gets resolved, vitveet will clear you of this and you will be good to sell on here mane.

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by westman995 View Post
    Thats cool. I was just going to check right now too. Just be cool bro, as long as this gets resolved, vitveet will clear you of this and you will be good to sell on here mane.
    x2.
    Says billing info received.....still doesn't mean its shipped....but we'll see tomorrow morning. Thanks anyhow....there's progress (it seems). Update yah in the morning.

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dennit469 View Post
    because there was no money on my paypal and it had to come from my bank account because of paypals policys it couldnt just deduct from my credit card...

so what you are saying is that you spent the money before you made sure that it was a good deal?

and you are saying it has taken ups over a week to ship the hu out of the facility you dropped it off at?

there is no way that it should take a week and a half for the tracking number to show up. sounds to me like you just dropped the item off, or it hasnt been dropped off yet. but that will be easily found out when V gets the package as it should have the date on the label. i know when i print out labels using fedex until i drop it off it shows the same "billing info recieved"

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mihklo View Post
    so what you are saying is that you spent the money before you made sure that it was a good deal?

and you are saying it has taken ups over a week to ship the hu out of the facility you dropped it off at?

there is no way that it should take a week and a half for the tracking number to show up. sounds to me like you just dropped the item off, or it hasnt been dropped off yet. but that will be easily found out when V gets the package as it should have the date on the label. i know when i print out labels using fedex until i drop it off it shows the same "billing info recieved"

All that is true. He said he spent the money on new headlights (HIDs I believe) last week so he has no money to give to me. But I thought he said money wasn't an issue where he comes from?!?!
    And yeah, I heard a bunch of excuses from him....for 3 weeks now. First it was he went out of town on vacation and forgot to take it out of his car and ship it to me before he left. Then for several days he couldn't get to the shipping place before they closed due to the time he gets off work. Then he started telling me it was shipped....or it was dropped off. Repeatedly asked for a tracker and he kept saying he lost it! Told me that for 3-4 days and that he couldn't get it from the store.
    BUT, I do now see that the package is finally on it's way. Thought it was going to be here today....but it says Monday. I've already been held up 3 weeks on my build so another 2 days won't hurt I guess. Once I receive it I'll update this thread with the condition, functionality, and packaging of the unit.
    In the meantime, THANKS dennit469 for having the unit on the way. Paypal dispute/claim will be dropped immediately if everything is good come Monday.

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good to see that it is finally on the way after all the BS.

V, whatever you do dont delete this thread or edit it. too many times recently i have seen this happen where the seller doesnt necessarily scam but takes forever to ship and for the product to be recieved. then the buyer edits his post and the ****** seller looks good again. until it happens again.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

hopefully all will be good when you get it....

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its packaged fine with some wrapping around the box, and a tight fit in the box, its all good bro. i do know it took me a week to get it shipped but ups fuked up to...ive sold prolly a good 6 or 7 things on here and theyll all tell you they got the itme within a week, it was a my fault for stalling, sorry.

Damp Pro (not installed)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast